Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Corrupt

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Corrupt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:19 am

Ok, I just want to point out that, even though this RP has a great deal to do with the three militaries and all that, it is not a military RP! It is an RP about a kid (My character) who joins one of the militaries to make his country a better place. So my character will only be seen in a military battle probably about 2-4 times in this whole RP.

ok
this is a new rp im starting. and the first one like it
it's an idea i made up a while ago
here's the premice:

it takes place in a futuristic time like in Phantasy Star Universe. for those of you who dont know, think more like Code Geass then. if you dont know THAT, then, well, i cant help you.
anywho...
there's a city (where our main characters live)
in the city, there is a VERY corrupt and horrible military running the city (name: parum)
there is also a second military that strictly keeps the town safe from any monsters that attack it (C.E.F. Creature Extermination Forces)
then, after the corrupt military almost ruins the city, another military comes in to save the city (Endrum)
so now the Parum Military forces and the Endrum military forces fight over who gets control of the city.
at first, they are both just present in the city. both upholding their laws. both now and then arguing with ezchother.
after a while, this escalates into a war within this city (note: this city is the size of Arizona. it's a big city)

so, if this interests you, submit your characters
i will demonstrate the info needed by posting my own character:

Name: Riku
weapons: dual black gigantic handguns kept on a holster on his lower back under his coat. long straight black bladed katana handed down in family line
appearance: the guy to the right
note: his contacts are purple and outlined in black, he has 6 lower lip piercigns (mostly spikes) bridge of nose between eyes pierced, tounge pierced, right eyebrow pierced twice.
personality: cocky, outgoing, sarcastic, kinda rude, but can be VERY nice and is a VERY fun person to hang out with (according to his close friends)
^^
Last edited by Growlithe on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Corrupt {open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Name: Delilah
Appearance: Sexy thight body, quite tall, bright blue eyes and very long extravagant red/white/black hair.

Usually wears a short top, a long leather skirt and some high boots. To cover her torso and sleeveless arms, she wears all sort of long coats. All as extravagant as her hair.

note: Doesn't care about anything or anybody but herself. Makes her living by doing all sorts of jobs. Most illegal.
True heroes never die, they stay legends.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

regany
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:22 pm

nice character. im gonna try and wait and see if more people join before we start

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:27 pm

[[ you wanna just start and hope other people join later? ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Name: Sergeant Owen Ramsey
Weapons:

1x AR-18 12.5mm Rifle ::

1x AP-18 12.5mm Pistol ::

2x Combat Knives ::

4x Grag Grenades

Equipment:

1x Mark IV Anti-Ballistic Body Armor

Appearance: Owen is dressed in his usual urban camouflage BDU most of the time, rarely having the time to take it off during these tremulous times. His face is tanned and weathered, while the rest of his body is concealed under his armor; This also applies to his cropped brown hair and cleanly shaven beard, which are quite light from the constant bleaching in the sun that occurs.
Note: N/A

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:17 pm

[[ very nice character ^^ so you're a corrupt soldier then? ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Raindropper on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:47 pm

Name: Ethan Corivice

Weapons: 2 Colt .45s and a Bowie Knife

Equipment: Large garage full of numerous vehicles, electronics, and indescribable mechanical oddities.

Appearance: Ethan is tall and fairly muscular from being a mechanic, he has shoulder length silver hair which is usually pulled back in a ponytail and grows a bit of stubble to make himself look older. He has piercing bright green eyes, some people joke that he fell in antifreeze because of the color. Ethan dresses in cargo shorts and wifebeaters about half the time, the other half he wears bleached jeans and a plain white T shirt with a 50s leather jacket and black steel toed boots.

Note: Likes Rum, fast cars, and explosives. Hangs with whoever, whenever, and wherever. English, sarcastic, and damn proud of it.
School has started so i'll only be on in the afternoons after homework from now on=[
(\ /)
(. .)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The Raindropper
Member for 16 years

Re: Corrupt {need endrum and C.E.F. soldiers!!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:12 pm

Delilah woke up at a place she was unfamiliar with. She blinked her eyes a few times and stretched, then she got out of bed and grabbed the sheet to cover her naked body.
"Where the fuck am I," she muttered.

The window didn't help her either cause the street she was in was not familiar. In fact it looked like a desert landscape. The houses had had their best time and the streets and sidewalks were covered in sand. Obviously this was not the big city but a small settlement, heavens know where.

"Fuck, where did I get myself into now." She tried opening the door but so her surprise and shock, the door was locked. Delilah looked through the room again, but found nothing familiar. Not even her own cloths or phone or anything. Just her, a bed and a chair.

"Fucking great D. Wonderful." Muttering and cursing she laid herself back on the bed.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:17 pm

Riku walked out of his high school with a few of his friends
"see you tomorrow Riku!!" they shouted at him.
"yeah. see ya" he waved back.
it was a beautiful day in this city. Tall buildings. bright blue sky. almost cloudless.
"it's gonna rain." Riku said looking up at the beautiful sky
[[ note: the city im going for is kind of a daytime version of zanarkand from final fantasy x ]]
Riku got onto his motorcycle and started it [[ it looks a bit like cloud's from final fantasy vii advent children ]]
he started it up and floored it down one of the bridged roads up into the buildings

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:02 pm

Minutes past and when Delilah finally heard something, she had the feeling hours had past. Behind the window the sun was setting and all she could see was the red glow in on the horizon of the desert. Outside the small settlement came to life, and as far as she could see from her room, this settlement wasn't up to any good. She had tried to remember how she got here but again with no succes. Outside there were illegal businesses and now somebody was coming to her room. Quickly she covered herself under the sheets and waited for the door to open.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Riku rode far and fast, not sure where he was going. he just liked going for rides now and then to let off some stress

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:00 pm

"Company Three - Down!" Blared Owen's helmet radio, a stark reminder of the war; As if the fact he was riding in a Helicopter 300 feet above the city wasn't enough.

He was doing a flyby of Endrun troops, and the sound of Chaingun fire was deafening to his ears, so he had ran a rock music station through his comm.... The announcement had cut it off... Damn Command...

Owen just braced himself in his chain as the helicopter banked to the right, and sighed deeply. He hated this damn war, but he went on, killing without remorse for the greater good of the state. There was suddenly an explosion! The Parum Mortar corps was shelling Endrum Riflemen from affar!

He smiled for a second, before returning to his normal emotionless look. At least the Endrum were taking casualties...
Last edited by Kronos on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Riku skidded his motor cycle to a halt as a Parum trooper transport van sits in the way of the road
"GET OFF YOU VEHICLE!!" they yell at him, pointing guns at him. He gets off the bike
"what are you doing here?!" they yell
"just going for a joy ri-" they cut him off with a gun but to the stomache.
Riku doubles over in pain. three soldiers gather around him and start beating him violently
a wooshing sound
a helicopter lands
gun fire
5 Endrum soldiers stand in front of him. with their eyeless and mouthless metal masks ( much like the galbadian soldiers from final fantasy viii )
"we took care of them for you" one of them says.
"you're Riku Uchiha?"
"yes. why?"
"we hear you were the one who took out the two gunmen at your school a few weeks ago. we'd love for you to join our ranks." The soldier infront holds out his hand.....

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:19 pm

The door slowly opened and a guy dressed in black entered the room. Calmly he closed the door and walked to the window. The he finally turned to her. A pale white face and a skinny body and a pair of bright blue eyes.

"Fuck you want," Delilah asked him.
"Why would we want anything from you?"
"You don't keep me locked up naked in a desert settlement for nothing,"
"Who says we do not already have it?" The man stayed calm.
"Cause I'm still a fucking live."

The man with the blue eyes smiled.

"We have been following you for quite some time now and your actions have not gone unnoticed."
"So fucking what? You a cop or something?"
Again the man laughed.
"My boss wants you to help him."
"Help him? Well keeping me locked up here certainly ain't gonna help you."
"The Parum leader wants you to kill the Endrum leader."

Delilah nearly collapsed from laughter.

"Suppose I say yes. Does your boss seriously believe that 1 person can kill the best defended person in the world? He is fucked up if he thinks that."

The man with the blue eyes walked up to her and punched her in the face.
"Ten million dollars and all the equipment and information you need."

Delilah touched her lips and licked the blood off. The ten million dollars certainly peaked her interest.
"Ten million dollars? Do I get some time to think this over."
"If you need more time yes but you will stay here in this room until you have decided."
"And what if I say no?"

The man smiled again.
"There are a few men outside who haven't seen a woman in years, let alone a fine looking one such as yourself. I cannot begin to imagine what they will do. Offcourse when they are done I will have to order them to kill you."
Delilah grinned. "Offcourse."

She laid down on the bed again and folded her hands under her head. Looking to the ceiling she pondered for a few moments.
"Ten million dollars and all the weapons and equipment I need?"
"That's right.""
"Get me my fucking clothes and weapons and bring me home."
"I know you would do it Delilah. You are a smart woman."
"You use persuasive matters mister."

The man walked out of the room and locked the door again. A few minutes later the door opened and her clothes were thrown into the room.
"The guns you get when we get your house."

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:44 pm

[[ i just want to ask, you all do realize Endrum is good and Parum is bad? ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:04 pm

After a long drive through the sweltering desert, the city finally arrived at the horizon. From what Delilah had seen, the laws that were upheld in the city, did not count outside it. Lawlessness and anarchy ruled this world dominated by sand and heat. Heavily modified cars raced down the unmaintained roads. However as the city came in sight the vegitation became more lush and the criminals seemed to back off.

With a good 30km to the city gates the car stopped. "Get out, walk the rest," the man with the blue eyes said. Before she could react she got pushed out of the car and before she could even get to her feet, her weapons were thrown at her. The car made a slipping u-turn and drove off.

"Dickheads," Delilah cursed them as she grabbed her weapons. She started walking to the city gates. It somehow seemed cooler here then in her desert prison. Maybe it was the trees but, suddenly Delilah got the feeling that the city might have been more artificial then she had thought before. The road was long and straight and on the horizon she could see the first of many checkpoints she had to pass before the city gates.

"Oh well, might as well get back into shape," she muttered as she started walking.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:40 pm

Riku put his armor and faceless helmet on. He turned and walked out of the armory as he grabbed his weapons on the left

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:57 pm

About a mile before the first checkpoint, Delilah suddenly stopped. How was she going to get her weapons past the checkpoints. Maybe she could hide her knife but her two guns were almost certainly going to be detected. This fact has a few other inconveniances. She carried two guns and came from the desert. The guards at the checkpoint would probably execute her on the spot.

After carefull consideration she decided that her best chance was the city wall or the hologram around the city. There had to be some ventilation shafts or waste and water dumps in the wall and maybe the hologram was just that and nothing solid. Delilah left the dusty road, into the bushes and trees and headed towards the walls, unsure what she would find there.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:03 pm

The drop ship screamed over the desert city. Along either side of the outside of the drop ship were metal bars, one lower down for people to sit on and one a little higher up for grip. "GO GO GO!!" a voice was heard crackling over the intercoms in the soldiers helmets. All in sync, they let go of the top bars and leaned back, falling off the drop ship. They all zoomed speadily towards the ground like rockets. As they got closer to the city, they aimed to turn for a nearby lake. One by one they shot into the lake deep under the water. The water calmed. After a few moments, soldiers rose form the water onto the shore, guns at the ready. Riku in the lead...

[[ note: this is right outside the city your character is trying to get into. like right at that checkpoint ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:46 pm

When Delilah got to the dense vegitation, the ship screamed by, dropping off soldiers in the water. Being a mercenary she knew how and where to hide.

Soldiers. She couldn't see if they were Parum or Endrum, good or bad. Although for her mission it didn't matter. Unless somebody set her up and talked. If she came out of her hidingplace they would certainly notice her going for the city and since it was the capital city, if these soldiers were Endrum, they would not likely let her go unchallenged, so she waited.

Once inside the city she could hide from anybody. Even from her own mother and lovers. And maybe this group of soldiers could help her get in. She untied her hair and let it fall down to her lower legs, unbuttoned her long blackfeathered coat and organized her breasts. Then she stepped out to the soldiers, fast as the wind, agile as a cat. Before any of the soldiers could see her she was already in front of them.

"Thank the heavens I found you guys. I was kidnapped from my home by some creeps and they left me out here. Can you please help me get back into the city?"

She put up her best acting and although she wasn't the victimised female type, she knew it sounded very real.

regany
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!