Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Clock Tower (OOC and Signups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Clock Tower (OOC and Signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrhien on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:06 pm

In England at the Burough's Castle, there was a report of mass killings from some sort of a supernatural killer known only as Scissorman. He is seen as some "creature" who stalks his prey with a pair of giant shears. When authorities arrived, there were barely any survivors. However, the killer, who was supposedly killed himself by one of the survivors, was never found. Because of this, reports of this "supernatural killer" were dismissed. However, when these survivors were returned to America, they were unlucky to find out that their problems were not over. Scissorman is back and wants to finish off his victims... as well as anyone else who gets in his way. These people must find a way to stop this supposedly immortal creature before he increases infamy with a new spree.

Name:
Appearance:
Connection to Scissorman Case:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Personal Object:
Personality:
Bio:

Name: Derrick Rhames
Appearance: Image
Connection to Scissorman Case: He is the current investigator of the Scissorman case.
Personal Object: .357 Magnum
Strengths: As a prerequisite of being an officer and detective, he is in very good physical condition and has keen intuition.
Weaknesses: His generally joking personality can make him cocky at times, which makes him overly reckless.
Personality: Derrick is a very strange person. He acts very jokingly in the most morbid situations, although this is to compensate for any forms of nervousness and discomfort he can get. He is also a bit of a cocky, reckless, and unlucky individual when it comes to confrontations. He is a fairly intelligent individual, but he can be a dope, making himself look foolish in public.
Bio: Derrick entered the police force after graduating from college at the age of 22. He worked vigorously to rise up in the police rank, achieving the rank of Sergeant. At the age of 24, he applied for a Detective position. He scored near perfect scores on the exam and was granted the position. As the year went by, he proved his merit by being a vital helper in many investigations that have been proven more complex than most cases. When the case for the Clock Tower murders was opened up, he took an immediate interest in the case. When given the files to do determine the merit of testimonies given by the remaining survivors of the murders. He spent most of time looking over the case, even forming a friendship with one of the survivors. As the days went by, despite the lack of solid evidence, he continued to grow more convinced that this killer was indeed a reality.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrhien
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Clock Tower (OOC and Signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:20 pm

POST DELETED DUE TO LACK OF TIME FOR THIS RP, MY APOLOGIES.

Cheers,

TheWalrus
Last edited by TheWalrus on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 am

Name: Peyton Step
Appearance:
Connection to Scissorman Case: A victim.
Strengths: She has some athletic abilities, mostly from before she went to high school. She can swim well, and was into gymnastics in middle school.
Weaknesses: Kindness. Often tricked into being over thrown.
Personal Object:...
Personality:Standoffish, but a sucker for a sob story. Always wants to do all she can to help a person. She's pretty klutzy, despite some of things she's done before.
Bio: Peyton was asked by her best friend to come with her to England. While they were there, the two were attacked when on their way back to the hotel they were staying at. Of course Peyton is deeply traumatized, but she can't help but wondering about the man who attacked the two teenagers.

My friend is having some troubles with their account, so he is setting up his bio on mine. His user name is >I<AteTheChocolate

Name: Icek Bent
Appearance:
Connection to Scissorman Case: A victim.
Strengths: Not easily traumatized. He fears little. He is also extremely good at picking locks and messing with small wires.
Weaknesses: Peyton. His small friend is what he is scared of losing, making him completely incapable when it comes to her safety.
Personal Object: ?
Personality: Standoffish, rude, basic teenage boy. Hates homework.
Bio: Icek was doing a skating thing in England when he was attacked with Peyton. She seemed bored with life, so he asked her if she wanted to come along. After all, she was his best friend. They enjoy two days, but on the third they were attacked. Icek did his best to protect Peyton, but his best was not enough. They both were badly harmed, but they survived.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrhien on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Hooah. Looks good. I might wait for one more person before I set up the IC.

jackrhien
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Ok, can't wait. <3 >I<AteTheChocolate's account isn;t activating right, so he will be played on my profile. The activation e-mail isn't coming to him. He's tried like, five times.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!