Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Charmed: Battles of Magic - OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Charmed: Battles of Magic - OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Please see the IC for plot line.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.
Remember when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown

BUT!
It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and
Bitch slap that mother fucker upside the head.

Pass it on...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Perceus500
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Charmed: Battles of Magic - OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lyssaisanaeroplane on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Username:lyssaisanaerople
Character name:Erika Halliwell
Character age:19
Character race:White
Character Biography: Don't have time to write. Shall come out in RP
Character Image:>>>>
Other: Erika has a tattoo reading live, laugh, love in script on her left wrist. She's the youngest sister of the Halliwell girls.
Dislikes: Scratchy Noises, Birds, Pain,

((Love the show! Seen most of the episodes!!!!!!! I <3 Charmed))
Our forever is together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lyssaisanaeroplane
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:58 pm

lyssaisanaeroplane wrote:Image
Username:lyssaisanaerople
Character name:Erika Halliwell
Character age:19
Character race:White
Character Biography: Don't have time to write. Shall come out in RP
Character Image:>>>>
Other: Erika has a tattoo reading live, laugh, love in script on her left wrist. She's the youngest sister of the Halliwell girls.
Dislikes: Scratchy Noises, Birds, Pain,

((Love the show! Seen most of the episodes!!!!!!! I <3 Charmed))

Denied. Race meaning witch, demon, angel, etc. Also, you can't be a Halliwell. You need to give me image info.
Please make the neccasary adjustments to your character.

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmmaXTC on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Username: EmmaXTC
Character name: Frederich Andrew Daniels
Character age: Seventeen
Character race: White Lighter
Character Biography: Frederich was born into a family were both parents were white lighters. His father had become an elder during Frederich's toddler years, and he hardly got to know his parents. By the time he was ten he was left with an adoption facility, but ran away at fourteen when no one wanted him. He makes his own living and helps people whenever he can.
Character Image: I don't really understand what I'm supposed to do here. I have images and everything, but the rules made it confusing. Am I supposed to add text as well?
Powers: The powers white lighters have- orbing, healing, glamoring, light manipulation, sensing charges. [If that's to much, I can make him have some human defect, I was just assuming it wouldn't pose a problem]
Other:

EmmaXTC
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:50 am

No! No text! NO TEXT IN AN IMAGE! JUST ADD THE Controls! -.-' Jeez! Also! Just so you know, Whitelighters can also shapeshift.

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!