Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Carnival:

Dark Carnival:

a part of “Dark Carnival:”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

The adventures of crew of Cooper's Grand Traveling Menagerie and Circus, as it journey's between planets continues with their arrival on Roisdor, a world covered in a sea of toxic gases and controlled by gangs from inside massive tower like cities

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Carnival:”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dark Carnival:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:49 pm

School work always comes first Northern.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Back now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm

I would like to welcome varxint to the game, playing our newest character, Javier Freiherr Damus.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Thank you. First character on the board. I'm looking forward to it.

varxint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 pm

New player! Welcome aboard. Like your swordsman, he is an interesting addition to our odd little group.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Thank you. I have some ideas for a night time act. There has been mention that more night acts would be nice. We'll see if Cooper likes Javrier's ideas.

varxint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Oh my Cortez! He is going to scare the crap out of Laine. LOL

I am going to let Northern, varxint and Irish post with a bit of their back and forth before I interject with Laine's reaction. I am thinking she might scream just a little....scaring Entek, obviously and likely everyone else.
Edit-thinking along the lines of she screams, Entek gets scared and she ends up hugging him and aplogizing for scaring him
Last edited by SkullsandSlippers on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:01 pm

*Entek troll face* It shall be entertaining! :D

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:39 pm

I can't read a post with Entek, without laughing and a big grin.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Irish- I'm glad he makes you happy! :)

SkullsandSlippers- Ha! That sounds good! :) Poor Laine, Entek just wants snuggles! T_T :p

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Northern, we miss you! Hope school isn't too super crazy. As Irish says it comes first but just thought you should know you are missed here when you get busy in real life :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Sorry guys... It's half eight in the evening (I started at quarter to nine this morning) and I've only just got on the bus back to the flat. That's pretty much my days at the moment. I'll post when I can but don't let me hold you up. I haven't got much to reply to until our new character sees Atticus anyway.

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:29 pm

No worries Northern! Just wanted to say that you were missed and I hoped life wasn't too busy. Which it obviously is. Hope you get some time to relax soon.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Alrighty. I'll take the hint. :) Was wondering if Northern would want a post for arrival or if Javier should post based on the arrival. Have my answer. Will post Wednesday, likely. Have some ideas about a Javier/Atticus show to run by you Northern, after you've had time to breathe. And assuming Javier doesn't put off Atticus too much. :)

varxint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Sure, varxint, sounds good. Feel free to PM me. I might have a request or two for you as well!

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centraiu on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting much I've been swamped with schooling and work. 8 hours a day 5 days a week plus all the school is kinda screwing me over right now. I'll try to get Kayne back into the story ASAP

Centraiu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Good to know we haven't lost Kayne! Life gets busy, it happens :) Laine still intends to help him with his act once she is done having the crap scared out of her by Entek and gets to see Atticus again.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Posted. Thank you Irish for permission to give Cooper and John an action in my post.

varxint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm

As discussed with Irish, he is going to post with Cooper's response to our new swordsman and then I will post with Laine's reaction to finding Entek in her bed.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 am

I have been dying to put that post up since Entek crawled into Laine's bed. :)

Cortez, I hope this fits with what we discussed and thank you for letting me write Entek a little. Poor guy. :( Let me know if I missed anything.

I really hope it reads the way it was in my head....lol.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!