Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crystalvania....(A Fantasy RP)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Crystalvania....(A Fantasy RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:23 pm

A long time ago, there was a place that lived in harmony and peace. The world of Crystalvania. Every creature you could ever imagine lived there in happiness.

But that was before.

Since then, the land is terrorized by demons, called the Setanial. The more people they kill, the more powerful they get, their main goal is to take over this planet. Many lives have been lost since then but there is still hope. The people that once lived tranquilly on Crystalvainia are in hiding and devising an attack against them, to take their planet back. The Setanial are ruthless killing machines and won't stop until all souls on this planet have been drained. The head Setanial, Tripolic is the one they are after. If Tripolic is destroyed, the Setanial will fall and lose all their power.

Now, your characters, are some of the many survivors in hiding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone still wants to join; post your bio here: crystalvania-ooc-sign-ups-needs-different-creatures-t14249.html
All the rules and regulations are there, If you have any questions post them there
DON'T POST YOUR BIO OR ANYTHING ELSE HERE >_<
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Crystalvania....(A Fantasy RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Spella was looking up at the sky. Although it was filled with many dark clouds, she knew that there was still a little bit of sunshine left. She frowned....she remembered how beautiful this planet once was when she got here. She let her wings spread out and pushed herself slightly off the ground. She missed flying around freely without the fear of being killed. She smiled to herself as she flew around, pretending that no harm had ever come to this planet. "Spella!" She heard. "Get down! Do you WANT to get killed?" Her friend Rosebud scolded her. She frowned. "But they're not even close to here.."
"That's what we thought last time, and 4 of us were killed!"
She grimaced, and glided down. "I know your upset but we can't risk getting seen"
"Fine...." She reluctantly sighed. "Lets go back to the grounds, some of us were wondering where you were." Rosebud said as it led her to the area where all were hiding. All that were left.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:59 pm

Lethalis gave a non-commital noise, acknowledging the babbling politican, but not really caring what he said. All these people in one place was'nt healthy..but it was sancuary, both litterally and figuratively, a mighty fortress, carved out of a small mountian range..and it was made in a single night when the worlds remaining arc-magi, like himself, gathered and worked together to create a last refuge of safe haven. If it was'nt for the setanial, he could still be doing what he did naturally..basically the the thing as the setanial, but at a much,much slower pace, not to mention that he did what he did for entertainment,while those pretenders were mindless automatons, incapable of his kind of brilliance. Lethalis was, for better of for worse, the newly elected head of the military, being one of the most powerfull of his kind-let alone on the planet. He remembered when his town was attacked..all the people he'd managed to rally to his cause, outcasts and social pariahs mostly..only a handfull remained. He felt..bad?..No! He was a demon for hell's sake, he did'nt feel bad over tings like that..but still, he wished there were more of the old crowd. His retribution for destroying the town he founded was swift and brutal..over a course of 3 months, he'd killed over 500 of the little freaks himself, no idea how many though his acts of sabatoge. He decided he'd go to see one of the last of his people, a firey young woman named Luna.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:37 pm

Luna was nonchalantly doing up her hair. This was one of her calmer times. Her personality tended to fluctuate randomly, from kind, to enraged, to flirtatious and sexual, and back again. She had no control over these changes, but she tried to limit the damage she caused.

Of course, damage control doesn't work so well when you can burn down a village in an hour.

She had a date today with someone named Lethalis.

What a strange name...

She didn't really trust him at this point, but she decided to wait and see just how the whole experience would play out.

Rokku
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:55 pm

Lethalis landed in front of Luna's home, and muttered a quick incantation to make himself look more human, instead of an 8 ft tall demon. After making sure his spell had covered eveything, he approached the door and knocked. His human form was still pale skinned, and he stood 6'6 and bore an atheletic build. He had pitch black hair & goatee, with purple eyes, his clothes consisted of a black polo shirt, jeans, and boots with a leather jacket. He wondered in the back of his mind, how she might react seeing him in his real form. Not that he was planning on somthing like that.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:04 pm

Luna opened the door to spot Lethalis.

"Well hello. Welcome to my home."

His appearance was striking, but Luna refused to gawk in order to remain a polite host, or at least act like one. She walked back into the house and took a seat in an armchair. She motioned for Lethalis to take a seat as well.

"Come in, take a seat. Now, Lethalis, is it? What brings you to my little home, Mr. Lethalis? The circumstances of our meeting are vague at best. I must admit, I doubt your motives, but I hope I have no reason to distrust you. Now let's talk."

Rokku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Shadows_Angels on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:31 pm

Just before entering town Kasha sed a quick spell that made herelf look human. She made her way through the streets of town heding to the blacksmith to pick up her new dagger.
"I hate towns." she muttered as she steped up to the blacksmith.
She handed the blacksmith his money, tied the dagger to her belt and head out of town. She was also thinking of maybe visiting a friend. As she pondered this thought she watched the people wondering why she even tried to fit in after the events in her past. As she steped in to the woods she desolved the spell and walked on.

Dark_Shadows_Angels
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redline on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:40 pm

Great white wings contrasted with the sky as they flew long, one of his wings spanned the size of two full grown men. They decended towards the ground and with some speed behind them which brought him to a running stop. He was in the territory of the refuges, near the woods and at the other end was the town were they remained.

Sin was his name the hunter of Setanial, he was created the day they first stepped foot into the world and was created for both good and evil to give the balance of neutrality and powers of both. His wings were pure white but his body was black.

After days of searching he had to find the last safe haven and protect them, since they were all that was left he could not let them die or it would be over before it even started.

Redline
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:54 pm

(OOC-made an RP of my own-http://www.roleplaygateway.com/atlantian-conflict-t14377.html )

"Hello to you too" Lethalis replied, grinning as he stepped into Luna's home. He looked around as he sat in a cushy chair across from her. He gave a mental laugh at her questions "Boredom, honestly..I've heard your a rather interesting person to tal to..far better than the normal idiots I have to deal with." He saw her look and elaborated on what idiots he ment "Politicans, mostly.." He sighed "Im currently in charge of this place's defenceive abilities..military, ect" He smiled at her "And please, it's just plain lethalis..Mr is a title for an old man, or at least a respectable one." He winked, fiendishly(haha, get it?) at her. "So..tell me about yourself?"

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:16 pm

"Yes, politicians can be quite infuriating. I've had to listen to their empty promises and outright lies for far too long."

"Me? Well, I'm Luna. Luna Yamoto. I used to live in a little village, but they threw me out after I burned down half the village and learned I like to play for both teams. Village elders can be such backwards pricks."

"So, you're in charge of defense? You definitely look like the type. Though, somehow I think you aren't all that you seem...Why don't you tell me about yourself, Lethalis?"

Rokku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Shadows_Angels on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Kasha paused at the sound of wings and looked up to see sin fly over head. She continued on through the woods to the place she called home. It was a cave in one of the mountions near by but it extended far in to the mountion she figuered it was once a home of some other demon or even a vampire who had been killed, but she carred nothing of this as she steped in to the cave. She walked to one of the many chambers and gathered a change of clothe like she had on black pants and black shirt . She put then in the satual she carried she was hedding to the top of the mountion to do some scouting. She walked out of the chamber and went to another to finish gathering her things.

Dark_Shadows_Angels
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark_Shadows_Angels on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:57 pm

( be right back guys got to go get some grochres and a car part)

Dark_Shadows_Angels
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:58 pm

Lethalis laughed softly "No..im not, your pretty bright to see that right away.." He waves a hand and conjures a ball of fire "Im a rather powerfull mage..." He grins mischeviously at her "Im also alot older than I look..but I won't go into how old I am..echh" He leans back again "I used to run a smallish city/large town until the war stared, wich is kinda what brings me here, I think you used to live in my town..it was called Twisted city? Anyways, im looking for people who I think were under my care then..and if you mean the raging inferno that roasted a few dozen setanial then its ok..as for what the village elders though..honestly, i have no idea where they got the idea being bi was wrong..I made the town for those who could'nt or refused to fit in elsewhere.." He trailed off "Im assuming you went with the majority of the survivors since I don't recognize you from my group."

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:12 pm

"Yeah. I was traveling around and eventually ended up with a group of people I recognized from town. I stayed with them and ended up here. I've been here for a little while, and so far, I haven't burned down anything yet.", she said with a laugh.

"So what now? I do believe I've run into things to talk about...Unless you have something in mind of course. Or would you maybe like a drink?"

Luna went over to the refrigerator and began searching for something to drink.

Rokku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Lethalis smirked at her "I could make your house fireproof if you like" He offered. He quickly accepted her offer of a drink "What do you have?" He asked as he walked over next to her, peering over her shoulder into her fridge.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:34 pm

She rummaged through the fridge.

"Let's see...There's some bottled water, a bit of soda, and a hell of a lot of beer. What do you want?"

Luna grabbed a beer out of the fridge.

"I'm probably too young to be drinking this, but who cares? Laws have never stopped me from doing anything before."

She opened it up and got back in her seat.

"Feel free to get whatever it is you want to drink, I don't care. And I'd love to take you up on your fire-proofing offer.", Luna said with a smile.

Rokku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:54 pm

Lethalis laughed at her comment about the law "I've never been big into rules myself..they're so..limiting" He puled a beer for himself out and set it on the counter. "Okay, fireproofing.." He began an acrane chant, drawing eldrich symbols on the walls. After a few miniutes, he finishes the ritual and grabs his beer, taking a deep swig of it. While he dos'nt *need* to eat,drink or sleep, he stends to do them anyways for pleasure..eating and drinking at least, he rarely feigns sleep as he usually has a full schedule.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 pm

"Well, it's been very nice talking to you, Lethalis. I appreciate your help. Now I don't have to worry about accidentally burning my own house down. And I appreciate your company. I don't get many visitors. I guess I just have a reputation for being a bit crazy. That's what happens when you can go from flirtatious to homicidal with the drop of a hat."

"I guess you'll be going? I don't really have much space, and I'm sure you have a lot to do..."

Rokku
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redline on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:08 pm

As he flew overhead he noticed Kasha below him, in his time on the planet he had never actually met anyone who he hadn't killed. Even the Setanial he had encounter were killed without a word, it was his job. He saw the Kasha make her way somewere but it only distracted him. Shaking his head he continued towards the town and stared as he saw local people and creatures alike.

As he landed he remained still for a second and looked around from left to right, taking in every detail from the sound of the grass growing to the daily rountines of the refuges, like the civillian, military guards or even the tradesman. Sin retracted his wings then walked foward his heavy strides made the people notice him as he continued through.

Since they had never seen anything like him before, the locals stared from a distance mostly the humans. He had a strong feeling about this town but could not shake it or explain this.

Redline
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Lethalis nodded, still giving her a small smile "Your quite welcome, and I really don't-" He was cut off by a series of shouts outside, drawing his attention "Never mind-I was going to say that I was free for a while longer, but it seem's fate has conspired against me.." He walked outside and caught sight of the angel/demon crossbreed "Well..thats interesting.." He mumbled "You might wanna come see this" He told Luna, then began walking towards the strange new visitor.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!