Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Code Killers(Needs ppl!)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Code Killers(Needs ppl!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:59 pm

Kamizo shook her head, looking at the two. "Well while you guys get drunk, I'll keep watch. Someone might want us dead, not that we did anything wrong." She laughed, looking out at the road. "This is too funny."
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:33 pm

"Thank you Kamizo that would be a good idea because of the princes forces will want us dead." Crimson said ready to get drunk.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:36 pm

OOC: Sorry I'll be back lol I've got a boss to beat!

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:46 pm

OOC: what game?

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:59 pm

OOC: Okay now that I died after many failed attempts...I was playing Red steel

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:40 am

Kohanna slammed her head into the window for a few times before groaning

"I'm not gonna get drunk." She slouched she had come up with over 191 diffrent ways to kill the prince each more gruesome then the next and she still didnt feel it was worthy enough, sitting up she opend the small bag taking out another trinket she had gotten for Kohaku....he needed her to be strong smart....not run off and get drunk. Other people were depending on her and even if she didnt care about them, she should care enough about her teammates and brother to not screw up the mission behind her greif pulling over Kohanna looked back.

"How about I make that phone call now."
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Kami sighed, resting her head in her hands. "Finally someone speaking some sense." Shaking her head she looked up at Kohanna. "Are we taking a plane? Oh and why are you going to call the prince?"

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:49 pm

Owen looked out the passing scenery, he was over Holland now, and would be arriving at his destination soon. The Prince was in the back of the plane, conferencing with one of his advisers about what with the the terrorist sect that was threatening to kill him.

Owen had picked up a few snippets of the conversation from his vantage point neat the door, and was only annoyed by the prospect of yet more protecting the Prince from whoever wanted to kill him. Hell, if it didn't mean instant death from the rest of the Guard, Owen would kill the Prince himself and put someone more competent in power. But he pushed those thoughts out of his mind, and went back to worrying about the Prince's security.
Last edited by Kronos on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:22 pm

Kohanna nodded.

"Yeah I think he'd love to hear from his "Favorite most loyal" servant." Kohanna said sarcasticlly, pulling over Kohanna turned to look behind her again, the moron wouldnt know what hit him by the time that conversation was over. Getting out of the car Kohanna yanked out the pins Kohanna let her hair fall free suprised at how long it was, putting on her shades Kohanna walked over to the payphone. Typing in a special code she rememberd she smirked when the phone rang.....moron kept the same number....honestly what kind of an idiot gives his personal number to a servanr and kept it after she betrayed him!?!? Clearing her throat she wasnt suprised when his voice was heard on the other line.....

"You bastard......" She wonderd what his expression was.....

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:41 pm

Crimson was ready what ever they did so it didn't matter to him but right now all he really wanted was to kill the prince mourning his brother could wait.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:08 am

Owen's mobile phone went off, playing his ringtone "Primo Victoria". He picked it up from the table, and flipped it open. "The called ID showed a phone in the Russian city of Kiev. When he heard the voice of Kohanna, his face cracked into a smile. "Hah, how've you been?" He said, in a rather mocking voice. All the while, he had ran a command through his PDA that would have alerted the Russian polices to the callers locations.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:50 am

Kohanna smirked when Owen picked up, leaning the phone poll she calculated how long it would be still the police got to the location.......flipping her hair she smirked slightly.......the false location that is, as she talked into the phone.

"Ive been fine.....considering I just buried my 8 YEAR OLD BROTHER! Put the prince on the phone NOW or YOU can explain to him how he got captured..oh and uh you can stop trying to trace this, not only can your system not break through the code ive used you just sent your officers on a wild goose chase. Honestly who did you think you were fighting?" Once again they had underestimaited her she glared this converstaion would be short and to the point if he didnt hand over the phone.....Kohanna would deliver the message personally.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:02 pm

"Good for you. Hope you're enjoying it there." Owen said, and slammed his mobile shut and set it on "Mute". He sat up and ran toward the forward cabin. "Prince, another death threat, and it's from those damn assassins." He yelled through the door.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:58 pm

Kohanna glared when the line went dead.....growling she let her anger out on the phone booth tearing it apart, leaving the droken phone hanging she walked back towards the car. He just got his prince assassianted She said silently. Getting back in she calmed her self and looked in the back seat.

"So where do you guys wnanan eat before we do away with the royal pain.."

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:14 pm

"I don't know what sound good before killing a man." Crimson said not really all that hungry he just wanted to end this. He just staired out the window watching the dark rain filled sky "Perfect night to kill a man huh." Crimson said to no one in particular.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:27 pm

Kohanna sat back shurgging trying to think of distractions so far she ahd kept her self from crying....leaning back she reminded her self she wanst the only one who lost someone today turning back to face Crimson she wore a blank exspression.

"How are you taking everything?" She noticed Kamizo had fallen asleep

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:33 pm

"Hmmm.... I...... I can't really answer that I don't know." John said as his eyes welled up with tears "I just can't believe my brother is gone you know I mean he was alwase there for me looking out for me even then he was it's just too much to think about I just can't wait till the prince is dead." John said sadly

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:48 pm

OOC: kronos are you going to Rp the prince now? Or are we gonna switch in and out? Just wondering

Kohanna looked down feeling bad her purple locks swinging over her shoulder

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have mentioned it." She let her bangs hide her eyes weather it was for her sake or his she didn't know but she knew if she looked at him shed burst out crying again and the last thing everyone needed was her to become a nervous wreck again.

"If I had known I would have......they didn't tell me anyone else was working with me." Allot of good her being sorry did, his brother was dead just like Kohaku and they were never coming back.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:54 pm

The Prince angrily cut his conversation with the Minister of Defence, saying "I'll be back, my guard is yammering about something." He opened the cabin door, and ask rudely, "Owen, what is it now!" Owen saluted the Prince and stammered out, "My Prince, another threat on your life, and it's from the assassins!"

The Prince's expression changed from one of rage at being interrupter, to one of "Oh damn, That just killed my vacation plans.". He looked at Owen for a second, and said, "Tell the Captain to land the plane in Russia, I'll arrange for one of my body doubles to be at the resort." Owen saluted again, and ran down the isles of the plane towards the cockpit.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!