Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Day in the Life of a Vocaloid

A Day in the Life of a Vocaloid

a part of “A Day in the Life of a Vocaloid”, a fictional universe by rhi-chan13.

Come and play as your favorite, or original Vocaloid! Living in a house full of Vocaloids, there's never a normal day! (Everyone gets their own room!! QwQ)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Day in the Life of a Vocaloid”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Day in the Life of a Vocaloid

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhi-chan13 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-vocaloid/]A Day in the Life of a Vocaloid[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Sanity... is not my strong point.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rhi-chan13
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Day in the Life of a Vocaloid

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:53 am

Forgive me if it's odd for me to post here before anyone else, as I am new here, but I would like to say some things about the role-players here.

I am seeing some good writing, and the characters here are very interesting as well, in fact I am already enjoying myself here.

Although I recently posted two posts rather close to each other, please keep in mind that I have no intention of taking over, so if I am posting too quickly, please let me know and I will slow down.
ImageImage
"Start... new technology... sick of machines and technology... recall... over."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhi-chan13 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:01 pm

I don't think it's any problem, Gakupo-Chan. I've posted quite a lot, in short periods of time as well. If someone has a problem with it, may they post it here! >:D

But I wanted to know if there are any suggestions for this rp. As in...
Do we need more rooms? If so, suggest a few pwease~ (I'm pretty sure a few more would be nice... TT3TT )
What can I do to make this a better rp?

Feel free to pm me or just post here. I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you~

rhi-chan13
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sei Hiraga on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:18 pm

For me this is the best rhi-chan. But why do I feel I am always online. And why the others doesn't post?

But please tell me if my posting distracts the story line and please tell me what is the story line so I can get it right.
By the way I am not in Japan so please don't use Japanese language quite often.

Sei Hiraga
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:07 am

rhi-chan13 wrote:I don't think it's any problem, Gakupo-Chan. I've posted quite a lot, in short periods of time as well. If someone has a problem with it, may they post it here! >:D

Do we need more rooms? If so, suggest a few pwease~ (I'm pretty sure a few more would be nice... TT3TT )

Thank you~

I believe that more rooms would be a good idea, though not too many... after all, with too many rooms, things can get a little crazy, but it isn't my decision, so you can do as you please. ^^

And it may be a little confusing, but I truly am OOC here. It's just that Gakupo and I have similar, mature personalities at times, from what I have made up about him, as far as personality goes. But don't get me wrong, I can be very hyper. XD

I need to get more characters... before people think that I only roleplay as Gakupo... o_o

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhi-chan13 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Sei Hiraga wrote:For me this is the best rhi-chan. But why do I feel I am always online. And why the others doesn't post?

But please tell me if my posting distracts the story line and please tell me what is the story line so I can get it right.
By the way I am not in Japan so please don't use Japanese language quite often.

QwQ Re-really...?! I'm so happy to hear that Sei-Chan!! I only joined a few days ago, and was upset that there wasn't a Vocaloid rp up... I made it on a whim! x'D Although, I also feel that way... And I'm thinking of making a rule that if you don't post for a certain period of time, you need to pm me and give me a legitimate (that how you spell it...?) explination, because I'M NOT HAVING IT!!! Dx *ahem* Sorry...

I... I don't really have a particular story line... As I stated above, I'm EXTREMELY new to this... ^^'
Are you mentioning Rin-Chan's post...? (her U.N. escapes me... I'm sorry!) She had an interpretation at the bottom, which was very nice may I add~ And If you do post something in a different language, I'm asking if you'd put a translation at the bottom... You don't have to, but it'd be nice...!

Thank you for tour input, Sei-Chan! I only hope I can make this rp better for us all!
(edited because my freaking iTouch put in the wrong words.... = =*)
Last edited by rhi-chan13 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rhi-chan13
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhi-chan13 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:59 pm

KamuiGakupo wrote:
rhi-chan13 wrote:I don't think it's any problem, Gakupo-Chan. I've posted quite a lot, in short periods of time as well. If someone has a problem with it, may they post it here! >:D

Thank you~

I believe that more rooms would be a good idea, though not too many... after all, with too many rooms, things can get a little crazy, but it isn't my decision, so you can do as you please. ^^

And it may be a little confusing, but I truly am OOC here. It's just that Gakupo and I have similar, mature personalities at times, from what I have made up about him, as far as personality goes. But don't get me wrong, I can be very hyper. XD

I need to get more characters... before people think that I only roleplay as Gakupo... o_o

Yes, I agree... But what kind...? I'm not quite sure... TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS WANT, PLEASE!!! D'x

No, it's fine~ I'm a lot like Ashi, too...

Thank you for giving your opinion, Gakupo-Chan~! And sorry I didn't post a little more on the subject, but I have to meet my friends at the theatre soon and I haven't even put on my make up!! D'x I promise to post more on the subject!!

In the meantime, please continue to give me your opinions on the rp, and in how I can make it better!! Thank you very much~!
(again... edited because of the evil iTouch....)
Last edited by rhi-chan13 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

rhi-chan13
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sei Hiraga on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 am

I don't really think of mine Ms.Ashi. Because my character is just played at min. Is it okay? But to tell the truth my character is a bit of the true me! Oh, by the way is my writing good? It is okay if you say it's bad because I am just Grade 5 and not to mention I always have many correction because of wrong grammar. >___<

Tell me if I need improving! Pretty please?

Sei Hiraga
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhi-chan13 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Sei Hiraga wrote:I don't really think of mine Ms.Ashi. Because my character is just played at min. Is it okay? But to tell the truth my character is a bit of the true me! Oh, by the way is my writing good? It is okay if you say it's bad because I am just Grade 5 and not to mention I always have many correction because of wrong grammar. >___<

Tell me if I need improving! Pretty please?

QwQ You're only in fifth grade...? How adoreable!!! x'D

It isn't bad, per say, but it could use work. But do not fret, little one~! Your grammar will improve as you age! *nods wisely*

rhi-chan13
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sei Hiraga on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:44 am

I have a question ...... Is my posting good? Is my character movements does not affect others? And by the way Ms.Ashi if I improve writing it will be all thanks to my teachers, friends, families and the people who always post in this role play. How old are you Ms.Ashi? Are you a Japanese? And does anyone like my posting? Teehee.

Sei Hiraga
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhi-chan13 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 am

Sei Hiraga wrote:I have a question ...... Is my posting good? Is my character movements does not affect others? And by the way Ms.Ashi if I improve writing it will be all thanks to my teachers, friends, families and the people who always post in this role play. How old are you Ms.Ashi? Are you a Japanese? And does anyone like my posting? Teehee.

Um... I don't know how to really answer the first few of your questions... But it's nice that your recognizing the people who are helping you. :3

Errr... You can look at my profile for the answer (I don't know why, but I'm uncomfortable stating my age... Weird? Probably~ x3 )... No, I'm not Japanese... I can't speak for everyone, but I do like the way you post, replying to what has previously happened, and then telling us more about your character via flashbacks. It's kind of daunting when I come and see this HUGE post, but it's definately worth reading.

Hope I helped~

rhi-chan13
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexius Valentine on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:44 pm

rin-chan13 I'm the sister of the one who used to be Mizuki Niteru, I'll be taking her place. She quit because it was interfering with college and stuff. Shadow and Kaito are also in college so they gave me permission to control their characters. (Shadow and Kaito= Older Brothers xD)

Alexius Valentine
Member for 14 years

Apologies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KamuiGakupo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 pm

I apologize for not posting this earlier, as I have been frantically keeping up with work, as well as my own roleplay.

A suggestion for this roleplay would be to post some kind of rule about the format of posting, since people post in large paragraphs at a time, without ending paragraphs before a quotation starts, like in proper writing format that you see in your everyday novels. It would be much easier to read that way.

KamuiGakupo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhi-chan13 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Alexius Valentine wrote:rin-chan13 I'm the sister of the one who used to be Mizuki Niteru, I'll be taking her place. She quit because it was interfering with college and stuff. Shadow and Kaito are also in college so they gave me permission to control their characters. (Shadow and Kaito= Older Brothers xD)

O O ... Y-you were all... related...? (still are, numbnut...) *ecstatic* That's fine. Thank you for telling me! I totally understand! When school starts for me.... TTATT

Alrighty then! I hope you have fun~

rhi-chan13
Member for 14 years

Re: Apologies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhi-chan13 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:28 pm

KamuiGakupo wrote:I apologize for not posting this earlier, as I have been frantically keeping up with work, as well as my own roleplay.

A suggestion for this roleplay would be to post some kind of rule about the format of posting, since people post in large paragraphs at a time, without ending paragraphs before a quotation starts, like in proper writing format that you see in your everyday novels. It would be much easier to read that way.

Mmkay~ I make da rule~ I would be a LOT less... intimidating to read, that's for sure.... =w=;

rhi-chan13
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sleepysheep7 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi all. I just submitted my character hope you accept her.
I like Vocaloid, Engloids, Utauloids, Macloids, And Maidloids.

sleepysheep7
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhi-chan13 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:51 pm

sleepysheep7 wrote:Hi all. I just submitted my character hope you accept her.

Yes, and I do hope you enjoy it here~

rhi-chan13
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gumi-Gumi-Chan on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 am

Hi! I just submitted my character as Gumi. Can't wait to RP. :) I tried setting up an RP blog on tumblr but no one wanted to talk to me D: haha! I hope I get accepted ^_^

Gumi-Gumi-Chan
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beebs on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm so sorry i haven't been on D: I love in England so the timezones are completely out OTL I just wanted to see if ive been accepted as Gumi(or whoever i applied to be, i forgot .-.)

Beebs
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!