Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dedicated RPers Needed for "Blades Among Chaos" Role Play

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Dedicated RPers Needed for "Blades Among Chaos" Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Streak2K10 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:40 am

Hello everyone. I'm Streak2K10 and I'm searching for role players for my role play, "Blades Among Chaos." Including myself, there are 7 members currently, 2 of which having 2 characters, giving us 9 total characters. There will be action, romance, and plenty of fun. Please stop by and check us out. If you like, then feel free to sign up. Questions or comments? PM me. I'll be more than willing to answer your questions or address your concerns.

Introduction and Story:
The year is 2023, and years of war has ravaged just about all of the country of Japan, so much so that all modern technology has been rendered useless. During the war, one side managed to use and explode a hydrogen bomb in atmosphere over the country, rendering all electronic devices, with the exception of the car and small battery-powered devices, useless, this side becoming the new rulers of the country. Japan has, once again, reverted to a feudal way of life similar to the Sengoku Era of Japanese history. The use of bladed weapons being all that were available because of the new leader's ban on all firearms. They have been confiscated and burned.

With the coming of this new era, the return of the ideas and teachings of the samurai became increasingly more common, a common ruler of areas of the world with their vassals, the country thrust back into the caste system that the ancient Japanese used to follow.

Now their are clans fighting each other for the throne, even clans trying to take over the areas of other clans. Where will you fit in this new chaotic system? Will you be able to handle it? Only time will tell.

Last edited by Streak2K10 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Streak2K10
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

And I'm going to bump you! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Dedicated RPers Needed for "Blades Among Chaos" Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Streak2K10 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:06 am

Thanks for the bump. And......BUMP!

Streak2K10
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dedicated RPers Needed for "Blades Among Chaos" Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Streak2K10 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 am

Le bump for new members. :D

Streak2K10
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!