Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Darker Than Black: Dark Tides

Darker Than Black: Dark Tides

a part of “Darker Than Black: Dark Tides”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

Contractors and humanity are fighting one another, but the question is, which side will be wiped out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Darker Than Black: Dark Tides”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Darker Than Black: Dark Tides

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Darker Than Black: Dark Tides"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Darker Than Black: Dark Tides

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:36 pm

This looks good I'm totally working on a character now

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:15 am

thanks for that. this is my first attempt at a Darker Than Black rp, and i've only seen the anime, so if i screw anything up manga-wise i'm sorry ^_^'

anyway, the characters so far are looking good. i'm hoping to have a few more in tomorrow or so. we should be able to start soon either way, and in a minute i'll be putting up the Extra Characters OOC thread, so we have a place to put side characters, make notes about enemies we'll be fighting, and so on. if you have any idea for a Contractor to fight but don't feel like making it in full you can list the details and i'll take a crack at it

anyway, i hope everyone who joins this can enjoy it and have fun

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:56 am

Lol well I've never seen the anime or read the manga so if you mess up I won't know ^.^

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:28 am

lol, well, that works too i suppose. honestly, even after watching it i only understood the basics, but if you have ay questions about anything feel free to ask

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:40 am

Sorry it took me forever!! Still have room for one more??

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:44 pm

oh course ^_^ go ahead and post your character whenever

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 pm

:P On it.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:12 pm

0.0 HAI LOVELY *waves frantically* Now we're in two rps together as well.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 pm

:D:D:D:D:D I know!! Exciting stuff, too! Like your contractor, dear. <3

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:31 pm

yay friends ^_^

and i really like your character Lovely, i think this could turn out to be a good rp if people don't give up on it

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:37 pm

@Lovely: my friend got a kick when she saw you used her picture she was like "Rally? That one? I feel so special!" XD Haha androgynous, gotta say I like your character as well /hits on x "SO! .... You come here often?" sorry I'm a bit hyper, which is odd cuz the stupid paper that's due Tuesday has only let me have two or so hours of sleep Q.Q

@ Soul: have you tried making a post about the rp in the roleplayers wanted section? Since it just started more people would be willing to join than if you waited to make a post.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:50 pm

You mean the picture I'm using a friend of yours created?? AWESOME! I just found it on safebooru.com. I <3 me some awesome anime picture sites. And btw, hit on X all you want! It would be funnay. >P

I noticed there was a pretty even number of male/female characters. I thought making one that could be both would even things out. >D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:55 pm

lol, of course that was your reasoning behind it Lovely, well all believe you :)

and it's not that i'm worried about having too many or too few characters, it's just that i don't know how often people will actually post. my rps tend to attract people who make an awsome character, post maybe 3 times, then never come back to the site again :( one of my many curses i suppose, oh well. but i may place something in the wanted section in a bit

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Hey, you know I stick around. And if Karri stops posting, I'll find her at Pirate's. >D She cannot hide from moi!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:34 pm

lol, that works as well i suppose

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Pfft the only time I don't post is when I'm too busy to read everyone's replies, which is why I can't post in Pirates until exams are over. here the pace isn't slower but there's MUCH less people so it's easier to keep up. I think pirate's has the most people of any rp except for my first rp I joined here XD, so hard to keep up and everyone posts such well thought out and long posts too XD.

I kinda like smaller rps though gives people a chance to really get their characters relationships with each other fabricated well. In pirates the only semi relationship Momo has with anyone is her girl crush on Kei, which is utterly one sided lol. Though I think Hermonie and Momo would get along great when they met..... if Hermione wasn't whining that is lol.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Lol! Hermione may stop whining soon, I'm definitely going to have her grow up throughout the RP. I love Momo and I agree with you! But for now, she's whiny and bratty. :P

The size is really big too. I've been in a few RPs like this one, and it will work itself out well. The only problem is that the cast is confined on a ship, so anywhere one may be, there will always be another character in the vicinity. Most of the time you have greater spaces to spread out.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:35 am

anywho...

for plot,
The Syndicate is trying to kill Kazi and Aiyoku, while Unknown is about to try and recruit them, possibly by blackmail if Jack can dig any up.
Unknown has no problem with Eclair for now, but if she interferes with their plans they might try and take her out
Fantasy is a mystery player for now, but if his abilities come to light both Unknown and The Syndicate will want him

i may make a few more extra characters that are expendable to send after you guys later

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 pm

>_> Well, thank you for that info. X will probably know who all the people were in the cafe, save for Fantasy then. And Arashi as well... seeing as how he has no affiliation with anything either...

This will change things a bit.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!