Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Circle of Six

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Circle of Six

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fantasyforever on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:43 am

The small town of Bishop has always been quiet and peaceful. Nothing ever disturbs their everyday goings, and life has been this way for years. Everyone believed that life would continue in their little paradise like this forever, until the day the morning newspaper's front page headline read, "Bloody Massacre Kills Family". As people's sense of peace and structure broke beneath them, they continued to read to find that the Rossi family had all been killed the night before, all but their fifteen year old son Eric. The murderer was, Henry Batista, a sociopathic schizophrenic. The man was later found sitting in an alley, still covered in blood, rocking and mumbling to himself, but no one could ascertain a reason for his actions. He was sentenced to life in prison, and admitted into a mental psych hospital for further analysis.

Many people grieved the loss of such a dear family, but even more so the loss of their seemingly perfect, but apparently fragile state of mind. Three months later, Eric was known to of been adopted by a well to do family in town, and everyone tried to put the events behind them, and work towards their regaining the false sense of utopia their town once had. Bishop's labor soon crumbled beneath them, when the sole survivor of the massacre, fifteen year old Eric, stepped in front of a moving bus, that had just begun its morning commute to pick up students of Bishop High.

It has been two years since the incidents, that shook the very foundation of Bishop's happiness, occurred. Everyone has all of forgotten, or at least locked away, the tragic event. It the middle of the fall semester at Bishop High, and a new unknown student has just arrived at school this morning. No one recognizes him, but everyone knows of his arrival. Although in a high school of 130 students, its not hard to notice. Talking amongst themselves, many students find that not only has no one ever seen him around, but it also seems that he is mentally challenged, an unprecedented occurrence in their small, quaint little town.

What no one knows, is this new student, has a dark secret, but not just him, several people in this otherwise thought to be perfect town, are hiding behind a mask. If those mask are removed, and the true nature of the residents of Bishop is shown, it could once again break the foundation of their supposed perfection, and possibly leave it that way for good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a mystery rp, or anything like that. It is in fact a high school drama, but one with a lot of back story, and key elements that will allow for a lot of drama and story progression. This will be a rather small RP, probably consisting of only six characters. This introduction is merely a small piece of one character's back story, and there is plenty more to be revealed, but all in due time. There is definitely a web of lies, drama, secrets, and truth to be revealed in this rp.

If you are interested in being a part of this rp, or would just like to leave comment, or some supportive encouragement, please post below.

I thank everyone who took the the time to read this, and hope to RP with you soon. ~FIN~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fantasyforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Circle of Six

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:03 am

Kyleee <3 Hello, dear. I'm looking for a new good RP to be part of.. (possibly) and, this one looks like it's pretty good..
I just have one question though..
You'll be doing is at a play by post forum RP and not running it through the role play tab, right?
If so, then, I'm almost definitely in. =D
ā™„UCTigeretteā™„
ā™„ImagineThat!ā™„
ā™„RaeRaeButterflyā™„
ā™„Musicā™„
ā™„Lavenderā™„
ā™„Aikaā™„
ā™„Nezzeraā™„
ā™„Arikiā™„
ā™„Adriannaā™„
ā™„TƦfarĆ³sā™„
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

ā™„OriginalSixā™„

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:17 am

Hey, the general idea seems really interesting, and I would enjoy being a part of it. I would also prefer it being a play by post RP, the role-play tab is doing my head in at the moment. Good luck with this, by the way :D
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:13 pm

HeyHeyHeyy[: You should totally do this. [;
You've already got three of the six charactersss. [possibly four, if I'm allowed to double (IsObessedWithDoubling. >_>;)]

=D
Sorry if I'm pushy. Lol. Just a little hyper. <_<

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fantasyforever on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 am

bumpage

fantasyforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 am

You're not gonna start it yet? You've got two people interested ;(

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fantasyforever on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Next weekend I will work on it.

fantasyforever
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!