Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crosshairs (Ooc and sign ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Crosshairs (Ooc and sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:23 pm

IC: posting.php?mode=post&f=67

In New york the buildings touch the sky, disappearing into the clouds. Tens of thousands of people carrying out their life's below. Within this city we are invisible. The unseen hated hero. In this city there is so much evil. Manipulation, prostitution, drugs dealers, murder. All these people act as if they've done nothing wrong. But we know. And we are here to clean them up. It's funny how we know everything about you. Your age, name, favorite foods. Everything. But none of it matters. Cause when we are looking down our scopes you become nothing more then a cross hair. We are the underground group of assassins called Malice. Although each members method of assassination differs our goal is always the same. Kill you. Get our money.

(There will be a force that appears to appose us but at the start i dont want it to be a present danger but you will get to fight.)

Rules: Pretty typical.
1. Keep romance under R please.
2. Swearing is allowed just dont abuse the privilege :P
3. Godmodding is a no no
4. This is a very mature Role-play there will be lots of death but do not kill another role player without permission
5. You can control up to three different cherrys.
6. I will be playing the role of the inventor for the group so if you want anything new go to him to suggest it and i'll decide through him weather its unfair or not. I will also play the role of the leader of Mailce. But since his role is small i will not be making a CS for him

I'll be posting my profiles soon.
Last edited by Bartholomew on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"On a long enough time-line the survival rate of everyone drops to zero." - Fight club

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bartholomew
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Crosshairs (Ooc and sign ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:29 pm

I'm in. Would you like me to wait to use your CS, or can I go ahead and post my character using my very detailed CS?
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:30 pm

reserve a spot for me please im interested
Support my Rp!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-war-light-t37264.html

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Name: Alon Sharp
Nickname: Krieg
Appearance: Image

Personality/Bio: Generally keeps quiet and to himself. He's very friendly people just dont talk to him to much since he never starts a conversation. He grew up rather normal but at a young age got annoyed at the constant nonsense that went on everyday. People always pretending to be people they're not. Not he lives in a small apartment and is a very respected assassin. He got his nickname from the word Blitzkrieg due to how fast he got done with his assignments.

Weapons of choice: Carts around a suit case with a sniper rifle he learned to assemble within twenty seconds. He also trains endlessly in the case of an up close encounter. He also carries a cane with a blade hiding in the shaft. (Note like i said we do not know about the threat to our group yet so any confident assassin wouldn't have weapons for defense unless that was thier style of killing)

Thats about it i want to keep it short and sweet for ya :)
Last edited by Bartholomew on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bartholomew
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Follow my CS and add anything you like. I just like to let the actuall actions speak for themselves

Bartholomew
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Name: Ethan Crowe

Nickname: One

Appearance: Look at my signature.

Personality: Ethan is equal parts reserved and outgoing. He can fit in anywhere from a department store to Malice HQ. When he's on the job, he is very focused and dangerous, able to nail his target from just about anywhere he can get a shot.

Weapons of choice: Two 9mm handguns, with a belt full of clips that he can use to reload at a moment's notice. He also is highly trained in martial arts, so his body is a weapon. If either of those fail him, he will use his environment.

Background: Ethan Crowe grew up in a working class family and had a normal childhood. When he entered high school, he met an underworld recruiter and started doing assassinations for different underworld figures. Within a few years, he had garnered a spot as one of the underworld's top assassins, and he was getting very rich. He used this money to support his family, and when he was old enough, he bought his own apartment. After awhile, he slowed down on the jobs and met up with the leader of an underworld group of assassins known as Malice. They offered him a place, and he took it. Since then, Ethan has done his jobs through Malice's contacts.

Actually, I think this will do. My CS is very long, and it might take too long for you to read it.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Name: Zack Vain
Nickname: Tool

Personality/Bio: Born into a rich family Zack was constantly surround by the latest technology. It was no wonder he began to take it all apart. And to his parents surprise but it back together just as fast. He went to a mechanical school at the age of thirteen but left because he had already known what they where teaching. It was a collage level class. From there he began inventing many different things. But he always felt it was meaning less. Until the leader of Malice approached him and offered him a job. Now this uplifting very animated prodigy makes weapons that clean the world of filth.

Weapon if choice: He has a small handgun but has never had to use it since he is at the base twenty-four seven.

Bartholomew
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:49 pm

That will do just fine True and there is no limit to how many people can join Saddeus so join whenever

Bartholomew
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:50 pm

All right, then. And call me Grave, please.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Hehe will do. I'll put the IC up when atleast one or two more people join

Bartholomew
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:59 pm

dude... This is brilliant! count me in!

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks, and that sounds good. If people are going to shorten my username, I prefer to be called Grave, just because it sounds cooler than True. That's my little explanation there. As for the RP, whenever the IC is up, I'll be as active as I can be. Just try not to go too fast. I like to mine the middle ground on the speed of roleplays.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Post your CS whenever your ready Shinigami

Bartholomew
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Name: Saddeus Young
Nickname: Chatter
Appearance:Image

Personality/Bio: Saddeus is very talkitive and is always cracking jokes to the point where he sometimes gets on the others nerves. He is the comedic relief of Malice. He trained under different martial arts and swordsmanship. He also trained in marksmanship. He used to be a mercenarey but was approached with a job oppourtunity at Malice and took it. His way of assassination is very wild he goes in guns blazing and swords swinging. He wears the mask to keep his enemies from knowing who he is and to keep his family safe. Also he thinks it looks cool. He lives in a small flate in the city. His family consits of his dog but he is very serious about keeping him safe.

Weapons of choice:He has a myriad of weapons from all types of grenades flash, incindiarey, smoke, emp, and frag. He carries two handguns, shotguns and throwing knives, and along his back he has two swords and if all else fails? He has his two deadliest weapons lefty and righty.
Last edited by Saddeus on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Name: Rayne Valentine
Nickname: angel
Personality/Bio: Rayne is sort of the carefree girl who isnt the type who worries about anything. She can be quite cheerful and outgoing sometimes and extremely friendly which she uses to her advantage in her line of work. Though truthfully some of it is just a facade she may act hyperactive and childish sometimes but in reality she very unpredictable especially her temper. But i guess thats what happens when you personally seen the deaths of your parents face to face. She did inherit all of her parents assets and businesses due to the fact that they were quite wealthy. but from that day on she became an assasin earning the name Angel from her innocent looks even when she kills. Her first kill was the hired killer who killed her parents and her second was her very own uncle her apparently was the one who sent the killer for her parents. She now lives in a small apartment and is one of the most feared and respected assasins. Shes also has an IQ level of 300 aswell as a 7th dan in martial arts not to mention a gifted strategic and weaponry expert.
Weapons of choice: She has a black scythe aswell as two custom made black and silver semi automatic handguns. Though she sometimes carries a cielo case inside is a sniper rifle for long ranged targets.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Hehe deadpool. And both of you are welcome. The IC will be up by six-thirty.

Bartholomew
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Heck yeah dead pool! and man im excited.

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:52 pm

yay! cant wait till it starts! lol ^^

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Shinigami, I hate to point this out, but it is impossible for your character to be a 7th Dan in the martial arts. In order to become a 6th Dan alone, you have to be at least 60 years old, and to even make 1st Dan, you have to be 18. A fifteen year old simply cannot be a 7th Dan, I'm sorry. I know it's critical, but as a martial artist, I take that kind of thing seriously.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:17 pm

IC is up link at the top of the page

Bartholomew
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!