Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Oh dear J o s h u a. An introduction? Here?

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Oh dear J o s h u a. An introduction? Here?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skittles &&win on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:06 am

Alright, let's see if I can fit here what refused to fit in my biography...

skittles &&win here. I'm new...I guess. More specifically, I am new to RPGateway. Not roleplaying as a whole, oh no, just to this site. I've actually been roleplaying for two years, entirely with online writing [which is to say, as the roleplaying is done here] and all on GaiaOnline. I'm still on Gaia, as I have taken quite a liking to it, but I wanted something...a bit different. To spice things up, y'know?

Anyways, yay, this place uses BBC code. I love BBC code. HTML is too much shifting. My laptop doesn't like it.

So, on to what I really, really want to say.

I roleplay largely in fandoms. Not entirely, mind you, I do dabble in just about everything, but I seem to gravitate towards fandoms more often than not. I work in the following fandoms, as the following characters, in order of preference [as of right now, at least]. I will also be including the pairings, if any, that I like to play while being them. IMPORTANT NOTE: I support yaoi and yuri. Which is to say, same-sex relationships. If you don't like that, please do refrain from telling me. I know, I know, 'So-and-so can't be gay, he likes Ms.what's-her-face!' and all that. But I don't like canon pairings. Way too clichè.

Kingdom Hearts
Zexion -- MarluShion [Marluxia x Zexion] -- Zexiku [Riku x Zexion]
Luxord -- Luxord x Larxene [don't think there's a name for that one]
Axel -- None. I don't much care for Axel, I just like playing him. So no pairings for him. He shall be lonely. Boo-hoo.

Death Note
Near -- MxN [Mello x Near, because Near's a stalker-face]
Matt -- MxM [Matt x Mello]
Mello -- MxM [Matt x Mello, because seriously, he hates Near. Poor Near has a one-sided love]

Final Fantasy
Kadaj -- Hit me with your best shot. My Kadaj is a bit too Mother-obsessed and totally oblivious to have any pairings. I'll take on all challengers~

The World Ends With You
Sho Minamimoto -- Ew. Pairings? For Minamimoto? No way. Not for me.

Naruto [-shot-]
[[I hate the series too, believe me, but some characters have forever captured my heart, and OCs are all too fun when it's just OCs in a roleplay]]
Deidara -- PeinDei [Pein x Deidara] -- HiDei [Hidan x Deidara] -- SasoDei [Sasori x Deidara] -- TobiDei [Tobi x Deidara ...This'll take one Hell of a Tobi.]
Sai -- Meh. Pairings for him are...impossible. For me, at least.

PLEASE NOTE: I play other characters too. I play other fandoms sometimes as well. These are just my favorite characters to play. Ask me, I might know the series, and I can play just about anyone. Except for Marluxia, that lovable pink-haired back-stabber. I don't know why he's different. He just is...

Alright, so, that's a general rundown of my preferences. Now for my skills.

I write an average of two to three large [10+ well-formed sentences] paragraphs per post, given something good to respond to. I fluxuate depending on the character I'm playing, and my mood, and the time frame I'm given to write.

Send me a private message if you want me in either a private or public roleplay. I'll most likely join.

BY THE BY.

Original Characters [non-canon characters] are fun. I adore them, as long as they aren't tossed in with canon characters. I will use them whenever possible, really, so don't be afraid to message me for those types of roleplays either.

TL;DR
Oh? You didn't read that but you want an explanation?

Sorry, I don't paraphrase. If you want the information, buck up and be a man. It's not that much to read. Seriously.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

skittles &&win
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Oh dear J o s h u a. An introduction? Here?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:06 am

Um, welcome skittles. Interesting opening post. xD

Hope you enjoy yourself here. Have fun and good luck. ;)
Meh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ponats
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Oh dear J o s h u a. An introduction? Here?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:58 am

Marmar is a little dificult to use... I like to call him the Flower Princess. And when ever people pair Riku with others girl or boy, I feel sad. I'm not critisizing you, it's just I love Riku that much XD. Welcome and thanks for joining T.P.A.M.P.H.!!!

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!