Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cellar Door

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Cellar Door

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:52 pm

new family move into a house that has recently been moved out of, the house itself is beautifull but beneath the floorbaords in the cellar is a young teenager around 16-17 years old. He is teriblly thin and doesnt not know how to communicate and knows nothing about the outside world.
Will the family take him in as there own or will they send him somewhere else.

Right so basically its like a Kyle xy kind of thread but with a bit more deapth i suppose. so we need a family spaces avalible would be

Mother: Taken
Father
Son
Duaghter: Taken

you can use whatever character sheet you want as long as all the same last names are used and if your the one who finds the key to the Cellar door put it in your bio but if oe person finds it no one else can find it.

Ill be playing the boy in the cellar and my bio will be put up once we have at least 3 people.

IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/cellar-door-t50443.html#p1240127
Last edited by nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Cellar Door

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:55 pm

I am interested in this RP, as the DAughter.
But will the RP be posted through a thread, or through the RP tab?
Slowly Recovering, Still can't walk
FML
love you's :)
0_O
-Jonah

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 pm

I ws planning on putting it on as an ordinary thread as i dislike the roleplay tab.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 pm

this sounds fun! I would be interested in playing the mother.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Awesome here's a chracter sheet thingymabob the ic is already set up

Name:
Do you find the key?:
Apperance:

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:05 pm

PErfect :)
I will have my sheet up in a matter of minutes

Could you post a link to the IC?

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:07 pm

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/cellar-door-t50443.html#p1240127

There you go will put it in the first post too.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Thank you

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:09 pm

I'll wait to see what the last name will be before i post!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:22 pm

Well heres the guy in the cellar:

Name: He has no idea what his name is or if he even had one (so names are up for chosing)
Age: yet again he does not know how old he is (but he's 16)
Family Member: he has yet to become part of the family
Lkes: Unknown
Dislikes: Darkness, being in pain
Appearance:

But with really knotty hair that needs cutting, cuts and bruise all over him and dangerouslly thin.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Name: Ivy Willow
Family Member: mother
Likes: a clean house, polite children, children in general
Dislikes: messes, arguing, sad kids
Do you find the key?: nope
Apperance: I'm just going to describe her. I'll find a picture later.
Ivy has short (but not too short) red hair and blue eyes. She usually wears a dress and an apron at home, but something more modern when shopping and stuff.
Personality: Kind, very motherly. Likes to keep everyone happy.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:41 pm

right them you can get posting

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Name:Graciella (Gracie) Willow
Family Member:Daughter
Pancakes
Music
TV
SInging
Dancing
Shopping
Dislikes:Fighting with her parents
-Cats
-Long car rides
Do you find the key?:Yes

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:51 pm

awesome guys you can start posting away we may as well start and if no one else joins well it doesnt matter.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 pm

sounds good to me!

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!