Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Charmed: the next generation~ IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Charmed: the next generation~ IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:32 am

ok, pheobe, piper, page are now old and gray, but they each had one beautiful daughter who is to take up their position as the charmed sister and to defeat the darkness that learks around every corner of this world.

Rules:
no god modding
first come first serve
violence and romance is required

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vendetta was just waking up, her alarm didnt go off so she slept later than usual.
"great!" she sighed and went down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee
she had got vertually no sleep last nicht with all the dreams and crap floaing around in her head.
she had woke up 3 times with the cold sweats.
"i wonder if there is a spell to git rid of bad dreams" she mused as she poured the cup.
"or maybe i should just go to the docter and get some sleeping pills?" she murmered
she wasnt much of a pill person, conventional magic usually worked but if worst came to worst to the docters she would go.
Last edited by emotionless on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Charmed: the next generation~ IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:44 am

Pandora woke up from bed and rose like the dead groaning as she rose. she set a foot down and wobbly got out of her bed. "ah..." trying to keep her balance. doing her morning routine pandora walked down the slightly curved stairs (shirt, Skirt and pumps) she walked into the kitchen and saw her sister Vendetta.

"morning Ven." she said as she attacked the coffee machine pouring herself a cup of coffee and then leaning against the sink sipping at it after adding her fixings to it. "i so.. don't wanna go to school today." she frowned lightly as she said that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:52 am

"too bad" vendetta said.
"school is important" v said with a smile
"now if you have a valad reason..."

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 am

she giggled at her sister apathy, it was usually like that in the morning. "Ven you know i don't. but i just wanna!" she started to talk in a baby voice. "but.. im gonna go anyway." she finished her coffee and grabbed a cookie. she grabbed a jacket and her car keys. "see ya later Ven!" Pandora shouted as the door lightly slammed shut and then a car engine started and pulled away.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Vendetta laughed finished her cup of coffee then figured she should get dressed for the day and the horrors that it was sure to bring.
"boy i am a pessimist" she sighed
"i wonder where my white lighter is!" she hollared to thin air not exspecting an answer
"oh well so much for that" she sighed
she desided to go with a black tank top, blue jeans and black army boots.
"were would i be without my trusty jeans?" she asked herself.
Last edited by emotionless on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 pm

James Monroe sulked toward the famous witches' house, and strode up the stairs, depressed as ever. He raised one gloved hand from the pocket of his black wool overcoat and knocked thrice on the oak door.
He heaved out a loud sigh and saw his breath in the morning air.
"Get it over with..." he muttered to himself.

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Blake Henderson tossed and turned in his bed, not wanting to acknowledge the buzzing alarm sitting on the nightstand next to him. He let out a groan and swatted at it, missing. His hand moved around, trying to find the noisey device. Finally, touching it, he gave it a hard wack and shut it up. His quiet peace restored, Blake's body stopped moving so much as he fell back into restful slumber.

Just as he was entering deep sleep, the sound of his phone woke him. Blake cursed, sitting up in bed. His shortcut raven black hair was an absolute mess, going in all directions. His eyes were puffy from being woken up and he did not look in the least bit happy.

Blake reached over to the phone that was sitting next to his abused alarm clock and picked up the reciever. He put it to his ear, stifling a yawn. "This is Blake," he said, a bit groggily.

He was greated by one of his co-workers, David Pateku's, voice. Blake was being reminded that there was going to be a meeting concerning their holiday schedule this afternoon and he was required to be there. He said he'd be there and hung up. Blake flopped back down on the bed, letting his eyes drift closed again, but found it was useless. He was totally awake now and there was nothing he could do about it.

The young man looked over at his clock, seeing it was only nine o'clock in the morning. Blake decided he might as well get up and ready to go, if the meeting was at noon. Blake kicked the covers away and got up off the bed, heading for his bathroom. All he was wearing was a huge t-shirt and some black, cotton boxers. As he went into his bathroom, he gave the door a slight push, closing it halfway, then reached into the tub and twisted the knobs.

He pulled a lever, and the shower started up. Blake felt it with his hand and adjusted the knobs until the water was at a good temperature.

Pulling his shirt off, Blake exposed his chisled body to the cool air surrounding him. He tossed the shirt into a hamper and then pulled his boxers down, tossing them in as well. Now he was totally naked, his well-sized bosom and short patch of black pubic hair exposed to the world.

Blake pulled the shower curtain back and stepped into the tub, letting the warm water rush over his body. His nipples had already started to harden because of the cool air, and the warm water made them tighten even more. He dipped his head under the water, letting it run through his hair and over his face. For a few minutes, he just let the water soak into him before finally grabbing a bar of soap and starting to lather himself.

Areas of his smooth, silky skin started to get covered in bubbles and almost as quickly, the bubbles were washed away. Blake poured some more shampoo into his hand and went about thoroughly washing his hair. After he finished rinsing his locks out, he shut the water off and stepped out of the tub.

Blake picked up a towel and started to dry himself. He rubbed the beads off water off of his body and dried his hair. Hee put some deoderant on then walked back into his bedroom and over to his dresser, opening the drawers and grabbing all the pieces to his uniform. A white, form-fitting t-shirt, some baggy blue jeans, a pair of silk boxers, the same color as his t-shirt. He sat down on his bed and slid the boxers up his legs, raising to pull them all the way up. Then he pulled the shirt over his head, and then the pants.

He tucked his shirt into his pants and did them up, grabbing a belt and pulling it through the loops on his pants. He grabbed a pair of socks and pulled them onto his feet, followed by his black boots.

Walking over to his closet, Blake grabbed his leather jacker and tiredly put it on.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:02 am

[Awwhhs finally we started]

Phyllis
--------

Phyllis opened her eyes, looking at the ceiling above. For a second, her mind was blank as she asked to herself; "Where am I..?" And in the next second when she realized she was at Paige's bedroom in the mansion, she felt stupid that she forgot she was there.
But, of course, she wasn't living in the mansion. This mansion was belong to her aunt's family. Piper's family. Paige; Phyllis' mother; left the house at 28 years old, married, and lived not so far from here. They were once happy.
Phyllis couldn't stop her tears when she remembered her elder sister; Rose; who was killed by a mysterious demon. Phyllis was five years old when the tragedy happened. She remembered; it was night; everyone were sleeping, and the demon came and killed her family. Lucky Phyllis, she was saved by a mysterious whitelighter.

Her morning bell rang, stopping her from reminding all memories on her mind like a flash video. Well, she needed to forget about the past, but she couldn't.
It has been three weeks she always got nightmares everynight in her sleep. It has been three weeks she always woke up late and came late at school. She needed to stop this.
She moved from her bedroom. She knew her two cousins; Vendetta and Pandora; were at the kitchen. Vendetta is a daughter of Piper and Pandora is a daughter of Phoebe. With Phyllis, the three now are the new Charmed. Strangely, they weren't real siblings. They're cousins. But she didn't mind it, of course. She likes her two cousins. They're like real siblings.
She let out a sigh. She felt lazy to go to school today. But she also knew if she didn't walk out of her bedroom in the next 30 minutes, Vendetta would come and knock her door to wake her up. Her mind repeated same fact : It has been like this for three weeks. It needs to stop.
And there was only one way to stop this.
Her mind worked so fast as she began to concentrate, her eyes closed. She could see words on her mind. It was the spell. She got it now, as she began to speak it out;

The Moon is мy frien∂
ωho's ℓistening to мe
bringing the beauty
into мy ∂reaмs.
The stars are here
forever to shine,
bringing serenity
an∂ peace of мin∂.
When I cℓose мy eyes
мake they gone,
keeping мe safe
tiℓℓ the ∂aωn.

"Go aωay, eviℓ ∂reaмs,
Aℓℓ is not as it seeмs
Go far away, ℓeave мy sight,
Let мe have but one goo∂ night."

For now, she thought she wouldn't have nightmare again tonight. She thought finally she could sleep well. She smiled and opened her bedroom door, walked to the kitchen and greeted; "Morning, sisters.."

----

Freiya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:16 am

As dawn was breaking upon the world Vicent was standing in an alley. The hollow sound of a door being beat on in front of him as a man rushed out of it. "Thought I couldn't find you?" He said with such a smirk of his tounge.

This man who stood before him looked homely unsure and scared. Vincent looked aware of the on coming moment. A suit and tie, well dressed and just the perfect look. He raised his hand up to the man and smiled. "Once I finish with you I'll have the knowledege I need to find the three"

His voice calm and clear much as his was before him. "Unlike my father I will not let my thoughts become clouded with such..." Pausing he froze looking at the man something was wrong. "I will tell you nothing" Vincent lowered his hand at the man as he vanished before him.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:20 am

Looking around, Blake suddenly got the feeling that something wasn't right. He had felt the presence of a demon last night, but he had just passed it off as probably Alexia, a female demon whom he was quite 'acquanted' with if you could get what he meant. Rolling his eyes, he orbed into the alley that the presence had come from just in time to see it disappear.

"Shit...I missed it.." He murmured, looking around and then orbing back to his house. Walking into the kitchen, Blake began to pace back and forth as he waited for one of the hierarchy elders to come into his house. "Come on Alistar. I don't have time for this...I have to go meet up with Alexia".

As he felt Alistar's presence come into the room, Blake turned to face him. He was the only elder that actually fully trusted Blake. None of the others had fully ever come to earn his trust, not after having a sexual relationship with a demon, what elder or whitelighter would?

"Ah, it's good to see you Blake" Alistar said happily.

Blake smiled. "Been a long time old man..."

Alistar shook his head as he sat down at the table. "You were always a jokester."

Blake sat down with him. "So. What's the status on the sisters?"

Alistar shook his head. Blake knew already that there was going to be some bad news following that shake, he never did that unless there was something wrong.

"They have a demon after them" Alistar said solemly.

"How strong?".

"Stronger than you can handle....".

-----------------------

Alexia sat up, looking at Zeppakaro, he glared at him intently, "Why did you summon me here Zeppakaro!?", she shouted, brushing herself off as she stood up, then pointed her sword at him, "Dont think i've fogotten what you did to my sister", he said, still glaring at him.

From the shadows, the aged Demon scoffed. He stepped forward into the torch light, a smirk about his lips. Dark eyes remained on the halfling. "I havent the slightest idea what you're talking about," he said in his heavy English accent.

"I have brought you here, dear girl, because we need you here. You are, if I'm not mistaken, half Demon, are you not? And we cant very well having you helping that whitelighter, now can we?" he explained, leaning back against an altar set up in the center of the room. He casually crossed his arms over his chest.

"It is my mission in life to destroy them. But I cannot do it alone. I took on just one of them and was nearly vanquished. I remember all too well what happened in that battle," he said, holding up his left arm. He carefully pulled back his sleeve. Three of his fingers were reduced to stubs, burn scars all over his forearm. A dark anger floated into his voice. "That wretched Charmed One got the best of me that day...Piper, I believe is her name? She's on the top of my list to die first," he seethed, partially to himself.

He shook his head, clearing his mind and refocusing on the current conversation. "Anyways, thats why I need you. You must infiltrate their sacred Manor, and destroy them from the inside. Then, I will come in and take in the Nexus. With that, I can make you FULL Demon, bestowed with more power than you can imagine,"

"I won't do it...." Alexia said boldly as she faced him.

Zeppakaro smirked. "You don't have a choice..."

Alexia hadn't even sensed it, but from behind she felt the small prick of a needle as another demon injected a liquid in her. Feeling herself tense up, she fell to the floor as she began to become consumed by some unknown source of energy.
"ARGGGGHHHH!!!!!" She screamed out.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:30 am

Vendetta heard a knock on her door
with a fling of her hand she comanded the air to open it. it opened. she poured her coffee down the drain because while she got dressed it had gotten cold.
"enter if you mean no harm, but if you do mean harm....back the fuck up before i burn your ass, to a very toasty crisp" she called from the kitchen, as she gathered herself for a fight
Last edited by emotionless on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 am

James whirled around and watched as a man spoke to him. He didn't understand what his intensions were, but then he suddenly disappeared. James decided to forget it, when suddenly the front door to the house swung open with a bang.
He jumped slightly and then heard a voice.
"Enter if you mean no harm, but if you do mean harm....back the fuck up before i burn your ass."
He frowned. That must be one of the sisters. He entered the house and instantly felt very uncomfortable. He meekly strode into the kitchen. "Um...Ms. Vendetta?" he asked, tugging at his white collar, feeling like it was choking him.
"I have some news...you're in danger. You and your sisters." He annouced the news, and then bit his lip, thinking why the hell he was even here. He was going to get killed.

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:44 am

"vendetta heard a male voice tell her she was in danger
she laughed then walked into the hall that led to the front door.
"the charmed sisters are always in danger" vendetta said
"any actually useful news?"

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:49 am

James flinched as the witch faced him. My was she beautiful. He gulped, clearing his mind, and spoke, slightly smiling. "Um, yes, of course, but this demon whose's after you is powerful. TOO powerful. I don't know when he'll strike, or how he'll do it, but he will, and it's my intention to make sure you and the sisters are ready for whatever comes." His dark brown eyes were serious. "Please, I just want to help..." he muttered the last words, as if the demon could hear him.

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:04 am

After finishing his conversation with Alistar, Blake started down the sidewalk towards the house that the sisters stayed in. He wasn't sure at first how he was going to approach the three of them on the subject of the matter, but he had to think of something. If there was something going on with this powerful demon that was after them, he was going to be there to protect them.

Coming up to the house, he caught a glimpse of someone walking into the house and then felt for his pistol. Most demons would laugh at him for doing this, but over the past years he was able to develope a serum that he had transfused into the bullets of his custom handgun that could potentially paralyze a demon for twenty-four hours. Walking into the house he slowly came up to the person.

Putting the gun to his back, Blake knew he had him. "S.F.P.D. Don't move..."

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:22 pm

"S.F.P.D. Don't move..."
James didn't move. He held up his hands immediatly and slowly turned around. "Um, I want no trouble here, sir." He said, gulping as he did. He looked back at the sister and gestured toward the man. "Please tell him I mean no harm." James didn't but he knew someone would if he didn't speak up.

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:58 pm

"he's with me" Vendetta sighed
"i dont exspect you have a name?" she wispered to him
She looked the oficer in the face and chanted

remember not
is my will
not one shot
not one kill
leave this place
with no harm be done
in this battle i have one.

the officer turned away and went back to his car

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:01 pm

Vincent sighed he felt like it wasn't even worth it chasing after such a demon. "Pathetic, after all that I get nothing but a good run in" He smirked knowing the man had known nothing but another who could lead him to the sisters. That man was of course a white lighter.

"It hurts me to think I'll have to weasel my way into there lives, but I will not fall like him" Vincent straightened his tie and smiled slightly. "Why can't people just learn" He chuckled a bit then headed off for the firm.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:02 am

Phyllis entered the kitchen.
"Uhm ? Sister, what's going on ?" She asked, walked to the table to get her glass and fill it with water while waiting the answer from Vendetta. She paused to drink the water and continued her words; "I heard you were talking to someone."

Freiya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:24 am

coming back from school pandora notice someone standing in front of the door. "um.. scuse me. whoever you are. pandora huffle lately and noticed phyllis and vendetta was in the kitchen.

"hey ladies." she smacked phyllis's butt playfully and winked at Ven. pandora leaned against the kitchen sink. "so what are you guys doing?" pandora looked at an apple on the counted and opened her hand a few sparks of electricty shot out, hugged the apple and brought it back into her hand. she crunched on the apple and looked up. "what?"

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!