Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Defias Leniage- A new beginning

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Defias Leniage- A new beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:07 pm

Artemis moved grumbling about how they couldn't just settle there problems without blood being shed. Her thought went other were. Like were the hell was she going to sleep tonight.
" The good die young. So I'll live long" KagomeGurl
Please visit my site as : http://songagurl.proboards105.com/index ... roupcreate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Klazern moved her aside rather ruffly and tried agian.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Artemis moved out of the way. 'Let Klazern make his on mistake. Let it be on his mind.' she thought 'Now what the hell am I going to do the rest of today.' she thought idly thinking about going shopping.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Artemis decided that since fighting wasn't her thing (well it was but still...) she was going to walk away. She'd meet up with Klazern later. She wasn't going to watch this pointless killing.

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:27 pm

Kaname let Klazern hit him, the sword sunk through and he just coughed up a puddle of blood and laughed. "There, you have your revenge...I'll be dead in the next hour Klazern, be proud of yourself, I bet your mother would be proud.." Kaname said as a lie, he felt the blade lunge close to his hurt, he would bleed to death surely, seeing no hope he just layed there.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:31 pm

OOC: Lets wait on kiyasama

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:33 pm

OOC: Anybody planning on being on tonite? BTW ultimak i responded on Bleach

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:40 pm

OOC: i will..I know im figuring out somtin

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:26 pm

Kaname plunged the blade out coughing. More blood under him he held his chest, gently it healed, life, death, he wasn't sure where he was going, he had pain everywhere, and all he knew is that he was hurt badly, he could live, but it would counter for much rest, something he would surely never get. He smiled as his eyes twitched rolling back, the pain hurt to bad and he was about to pass out, standing up holding himself he breathed and stared walking, towards where he left Keria. He wasn't sure what he was planning and finally he just fell his legs giving out.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:59 pm

Keria looked around not seeing Kaname. Had he gone of and done something stupid again? She got up, and then she smelt the scent of a massive amount of blood. Her eyes grew wide and within a moment, she appeared standing in front of Kaname. She fell to her knees looking at the bloody mess, which was the man she loved. "Ka...na...me..." she spoke softly. She then looked up glaring her eyes glowing now, her hand immediately lit up. She stood up, her body twitching in anger. "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS!!!!!" She yelled putting her hands together and sending out a massive amount of energy towards Klazern.
ImageImage

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Kaname put his hand up using his strength he consumed and destroyed the blast. "You can't kill your own son Keria...." Kaname smiling stared at her. "I'll be fine..." Kaname lied, he could live, but, much rest and pain would come. Kaname smiled. "Keria....." He said with what seemed his last breath, before gently closing his eyes, still alive, but tired.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:08 pm

Klazern showed no emotion. He threw up a force field, destryong the blast and sending Keria flying. "Mom...I hate you...for what youve done" he said coldly. Vampires began to gather round to see what was going on.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:14 pm

Kaname lightly openeing his eyes was too weak to battle, he dragged himself until he was leaning agains't a wall, he could protect Keria now, he just watched. "Klazern..." Kaname muttered. He breathed more and more, and finally he stood to try to lean but just fell. "I can't believe, Keria..." He saw her go flying and covered his eyes. Finally a bit of his strength he used his speed and moved towards her catching her gently falling down at the same time.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:17 pm

Keria looked over at Kaname, as he disabled her attack. She looked down to him, in tears. She wasn't sure what to do. Her son, had hurt Kaname bad. "Why were you foolish enough to go to him..." she said looking to Kaname. Then her heart only shattered more, when she heard words a mother never wanted to hear. She shook her head roughly, and walked towards Klazern. "I did nothing! You're the one doing this! " She would yell, as others gathered around the group of them.

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:22 pm

Kaname watched. "Keria...." Kaname said again, knowing she was going to get hurt. He didn't have much more power and just layed his head back staring at the star filtered sky. "Death, I wonder where I'll go, Heaven or Hell.." Kaname stared licking the blood of his arm. He looked at Keria and just watched the dismay go on, betrayal, how could Klazern do this to his own mother, so what if his father didn't wish to be with her, he could still be friends, gather love from both of them, more fish in the sea as they say.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:32 pm

Klazern was about to finish her when Sky approached. "good show them the pain they have caused" sky said laughing "stupid filth". Klazern froze up. did he say that to mother? didnt he love her? "...this is it" he said dark beam in hand. "Any last words" sky said looking at them. OOC: got a suprise ending. dont try to stop it.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Kaname looked up and stood up. He had reserved strength and moved towards Sky blade in hands. "You think you're all that don't you? You sicken me..." Kaname smiled. "If you love someone, you do what is best for them, not just act on your own feelings!" Kaname gently smiled. "If you're going to kill one of us, both of us, all of us, just do it, stop giving us words and just kill me....." Kaname said closing his eyes.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:41 pm

She looked up, as Sky appeared and stepped back. She closed her eyes, "So this could really be the end..." she murmured to herself. "Mother, father... I'm coming..." she spoke as she turned her head towards the sky.

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:48 pm

Kaname smiled lightly. "Keria..." He said again putting his arms around her kissing her. "I always loved you Keria, if the worse happens, I will see you in Heaven, though if I lurk below, I will always think of you..."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:51 pm

She held to him, tight. She lowered her head and laid her head on his shoulder. If they were going to die, she'd rather it be together. She held on to him, accepting whatever fate had in store.

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!