Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Dark, Cold Winter

A Dark, Cold Winter

a part of “A Dark, Cold Winter”, a fictional universe by PolterGhost.

In Union City, Winter came early. It has no plans on leaving, and neither does the city's inhabitants. In the veil of snow-borne mist, intentions and motives are tucked away, but secrets have a way of surfacing...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Dark, Cold Winter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Dark, Cold Winter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolterGhost on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Dark, Cold Winter"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"We are the darkness, we are the light,
We shall never stand down in fright.
We are the evil, we are the saints,
We are your protectors, acting without thanks."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PolterGhost
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Dark, Cold Winter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:38 pm

So... the secrets you mentioned in the introduction, you will be assigning to us after we've submitted our character?
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolterGhost on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:39 pm

That is indeed the case. You can choose to opt out of the process, or you can choose to not receive the one that you are given, but otherwise it's something that's assigned after the character is made.

The purpose of this is to take some control out of your hands and to give you something new to work with. A lot of people I play with have difficulties adhering to certain guidelines when they have total freedom, and I find that I too enjoy when my character options are in at least partial control of the GM.

Just don't worry too much about it, you'll be fine =D

PolterGhost
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Oh, I'm not worried. In fact, I think it's a great idea. (: I was just a little confused, haha. Anyway...I plan on having a character up by tonight - if not, it'll be sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolterGhost on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:13 am

Apparently registration is down for now, so the guys that I thought were going to hop onto this RP are going to take a while.

Anyone curious in joining, please tell your friends about this; I'm a fan of having lots of people.

PolterGhost
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!