Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cyber Riders: Rebooted

Cyber Riders: Rebooted

a part of “Cyber Riders: Rebooted”, a fictional universe by RebornAncient12.

A reboot of one of my roleplays. Please help me with this.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cyber Riders: Rebooted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Cyber Riders: Rebooted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cyber Riders: Rebooted"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

RUN

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cyber Riders: Rebooted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:08 am

I have a few questions:

1) What kind of special abilities can we have (you mentioned a "special ability" being granted to Cyber Riders in the intro)?
2) What are the antagonists like and what are their goals? Actually, can I be an/the antagonist?
3) What is the culture of the world like?
4) What's the technology like?

Just to expand the world a bit more. Also, it's sad to see that this is maybe the sixth time you've rebooted this RP. Hopefully, this will go better.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Answers:
1) The cores would reward the Rider a power in synch with his/her personality.( EX: Super strength for the valorous, energy weapons for the berserk, cloaking for the shy and introvert, etc, etc)
2) Random guys out to steal the Ryderium core and use it for their own purposes. First antagonist would be played by me, "FrankViktor," who is Hayate's former professor and now creator of the ten Franky-tronic robots. You could be an antagonist, but not the main antagonist. This is the first part of Hayate's story and I would choose who would play the main antagonist.
3) As I said in the earlier versions, this takes place in an augmented pokemon world.
4) Pretty much modern age technology (except for the Riders, robots, and Villains).

This is actually the fifth version. Thanks.

The Idea for the Main Antagonist: Black Arthur
former Guardian of Unova
First Corrupted Knight, leader of the Shadow Knights
Wields the fourth piece of the staff of power: the Gem of Want
Cyber Knights-techno-organic beings who appeared in the world of the humans centuries ago. they created onew kingdom for every region and invited people willing to "become" part of their "Human Kingdom"

Guardians-high rank Cyber Knights who guard a kingdom
Sentinel-Leader of the guardians and king of all cyber knights. Super Powerful. highest ranking warrior
Last edited by RebornAncient12 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Are you sure it's a good idea to mix Pokemon and... well, whatever this is together? I mean, this looks like a toned-down version of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann meets Ironman. which I presume is going to involve a lot of combat that does not rely on Pokemon. I just don't think they mix well.

Also... six characters?

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Dude, just go with the flow, man. I usually do many roles in my own roleplays. Used to it. The pokemon are just extras.

It's like this, the Riders are people who are aware that there are pokemon but decide not to use them. I mean, would you use little critters if you have have a gun that doesn't run out of bullets?

How about i give you one of my characters? You can't have Hayate, though.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 am

If there's no need for Pokemon, then why are they even there?

No, I'm perfectly fine. Thanks for the offer, though.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:22 am

Let's just say the Riders are some sort of elite Pokemon Rangers, okay? In fact, due to their training, they are less dependent on Pokemon than the Rangers.

So, you going to join or not?

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:07 am

No, I don't think I will.

I hope this goes well for you.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:48 am

Why?

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 pm

I remade my old character and submitted it Ancient, hope its alright.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!