Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cyberpunk 2038-Corporate Wars

Cyberpunk 2038-Corporate Wars

a part of “Cyberpunk 2038-Corporate Wars”, a fictional universe by SkullsandSlippers.

This is Night City. There is an appeared truce between the big corporations but like everything in Night City it is all for appearance. Behind the scenes works a group of individuals who, for the right price will do whatever job the corps want done.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cyberpunk 2038-Corporate Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cyberpunk 2038-Corporate Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:39 am

Well got one of my post done tonight, but now my net is crapping out on me. Having to post with my phone for this. See if I can get it in the morning.

Just letting you all know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Just so everyone knows VP and I are working on a collab and I just finished recovering from Thanksgiving. We aren't dead, just slow. Hope you are all still here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncle Shortbus on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm still here. I don't mind the pace of this RP since everyone seems to be putting actual effort into their posts, which is nice.

Uncle Shortbus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:57 am

Good, glad to know you are still here. Posts are taking time but I agree they are well done and worth the wait.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:56 am

Posting later today Slippers, just letting you know before I get home today.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:00 am

Sounds good. With the site being down for the last few days it has been hard to work on things. Still working on the collab with VP though I think that is wrapping soon and I will get the world moving once more.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Work has slowed down now. If you are still accepting I might join within the next few weeks.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Sounds good Gringo.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:04 am

Welcome back Gringo. I am going to have a world post up on Sunday and will have something for you as well to bring you into the mission.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Post will be up tomorrow. I want to ensure the site is once more stable before I put it up as it is quite long. The last day and a bit of it going down has made me nervous.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:53 pm

I wanted to get in touch with everyone and say that I must apologize for my absence in the last week. I was in a car accident a few days ago and just woke up so to speak, on Tuesday. Still setting a few things in motion as is.

Also Slippers; I am going to log off right after this, so could you tell everyone on Tales and Bad Moon about this. I will be back on later today or tomorrow and then everything will be continued as normal.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Geez Obo. I am happy to know you are better, at least I hope you have fully recovered.

I will let the other games know.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:26 am

Am I the only one who had trouble getting anything on the site to load other than the main pages the last few days?

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:15 pm

No Gringo, you are not the only one. Part of why I was delayed in posting. I wasn't able to get the site to load consistently and that made me nervous.

Add to that I was down with a stomach bug for two days and I am now finally able to post.

It is up.

Everyone has something, including you Gringo as George has come knocking. I assumed he'd be in a bar.

Back to you guys and hope you are all still around.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:44 pm

I just had to load the website 5 or 6 times in a row to get in this time. I'll go take a look and read if it is loading right.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:12 pm

I haven't been able to get it to load at all for the last three days. Really annoying.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncle Shortbus on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Terribly sorry it took so long for me to get a response up! The site has been a bit inaccessible for me on the past couple days I've tried to get that post finished. I'm glad I managed to get it through though.

Uncle Shortbus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:55 pm

The site has been wonky all week, not just you Uncle so no worries there. Even today I have had trouble off and on with getting past the front page.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:13 pm

Once VP posts I will move us on. Great posts everyone.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:10 pm

So VP finds his time to be quite limited and has had to withdraw from the roleplay.

I will post this weekend but before I do can I get a roll call just to make sure the rest of you are still in so that I know who I am writing for?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!