Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crystalvania....(A Fantasy RP)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Crystalvania....(A Fantasy RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:38 pm

Spella was lead back to the safe haven with Rosebud by her side. Hovering not too far off the ground, just high enough so she didn't have to walk. As she got closer to the grounds, she saw some humans she was familar with but never actually talked to. She tried to remember, after all, there were only about 100 people left, which was a very small amount considering. *Lethalis, Luna, and Kasha....hm?* She saw yet another creature whom she did not recognize. A demon....no an angel....both? "I think we should see who the new arrival is" Spella smiled. The more people the better.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:56 pm

"Eh, I'd rather not mess around with anything like THAT. But it should be a worth a look. Better get myself fired up!"

Luna seemed to burst into flame. Even her eyes became flame. Anyone who looked at her would think she was some sort of demon, and then instantly get flashed into dust.

"Let's see what this freak wants. If they want trouble, I'll burn them down!"

Luna quickly cooled down, however.

"Whew, sorry about that...I should just hear this thing out. It probably won't try to kill us, right?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rokku
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redline on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Sin stopped for a moment and glanced at Lethalis as he approched. The locals started to approch aswell, not sure weather Sin was friend or foe. He stood silent before looking over his right shoulder and notice Spella, she had wings which was the first thing he noticed then she was smaller. As he turned back he noticed another who burst into flames, it seemed like a hostile act but nothing too hostile, so he let his wings spread. It seemed to create a perimiter as they spanned their full size before retracting again

Sin turned back to Lethalis and spoke "Is this the last safe haven. Who is the leader here?" his voice was very deep and masculine, it had a slight demonic accent to it which made scarier than he meant.

Redline
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:10 pm

Lethalis's eyes widened slightly on hearing the strange visitors voice, but he quickly pulled himself together "Im the current head of the defence department..who are you?" He demaned, keeping his voice even as he did'nt know anything about this stranger other than he was powerfull, and since he had'nt been overtly hostile yet, neutal,if not friendly, but he was the head of security for a reason, and would do all in his power to maintain his peoples saftey.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:16 pm

occ- oh and sorry i wasn't here most of the day ^_^' i had a lot of shit to do @__@ And just saying, Spella is human sized but she's still a fairy, i told my friends about this rp and told them i had a fairy and they said "aww like tinkerbell?" >.< and so....yea XD

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redline on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:40 pm

"Sin" he said this time standing up properly straight. "Head of defence, so your the one in charge?" he turned to Luna and glanced, just to make sure she wouldn't try anything. One of the men from the crowd walked forward and said "Why you here, can we trust you?" Sin glared at him and the mans face turn to fear as he ran back into the crowd.

Walking closer to Lethalis he spoke "I'm here because of the Setanial!" he did not sound happy but calmed back down to make sure they wouldn't take it as hostility. He stood with pride and gracefullness which showed from his character. "Tell me were the Setanial are and I shall cleanse this world of their presence." he spoke.

Redline
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:49 pm

Lethalis eyed "Sin" warilly.."The setanial, huh.." He laughed softly "Those damn things are just about everywhere, but the easiest way to find them is black smoke." He paused momentarilly "Theres a large swarm..several hundred a few miles from here..only the wards and natural defences keep them out.." He paused again "Now..what are you?"

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redline on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:11 pm

"In my way I have killed many of them from the south but more rise every day." he spoke then paused as he was asked what he was. "Have you ever heard of good and evil? Well there is something inbetween that is separated from both. He glanced at Lethalis then said "In effect Im a Hybrid, half angel, half demon." He said then turned to glance at Spella. "If you have many questions, I'm willing to answer them later, by tomorrow the sky should be clear as it was once an age ago."

Redline
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Spella went up to him. "Hi!" She smiled. "Sorry about some of the people....they started freaking when they saw a fairy..me ^_^' this is the last safe place on this planet so we SHOULD all get along" She glared at some of the people staring grimly at him. Rosebud flew up. "I'm guessing this is the first warm welcome you've had?" It joked.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rokku on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:30 pm

Luna noticed Sin's cold stare and it made her tremble a bit. This was obviously a being of great power and great authority, and Luna respected that.

"No need to worry about me, Sin. I'm more of a danger to myself than I am to you or anyone else. You won't have to worry about little old me flame-blasting you. Now, seeing as this isn't really something I need to be involved in, I guess I should go."

Luna walked back into her house and shut the door.

Rokku
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redline on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:38 pm

"Warm welcome?.... I guess you can say that, when from the moment you open your eyes to the final breath you take it's all war there is no warmth only coldness." he spoke missing the point of the joke and continued "Whats your name?" he asked curiously.

He noticed Luna walk away, he would have a chat with her later as he sense she had a greater part to play, since he had arrived there was several strange auras which confused him slightly but they were all for a greater purpose in which they would find out sooner than later.

He snapped out of thought as he turned back to Spella.

Redline
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:46 pm

"My name's Spella!" She spoke, quite confidently now. "And this is my little sidekick Rosebud" She pointed to the hovering bud. "Hello ^_^" It said. "Not for nothing, but we need all the people we can get so....welcome"
"We all train really hard....but for a good purpose" Spella spoke

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redline on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Sin raised his head then said "What is this good purpose. Do you train to defend yourselves from the Setanial?" Quite a few thought entered his mind. However he noticed she was more confident than the others. He was used to people being scared this was different. He glanced quickly at Lethalis before looking at Spella and Rosebud.

Redline
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:14 pm

"Thats the whole plan, and we're going to stop them.
This planet WAS beautiful...." Spella sighed

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redline on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:05 pm

"Beautiful?" he had never seen the planet before it was different, once it was turned it was the only thing he knew. "You fight for something that is gone... I am here only to clean up the mess that has been made." he lowered his head as he said it not knowing truely why they still fought. In neutrality there was no good nor evil, no beauty nor uglyness. It accepted everything and decline nothing. "So tell me why you fight for something that has no value in were I rein." he spoke. He was curious as to why she valued beautiful things.

Redline
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:29 pm

Beautiful, indeed. Vanalee took her course. Fight for something with no value? Seems logical, yet incredibly ignorant at the same time. Van stood next to this so called, 'Sin' man. Surprised by his wonderful spirit of survival, she watch as his lips moved. Van read them. She'd turned off her ears, for her head was aching.

His scent was as strong as cheap perfume. His blood - something she would not have...yet. Her teeth were sharpened enough to gore him alive. She was dressed in a white wife-beater, and tight skinny jeans. She wore her black and white Vans shoes she'd had all of her life. Her hair was let loose for a change. The blondess of it dyed down.

So close to sinking her teeth into this man's neck, but she stopped herself, and let him discover her on his own.

Syn.!
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redline on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:58 pm

It seemed he had atracted more attention than he relised as soon he found someone so close to him she could have whisper in his ear. He turned slowly to face the woman who had gotten so close. She was still a whisper away before any words were said "I guess, theres no rest for the wicked. Now who are you?" he spoke. The clouds were getting darker overhead as he waited.

Redline
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:04 pm

She was startled. She reflected her bright, yellow eyes towards him. They shone with such twinkles in her eyes. "My name? Uh, my name is...Van." Her voice seemed...stiff. She, herself, looked stiff. "And no rest for the wicked you are right." She hid her teeth, she had no use of murdering his man. She'd spare him.

Syn.!
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redline on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:25 pm

He was sensing another aura from Van, this was deffinetly the place in which he was set to protect. "Is there some place I can find shelter? he asked Lethalis whilst keeping an eye on Van, she was sneaky and pretty good at it, another quality which added to the group of refugees. He was sure that tomorrow he could explain his mission properly. He knew they wouldn't give up that easy and tomorrow more questions would be asked if not tonight.

Redline
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyim on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:30 pm

Sarvin ran through the darkness of his forest, his paws touching the ground without a sound. Hatred ran through is veins as he imagined his once proud pack, running beside him, not a care or fear in the world. Now everything changed, a darkness greater than them has arisen, their time has come......or has just started. All he needed now were warriors and he has just a way of finding them.

Nyim
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!