Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

G'day all

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

G'day all

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ice. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:26 am

I’m Ice, and getting bored of the other site I rp on so thought I would try this one out.

So uh, I write to an advanced standard, and my post lengths vary between three to eight paragraphs, I am not a fan of one line posts. I also don’t like immature characters, or the cliché females “stubborn but sweet, flirty but will kick your ass” just does my head in. I don’t like anything anime either, I don’t follow it.

On the plus side, I play both male and female roles, although my male roles tend to be the aggressive bad boys. My most famous female roles are feisty and unromantic; I don’t do well on soppy romance lol. Genres vary also, I like playing anything based in the past. But I am always up for something new and that.

So, have I bored you all yet? :]

Btw, its gonna take me a while to get used to this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ice.
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: G'day all

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:38 am

Hello Ice and welcome to RPG. If you have any questions you can see me normally in Chat or thru a Private Message.
Meh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ponats
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imehal on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:01 am

Welcome to the Gateway! It's good to see more people who appreciate the more literary side of roleplaying! I hope you like it here, as there are a couple of good roleplays going around at the moment.

Well, have fun and I'll see you around!
Gasmask: Alright. Either your CD is corrupted, which'd explain the crashing and odd stuffs.
Imehal: Or?
Gasmask: Your windows really, really, really hates icewind dale.

Imehal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMoonlightXRosex on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:48 am

Welcome! =D This is the best RP 'site on the interwebz, X3 so have fun!

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!