Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

(Dark Ages)  Chapter 1: Castle of the Dead

(Dark Ages) Chapter 1: Castle of the Dead

a part of “(Dark Ages) Chapter 1: Castle of the Dead”, a fictional universe by Lich Lord Nekkrutal.

Besige a Lich's fortress of the dead

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “(Dark Ages) Chapter 1: Castle of the Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] (Dark Ages) Chapter 1: Castle of the Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lich Lord Nekkrutal on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:03 pm

hhahaha i guess so Caedis, and zoe why didnt you fightback!? I wanted to test the fight system with yah, but okay =P
"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth." - Dawn of the Dead

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lich Lord Nekkrutal
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Fight back with waht...her fists? Yeah, that was gonna go well against a 7ft hulking troll.

No Weapons, taken by surprise, im going with it. If your going to test the system, do it in a situation that would work...taken Scarlet by surprise with GNASHER <---------giant huge troll weilding a chain the size of a person Is NOT a good way to test.

That and I dont feel like fighting :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mercia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lich Lord Nekkrutal on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:26 pm

lol alright its fine but your not defenseless your an ice mage use it =P, when an ice mage gets attacked by melee they usually freeze their targets and get to a decent range dont they? =P

Lich Lord Nekkrutal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lich Lord Nekkrutal on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 pm

lmfao sorry bout that Caedis!!! lol

Lich Lord Nekkrutal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenityjayne517 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Ok, so I'm going to go back, re-edit the post just before gnasher released her, to put her in a holding position again lol and no worries. I can manage it from there.

serenityjayne517
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenityjayne517 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:40 pm

No one's telling you to change your post. I changed mine lol So, Neither Simi or I attacked, but the guard behind me accidentally did. Although I do like the thought of Simi being a cat lol

serenityjayne517
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Again, I restate Joe.

I dont feel like fighting right now.

KTHXBAI

:)

AND RUN WITH IT!! RAWR

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenityjayne517 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Ok, so I had missed the vital line in ZJ's post about telling trevor not to attack, then posted at the same time as jarek, so the confusion? my bad. haha sorry.

serenityjayne517
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Its ok, I've got it under control :)

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lich Lord Nekkrutal on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:51 pm

chaos!!! chaos!!! lol good recovery Caedis hahaah

Lich Lord Nekkrutal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lich Lord Nekkrutal on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:05 am

Mercia please stop changing the timeframe, i left off in the town hall so Kyria could get involved. =(

Lich Lord Nekkrutal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Wanna know what the wonderful thing about the timeframe is?

Scarlet is interacting with NPC's at night :P

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenityjayne517 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:14 pm

It's a bit confusing to do that with a first time online rper like jarek. But I can handle it. J, don't worry about me. I've been doing this a long time, and know how to jump in and make myself known. As long as you don't do anything that will affect Kyria, no worries. And feel free to use Talon/Xiamara whenever you need them, btw.

serenityjayne517
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenityjayne517 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Also, Jarek, I left my post open ended so you, as GM, can respond however you feel appropriate. :) just an fyi.

serenityjayne517
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:11 pm

I keep forgetting Jarek is new to all this 'type' rp :P

Yeah, Timeframe is determined by players (mostly) and its your players that actually move the days along. Not to mention the fact that players will go on and on for a few pages of posts with just dialouge back and forth. It might seem confusing, but thats why you have to read every post, even if it doesnt pertain to your characters.

It is alot to take in, but you'll get the hang of it eventually :)

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby serenityjayne517 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:17 am

And we'll help you out with it. The only way to make this type of rp work is to let your players go with it. Once you get used to us being in two different timeframes, it's really not that difficult. If you want, for now, I'll timestamp what timeframe I'm in to make it easier for you.

serenityjayne517
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lich Lord Nekkrutal on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 am

Its fine Caedis ill pick it up =D

Lich Lord Nekkrutal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 am

Enter Deadwood.

Nice, but I'll give you a little hint and a warning. Dont bring in to many NPC's you cant account for. You might bring them in and play around with them, but They have to have meaning to the underlining plot. Realize now that you have a few people you have to account for when the town battle starts. Talon, Lilliana, Gnasher, Trevor and maybe Jarek (depending on if you want him to come back in time). Now your bringing Deadwood into the mix. I have no problem with that, but you are new to this and I dont want 1) for you to be overwhelmed and 2) for NPC's to get left out in vital plots of story (such as a grand scale battle). Just remember you have to keep track of them and what their doing. Caedis can control Talon at some points and I can control Trevor and possibly Lilliana, and dont let us get into the habit of fully taking control over them because you have to many NPC's out already.

<3 And please dont take this as an Insult, or take it personally. I've been doing this a long time and seen alot of rp's fail because NPC's were left out, which affected vital gameplay and plot points. One step at time :)

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lich Lord Nekkrutal on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Mercia, i appreciate your help but you gotta stop. I can handle WRITING A STORY. If I bring someone in its BEACUSE THEY HAVE A PURPOSE. Stop assuming I dont know what im doing please and thank you. I've run dark ages for you and dan, plenty of times and that shit is alot harder then a story i type online, stop doubting me.

Lich Lord Nekkrutal
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Fine then no more helping you can do it all on your own. I told you not to take it personal but fine. Have it your way :)

Mercia
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!