Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Walking Dead: Colorado Chapter

Character and Survivor Group Planning

a part of “The Walking Dead: Colorado Chapter”, a fictional universe by StrawberryFoxglove.

Based in the Walking Dead universe, join our survivors as they scavenge and fight their way through this new, post-apocalyptic world, teeming with the undead.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Walking Dead: Colorado Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Character and Survivor Group Planning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:47 am

I've intended this thread to be used specifically for character and survivor group planning. In this thread, you are all welcome to post once you have submitted a character.

My hope for this thread is that it will be utilized in character skill planning and group planning to ensure efficiency and success in general and in particular situations. This thread can also double as a general "planning" thread for plot related reasons; for instance, where are we going next, how do we deal with this particular group of other survivors, and other such questions.
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Character and Survivor Group Planning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylviaMoon on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:11 am

Hey, quick question. How will we be organizing the groups?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylviaMoon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:45 am

I'll be taking charge of organizing the groups at this point, as I intend to start each character off pretty much by themselves.
If you'd like to meet up with certain characters earlier, rather than later, send me a message or indicate the group you'd like to be in on your character sheet.

If you had been planning a group with someone, or some other special circumstances apply, let me know and we can set something up so you start in a small group. The only restrictions I'm placing on small groups is starting location, available supplies, and the number of people involved in said small group.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 am

Alright, I'm going to start organizing groups here, just let me know if I'm right, wrong, if you don't care, whatever.
Just so you know, unless you've specifically asked for your characters to have already known each other, we will be starting with "The Meeting" for each group. Each individual contained in each group will be meeting each other for the first time as we begin the introduction posts.
Each of these groups will then receive a message, in some way, to get them heading towards Safe Zone X (which is still to be decided). On the way to Safe Zone X, or upon arriving at Safe Zone X, the groups will begin to meet up with each other and form a larger team.

Group 1:
Josephine LaRoche -- StrawberryFoxglove
David Briggs -- Ace

Group 2:
Lucas O'Connell -- Soki
Mariah Brookes -- Annalysa Jones

Group 3:
Astral Gabel -- Northgaze
Kimber Amadrim -- Selene Durlan
((Will be joined by Carreyn Cunningham -- Unmog))

Group 4:
Tasha Fenn -- Everscale
Rowan Naranjo -- Zombicide93

Group 5:
Persephone Griffith -- Sylvia Moon
Gabrielle Sharp -- Everman
[open position]

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!