Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Crate of Caracters

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

A Crate of Caracters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 pm

Welcome to Korrye's Crate of Characters; a complete character guide to all many of the people that Korrye has created and come up with. Within this forum shall only be posts by Korrye, leading elsewhere to places where her characters have been spotted and seen, where they are and where they aren't. Listed below is an index that is ever expanding. Each character shall have one post where all of their information (past and present) will be presented. Along with that shall be extras such as images, common lines and whatever else is up there. Relations may be placed here at one point in time, especially once characters have been put through significant use.

To all of those who are viewing, this guide is a place where only Korrye shall post. If you have any comments keep it to good constructive criticism and send to her in the form of a message. This thread is a reference to those who wish to know more about any of Korrye's characters. Please to not steal or use any of the characters presented here. They are the result of hours of hard word and thinking. If you need help with your character then Korrye is more than willing to help you. Again, just send a message.

Now, enough of that third person crap. I'm here, these are my characters. I hope you like them, I enjoy making them. Now don't steal any of my images or the characters themselves. Please, please, please, respect the fact that I have put in a lot of work to make them my own.

Index:

[oo1.] Intro [You are Here!]
        [oo2.] Aleks Connally
        [oo3.] Wes Jimanez
        [oo4.] Stella Whitby
        [oo5.] Cole Anders

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: A Crate of Caracters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:07 pm

"F.I.N.E ;; Freaked-out, Insecure, Neurotic & Emotional."

Aleks Alicia Connally

___________________________ Directorate File No. ;; 1001

- - » ( remember t h e name ) ;;
      Aleks Alicia Connally.

- - »- - » ( short a n d sweet ) ;;
      Common aliases include: Alisia Brunner, Corri Hale, Monique Daltrez, Florence Meye, Dalia Dorae
      Other nicknames : 'Quatre', 'Charlie', Briar-Rose,'Asset 01' (amongst code languages)

- - » ( land d o w n below ) ;;
      Female forever.

- - » ( counting t h e candles ) ;;
      Twenty-Eight

- - » ( my s p e c i a l day ) ;;
      November Eleventh; a very significant day in history.

- - » ( in t h e stars ) ;;
      Scorpio.

- - » ( gotta l o v e those ) ;;
      Boys, damn them and their abs!

- - » ( ranked a s number ) ;;
      Currently ranked as beyond salvage, working as a private contract assassin and kidnapper all on her lonesome.

___________________________ first glance ;; though looks are deceiving

- - » ( see m y soul ) ;;
      Hazel.

- - » ( blowing i n t h e wind ) ;;
      Naturally a dark chocolate with red highlights (especially in the sun). However her hair changes on a regular basis to suit her needs to blend in with crowds and natives of different countries.

- - » ( map o f me ) ;;
      In the flesh and as herself Aleks is stunning. Although she may not be the average beauty she is tall, has a chest and knows how to flaunt her long legs. She stands at 5'10 and weighs about 130 pounds. She has a muscular build, like that of an athlete. After years of training and constant health check ups she is spick and span. Depending on where she is and what she is doing, her attire and overall look change. Due to the necessity to blend in with locals she is always changing character. As herself however, she is tomboy. Her hair is let loose and left long in it's natural colour. When it comes to clothes jeans and a t-shirt are her best friend. If Aleks is playing as any other character things change. Make-up may be applied to make her face appear harsher, her hair may even be cut should she be staying anywhere for a longer period of time. Appearance wise, things will always be described given the scenario and the moment.

- - » ( snapping t h o s e pictures ) ;;
      [x] [x]

___________________________ digging deeper ;; beneath the mask

- - » ( my c h a r m i n g personality ) ;;
      Hard as a rock is the best way to describe her. After the incident with her mother, when Aleks basically gave up on her childhood, she lost a sense of true emotion. Today she just doesn't allow herself to feel emotional about a certain subject. In reality Aleks is trained to be this way because excess emotion causes fault. She is incredibly meticulous about certain things. She is ok with being dirty, as in mud and crap, but not disorganized. She needs organization to function. The people she works for can be the worst organized citizens in the world and she won't care because some people can function in clutter however she can't.

She is touchy about certain subjects but for her employers anger is fuel. When she does get pent up energy and emotion then she'll usually set up a punching bag. Aleks will never take out her anger on a client or during a kill. Her emotions and feelings are never to get in the way of a contract kill.

Aleks is headstrong and opinionated. She never hesitates to state what is on her mind. She works independently and is very subtle about her work. She doesn't boast about her job, she keeps everything under wraps. Her assassin occupation is not flaunted to people on the street. Any exchanges are subtle, should they ever occur in broad daylight. Her kills are, most times, long shot snipes in public or head on kills in enclosed locations. After any kill she'll leave behind a note 'from Charlie' symbolizing that she did the deed.

As an assassin would be she is a chameleon. She can blend into her surroundings and become a new character in the blink of an eye. Her face has had little to no plastic surgery alterations to make changing so quick and painless. By simply tying her hair back and wearing a darker blush her face and cheekbones become harsher and she suddenly looks old. By wearing her hair down she can pass off for a person as young as eighteen. She is incredibly at putting on the face of another persona and speaking in another dialect. She knows a wide variety of European languages and some oriental. Aleks mastered the accents of the languages long ago so speaking them and seeming like a native to the country is no issue. Although she may play a variety she never loses herself and who she is. She is proud to be herself.

- - » ( telling m y story ) ;;
      History viewable in her Journal Thread [link to be provided].

___________________________ getting to know me ;; turn me on and off

- - » ( gimme g i m m e more ) ;;
      ► Long Range Artillery
      ► Red Wine
      ► Sleep
      ► Organization
      ► Honesty
      ► Trustworthy Clientele
      ► Dogs
      ► Starbucks
      ► Cars
      ► Independence
      ► The Mountains
      ► Rain

- - » ( keep t h e m away ) ;;
      ◄ White Wine
      ◄ Pink
      ◄ Communism
      ◄ The Army
      ◄ Liars
      ◄ Spontaneous Death
      ◄ Cheaters
      ◄ Cats
      ◄ The Blast and Kill Method
      ◄ Compassion
      ◄ Beggars
      ◄ Alcoholism

- - » ( famous l a s t words ) ;;
      What saves a man is to take a step, than another step.
      -CS Lewis.

Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.
      -Albert Einstein.

You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it.
      -Unknown

- - » ( jamming t o t h e beat ) ;;
      Beginning : Breathe Me -- Sia
      Ending : Let Love In -- The Goo Goo Dolls

- - » ( whoops! a l m o s t forgot ) ;;
      Weapons and such will always be listed in character. More often than not Aleks will have a small Glock or Revolver on hand. In terms of where she gets all of her artillery from, she has several contacts that could be considered black market dealers. For the most part she pays in cash, there has only ever been one credit card to her name and that she uses when she takes a year or two to herself (which isn't uncommon). It is under an alias, the name however is unknown.

Passports and paper forgery is all done by a professional contact as well. Any of the passports that were issued by the directorate were destroyed and deemed useless as any alias they gave her was blown out of the water.

Pets and such, as much as she loves them Aleks doesn't have any. She travels too often to have one in her company.
      Relationship wise; Aleks will flirt but she won't make contact. Independant is the way that she will go forever after her history with men.

___________________________ just a puppet ;; whose pulling the strings?

- - » ( colour m y world ) ;;
      As seen here: Pink (#ec83ce), Green (#81bd14), Orange (#e19009)

- - » ( behind t h e scenes ) ;;
      Korrye

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!