Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death Witness

Death Witness

a part of “Death Witness”, a fictional universe by theMoonlightTheory.

You are a witness to a violent crime. Read on to find out! NEED ROLEPLAYERS

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death Witness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Death Witness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Death Witness"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Death Witness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Can I reserve a spot? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 am

Sure! :D

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:41 am

Can I reserve a spot as a witness?

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Yes you may. Just please get your character sheets in

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:27 am

Sorry it took so long to make my character! But she's done now! :D

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Hey thanks for submiting your characters! I really like em :) just they're all girls! Lol except for the cop xP If you know anyone who would be interested in a male witness role, let em know we need one :) I kinda wanted to balance the boy girl ratio. Possible romances for it

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Yay! Another Cop's Kid!
Bashie, I feel like Salome -I love that name, by the way- and Allie would somehow know eachother. If it's all right with you, of course. I don't know if they'd be friends, but they're kind of stuck in the same circles.
Ciao,
Whimsy

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm

I don't know where Allie went... I approved her, but she's not on the characters list

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 pm

What?
I resubmitted her twice, too >.<
I'll try one more time. Thank goodness I saved her character sheet.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:39 pm

I guess we can start tomorrow. If you know anyone who wouldn't mind playing a male witness, let em know we need one :) where should we start? Open to utterly all opinions xp

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Where to start..hmmmm, where to start? xDD ahahaha I honestly have no clue.

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Would anyone else actually be willing to play a guy here? It's not too hard, I pinkie swear.

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:17 pm

It's fine if no one wants to be a guy. I can just make one later. Ok so the roleplay will kick off at the Police Station the night of the murder. So its probably like twoish in the morning. The girls will probably want to bounce because of drug tests, not wanting to be listed as a witness, etc. Whatever fits your character. Erm, and just throw in idea in the posts. Be wild! Crazy! Lol XD I'm going to start and you can all post after that!

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindsOfWhimsy on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm having some writer's block issues right now, so I'll try and post tomorrow, if you guys don't mind waiting up for me. I feel like crap right now, so...

WindsOfWhimsy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:37 am

Um... So if we reveal the killer, what happens?
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:46 pm

The hunt goes on. And even if they do find him, the killing of a drug lord isn't business for the low class which Hector Diaz obviously was. The fight would take them to a rising drug kingdom. The police force in Crime City has a pretty crappy reputation cause any justice that does occur is overshadowed by the even larger crime rate. The cops will probably want to take the fight to the drug kingdom and stuff. Anything is welcomed x) Its basically a free for all. The girls also have to avoid being killed when they get deeper into the thingy xP

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:35 am

So who are we waiting for exactly?

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:21 am

Bashie L. Craft wrote:So who are we waiting for exactly?

I suppose we're waiting for someone to post so we can make a response to it...

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!