Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cellar Door (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Cellar Door (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:31 am

occ is here: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/cellar-door-t50442.html

A new family move into a house that has recently been moved out of, the house itself is beautifull but beneath the floorbaords in the cellar is a young teenager around 16-17 years old. He is teriblly thin and doesnt not know how to communicate and knows nothing about the outside world.
Will the family take him in as there own or will they send him somewhere else.

Right so basically its like a Kyle xy kind of thread but with a bit more deapth i suppose. so we need a family spaces avalible would be

Mother: Taken
Father
Son
Duaghter: Taken

you can use whatever character sheet you want as long as all the same last names are used and if your the one who finds the key to the Cellar door put it in your bio but if oe person finds it no one else can find it.

Ill be playing the boy in the cellar and my bio will be put up once we have at least 3 people.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Cellar Door (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Ivy is busy working in the kitchen. She is putting things away from out of boxes. As she turns she knocks a glass off the table. It falls and shatters on the ground.

"Shoot," she groans.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:09 pm

(I'll write in the from that your are using Belladonna untill he gets a name))

A loud crash made him jump he hadn't heard anynoise upstairs for a few days it was usually crashes and bangs and random muffled shots which he couldnt make any sense of. Adjusting his possition to a slightly comfortable one. The young boy tugged at the rope that was tied around his wrist, it was stained red from his frantic pulling as the rope cut into his skin. it was also freyed in parts where he had tried to chew threw it. Whimpering slightly he hoped the he wouldn't come back down again it was always bad, sniffing back tears he softly began to cry where he was sitting in a small pool of blood along with other bodily fluids.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Crash Gracie is startled by the noise of a glass falling downstairs as she sits cross legged on her king sized bed. Looking around the room she expelled and exasperated sigh. "This is going to take forever!" She said. Reaching for a box behind her bed Gracie's eye caught on an object in the corner of her room. Grabbing a shoe in case it was a large bug Gracie stood and made her way towards the corner, it was a key! Picking it up she blew the dust from the keys surface and examined it. "Wonder what it's to?" She said as she made her way over boxes toward her bedroom door.

"Mom!" SHe yelled as she hopped down the stairs, her fire engine hair blowing behind her. "Mom! Look what I found!" She walked into the kitchen to see the glass from a cup on the floor. "Hey mom, what do you think this key is to?" Looking towards the back door Gracie tried putting the key into the hole, but it wouldn't fit. She looked out back and saw the cellar doors, it was a possibility, but she wasn't going to try it. She had a bad feeling about what was down there.

"Mom are you listening?" She turned to face her mom, her eyes large brown disks. "Can I keep it?"
Slowly Recovering, Still can't walk
FML
love you's :)
0_O
-Jonah

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:15 pm

(hold on one sec!)

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:19 pm

"Hmm?" Ivy said, "I don't know. You can try some doors and stuff. Just be careful! I broke some glass!"
She turned to continue her task.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Looking up as a large pounding noise seemed to come from up above him he sobbed again pulling at the rope again but it hardly made a difference, he was hungry but then again he didnt know what hunger was. He didn't understand why they had tied him up they didn't usually tie him up if they were above him. Shaking his head in confusion he pushed himsel into the corner of the room which wasn't very far away well it was as far as the rope allowed him to go. Looking at the celling his tried to listen to what was going on but he couldn't hear well and he didnt know what they were saying. But it sounded different higher pitched almost.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:30 pm

"Best mom ever" Gracie mumbled as she went into the back yard and lingered over the Cellar. Should I unlock it? She asked herself. Cupping her hands she kneeled over a crack and peeped in. She let out an ear piercing scream as she swore she saw something move. Backing away she went back into the house and ran up the stairs. "First we move to a whole new side of the country, now there are animals in my cellar!" She began unpacking boxes and thinking about what it could have been under her house.

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Ivy is speechless for a second. Then she follows her daughter upstairs.
"Gracie? Gracie? What was that about? Why did you scream?" She asked. Then she suddenly became worried, "What happened? Did something hurt you? Did you see something? Are you hurt? Are you sick? Do you need me to call the hospital? Tell me why you screamed!!"

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:35 pm

He shielded himself from something really bright, someone can down the stairs and left soon after screaming loudly. He shielded his ers and closed his eyes tightly he was so scared. He began crying again and rocking slowly back and forth he didn't know who they were yet again he didnt know who anyone was even imself.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Gracie turned around, her face was slightly pale, but she smiled. "I thought I saw something in the Cellar, But I think it was just a rabbit or something."
She began laughing at her moms panicked expression. "I think I need to call the hospital for you mom, you look like you just had a heart attack or something" Walking around her mom, Gracie grabbed her largest box, which had all of her decorations for her room in it. "Mom have you seen my pink chair? I don't remember where the movers put it"

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:55 pm

"I don't know. They may have moved some things to the cellar. I'll go check for you. No need to be afraid of a rabbit!"

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:00 pm

"It may be locked" She said in a panicked tone, truth was she didn't want her mom to go down to the Cellar, maybe it wasn't a rabbit, and it was something bigger. At that moment Gracie was scared to death as she heard the bark of Cookie Monster, her Grey Pit bull. Walking out into the hall she was greeted by the slobbering dog. "I'll go see if this key fits in the cellar" She said as she walked down the stairs, Cookie Monster following behind her.

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:03 pm

She sighs and walks into her bedroom. She begins decorating it with pillows and lamps and such.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:10 pm

He could hear pounding again and a really strange noise joined the higher pitch sounds it was like a rumbling. He breathing quickened into a mild panic attack he gribed onto his black knotted hair and pulling a few strands out of it too.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Gracie approached he cellar and took the key from around her neck. Inserting it into the keyhole she heard a click. She took in a deep breath as the doors swung open, it was a foul smell. Instantly Cookie Monster began growling, and possibly spotted something she couldn't because he began to whimper. Looking down Gracie saw a small trail of blood. She stepped deeper inside and stepped on something squishy she continued walking but stopped when she heard breathing. "Hello?" She said in a panicked voice. "Whose down here?" SHe fished for her phone and waved around the light when it bounced off a shadow in the corner. "Oh my god!" She ran from the cellar. "Mom!" She screamed as loud as she could, as Cookie ran inside barking. "Mom!"

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:25 pm

As soon as she heard her, Ivy raced downstairs to meet Gracie.

"Honey? What's wrong? Do you need me to call a hospital now?" she asked.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:29 pm

He scooted back further into the corner his sight impared by a bright light he shielded his eyes the person from before spoke and ran away with something strange that made a loud noise. he didn't know what was happeneing who was that person.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Ivy runs to the Cellar, but grabs a knife first just incase. She rushes down to the cellar and looks around. She tries to see in the darkness.

Once she realizes what's down there she gasps. Her eyes widen. She stares for a moment.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:46 pm

"There is a boy in the Cellar!" Thats all Gracie got out before she had to grab her inhaler from her pocket. She pointed franticly towards the door.
"There is a boy in the f*cking cellar!! Not a rabbit mom a Boy!" She screamed as she looked at her mom wide eyed.

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!