Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Darkness Rises, StarWars Roleplay (OOC and Welcome Page)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Darkness Rises, StarWars Roleplay (OOC and Welcome Page)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:52 pm

My posts are lagging sorry XD, I was hoping to start off on the grassy plains of Naboo training or such, it depends what you want to do?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:56 pm

You can ask you teacher, and we can fly there. In IC.
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

okay. NightyKnight is my master! whooooo! okay I already posted just to let him know and she is training by herself right now.
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragter on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:18 pm

I suppose I'll make another post as soon as my master posts..
The innocence of a child is lost to age, but remarkably, some still remember that spark of life they once had. Even more remarkable, are the children who remain pure.

Ragter
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:42 pm

I dont know what to do.... where are we? :shock:

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:15 pm

rooster...... ugh try to read in the IC, look for a guy called General Kendoe. We are in the Fiction section, also you can freaking see it in hot topics right now.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragter on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:28 pm

I think he's confused about where we are in the story?

Ragter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:34 pm

Im good. I Read it up. nom nom knowledge

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:04 am

We are trying to get jedi Masters to take care of their padawans and teach them, while the Sith are meeting in Corusant, to meet the sith lord.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:40 pm

Name-General Kendeo
Race- Madalorian
Skin Tone- Dark Tan
Eye Color- Brown
Hair/Horn Color and Style- Black, likes to keep trim and clean.
Height- 6'2
Age- 38
Personality- Proud. Adventurous Determined, Reassuring, Brave.
Appearance and clothing- Image <This is for only mock up of what armor looks like, this is not mine, and I do not take credit, all i did was change the armor cut and color.)
Current Master- None
Other Masters- (Unkown)
Rank- (Silent Jedi) General and Admiral of the Republic Ship, Overlander

Force Strengths or Class Excellence - none known so far
Light Saber Color and Class and Blade length- (one hidden orange lightsaber, long, 4'6) Vibrosword- 4'8
Background, before joining the Academy-(So far unknown)
Further Background-Little is known of this man, though he seems to have advanced contact with The Jedi Council and of its teachings. His Father General Meris Kendoe been claimed a war hero in the Sith-Imperial War.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

So how am I doing so far Xersist before I post.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:30 pm

Good, but let time pass a little longer, try to focus on keeping the shirt held tight, and the branch from not breaking. Let time pass, like say minutes when by or something like that.

YOur Master will not be back for some time. XD Its A test.. Surprise surprise!

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:49 pm

(Hi names Crimson and I'm going to be Kwontumn's padawan so heres my character...)

Name- Rexa Lenge
Race- Togruta
Skin Tone- Qrange
Eye Color- Blue
Hair/Horn Color and Style- Tentecles: orange and blue
Height- 4'8"
Age- 13
Personality: calm, kind, friendly, determind, strong
Appearance and clothing- Academy issued White and Brown clothing of the Jedi.
Current Master- Donin Thrax
Other Masters- ?
Rank- Youngling Padawan

Force Strengths or Class Excellence - Lightsaber combat and Force jumping
Light Saber Color and Class and Blade length- Blue Academy Stock Short Saber
Background, before joining the Academy- Rexa was born in a small village she knew nothing of jedi and the fight for good and evil. When a jedi first came to her village her mother and father hid her from him not knowing why she was supost to hide. She came out of hiding and talked with the man soon after that she was leaving to join the academy and her new master.

(If I need to change anything on my character please tell me and I will be happy to change it)

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:12 pm

Good but shouldbget a friend here to be your master.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dollsies on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Peb implodes from lack of knowledge and is never seen again!
Edit- Well that's what it feels like. xD
And the men who hold high places must be the ones who start
To mold a new reality..closer to the heart.

Dollsies
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zendrich on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Name- Yevonth’aras (Yevon [Yev-in] Tharas)
Race- Twi’Lek
Skin Tone- Red [Lethan Twi’lek]
Eye Color- Dark Green
Hair/Horn Color and Style- [Tchun-tchin“Tentacles”] Tchun [left “tentacle”] rests on the left shoulder and falls along the chest line. Tchin [right “tentacle”] falls on the right shoulder and loosely wraps around to the back of the left shoulder and rests there.
Height- 5’ 7”
Age- 14
Personality- Adventurous, Impatient, Curious, Simple, Playful
Appearance and clothing- Yevon is thin and built athletically, but more in an agile tone than a muscular one. He is slender and has some muscle tone. His tchun-tchin are rather thin for now, as they will grow with age. He has a slight softball sized lump above each brow and near the base of his lekku [tchun-tchin]. His brows are slightly thick for now and shield some light from his eyes. Yevon wears a simple grey Jedi-like tunic and breeches. Black leather boots come to 2 inches below the knee. The sleeves are held tight by leather bracers, and do not fall open. Also, a dark brown leather belt is wide and rests around his abdomen.
Current Master- I don’t feel right “choosing” a Master. If anything, I’d rather a Master choose me.
Other Masters- (none? Change if desired.)
Rank- Jedi Padawan
Force Strengths or Class Excellence – New with the Force, Yevon has no Force Strengths, but is an exceptional marksman.
Light Saber Color and Class and Blade length- Academy Stock Short Saber : Green
Background, before joining the Academy- Yevon grew up on Tatooine. He always helped his mother and father with their swoop bike repair shop. He was always fascenated with firearms, mostly the long-ranged rifles. Yevon was always bullied by other Twi'lek boys and girls for his "weird" skin. Once, at the age of 13, when walking home from playing "Jedi and Sith" [modern day Cops and Robbers] with his friends, he was ambushed by several boys and a girl. Two of the boys were mere human boys, the other was a Zabrak, as was the girl. Yevon had no support and could only find a rusted hard, metal pole to defend himself with. He used it as a staff and twirled it with a grace that he never knew he had. He struck the two human boys in their head while bust the Zabrak boy's knee. The girl drew a dagger and cut Yevon's arm, and to this day,the scar remains. She cut him once more across his cheek and without any though, Yevon impaled her with the pole. In fear of what he had done, he had run away from the scene. He tries not to think of it, for he had never meant for death to occur, but he had felt threatened and the outcome had just sort of...happened. While working on a swoop bike for a client, Yevon was confronted by a Jedi, of whose name he cannot remember. In a flash of joy and happiness, Yevon accepted. His parents were confronted, agreed, and sent Yevon on his way. His journey into the Jedi life has begun...or will his past haunt him, and turn him to the dark side? The struggle always conflicts him.

Zendrich
Member for 16 years

i'm still awiting ICedfire's reply. he is my padawan. it seems no one has replied for a while, i guess everyone is busy. Yes Xersist if it's like that it looks like things may have to restart...

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dollsies on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:46 pm

So sad..I miss you, RP. D:

Dollsies
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:49 pm

I'm gonna have to restart this thing during the Thanksgiving break, so cross your fingers.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

damn still no responses? alright. i understand.

Valcazar_Wolf/Otaku
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!