Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dango Love

Dango Love

a part of “Dango Love”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

When a fire ruins their owner's Dango shop and life, what are these six dolls supposed to do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dango Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dango Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 pm

sorry i didn't use the place thingy, im on my friend's phone so it wouldn't let me do it for some reason... -.-;;
[ Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Hey PrincessBoy I have a question: Do the dolls have to be in human form to eat or can they just eat when their dolls?
just wondering :3
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

th4everlove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 pm

They can eat in both forms. ^^
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:39 pm

kk thanks :D

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Hey, 4everlove, WHY DO YOU ASK GOOD QUESTIONS? lolz.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:26 pm

idk xD I'm blonde so thats kind of a shocker if that was a good question... I thought I was being a bit blonde, guess I wasn't!

Sorry for the short post >.< my brain is gone today.....

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:31 pm

OMG! im a blonde too. :3
but i dyed my hair brown. xP heehee.

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:36 pm

NOT A BLONDE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i feel awesome.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Your just weird you little freakofnature :P Everyone knows that blondes rule the world ^.^ xD jk jk if that were true the world would be in chaos..... xD

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:01 pm

psssh.... no... we would all just be really confused on whats happening. xD i know i am all the time... -.-;;

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:12 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA.

I'm azn. :3

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Kyumori
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:24 pm

if blondes ruled the world...sounds like a type of horror movie to me. :D i know i am weird 4everlove. :P you of all people should know that one.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:04 am

LIES!! freakofnature YOU are a platimun blonde! on the inside! ^^

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:13 am

Cass...do not make me hurt you next time we meet. because i will. in the WORST possible way. :D got it. kthanks. :P i might be a PLATINUM FREAKIN blonde (on the inside) but i am awesomely dark haired and smart. :P so grrr

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:15 am

xD Cass you are so true ^.^ freak is a platinum blonde who dyed their hair brown! tsk-tsk-tsk thats not a good thing cause all you are doing is confusing the rest of us blondes even more... Same thing goes for you delusionall+world! How could you confuse us even more than we already are T.T Thats a crime!! xD

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:21 am

I AM NOT BLONDE DAMN YOU! *huffs* and i am a NATURAL FRIGGIN DARK BROWN HAIRED GIRL WHO IS AWESOME. so shut it 4everlove. and you too Cass. imma hurt you both (remember, i know where you sleep at night.)

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:08 am

okay okay you are a natural brown-haired girl and good you admit to being blonde on the inside *claps* good job! by the way....you aren't smart you're dense! -.- i would know. well maybe book smart but nothing else! baka

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:47 pm

thank you, i know i am dense. thanks for pointing that out Cass, you are totally awesome. -.- and i know more than you do, i know i know more

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby th4everlove on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:25 pm

xD you guys make me laugh. If it makes you feel any better, freakofnature, my yarn doll will say sorry for me... jk xD sorry peep. You are a brownie not a blonde. Although i wouldnt eat your hair.... that would taste funny :/

th4everlove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:37 pm

no you don't know more than i do, i know you think you know you know more but that is false ^^

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!