Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Demon High: OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Demon High: OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:33 pm

This is where your character sheets for Demon High: Book I.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.
Remember when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown

BUT!
It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and
Bitch slap that mother fucker upside the head.

Pass it on...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Perceus500
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Demon High: OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:48 pm

I wasn't sure if I had to post it here, xD I guess It's here though :P

Character Fillout

Username: BlackWings
Name: Elizabeth 'Elle' Cross
Race: Demon (but she thinks she's human)
History: when she was born no one noticed anything different in her, her mother died giving birth and her father didn't even know he was going to have a kid, he was far away already. Elizabeth was sent to foster care and lived with different foster parents, having always questions in her mind. She drowned out her questions by doing what she loved, writing and reading. When she was 15, before her birthday, she was sent away to another foster home. Her adoptive mother had strange powers, she immediately noticed that Elizabeth wasn't a normal teenager, without a word a year after her adoptive parents got her in 'Demon high'. Elizabeth not having any knowledge of what she really was didn't say anything, but she is about to find out the truth
Appearance:Image
Pet(s): Image
ELizabeth was given her kitten 'ginger' for her fifteenth birthday
Other: she's very agile and very afraid of thunderstorms.

OKK edited it :S sorry for inconvenience?
Last edited by BlackWings on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackWings
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:54 pm

((im a bit short for time but i will edit this either tomorow or sooner if i can))

Username: Nightwolf
Name: Alistair Wilson. Prefers "Ali"
Race: Demon/ werewolf if thats allowed
History: Ali was born into a family of werewolves. But fearing that their youngest son would turn agressive like their other sons. Ali's parents kept the secret for over 13 years. It was when Ali started to show signs of agression and confusion that they decided to keep both him and his wolf contained, so they locked him in the basement never out of menace but out of fear.

When Ali was 15 he broke out of the basement killing both of his parents, when he awoke the following morning he assumed that his parents had been brutaly murderd. Thinking back he had no recolation of what had happend.

A ranger showed up a few days later, Ali was asleep next to his parents bodies a few hours later he found himself at Demon High.

Appearence: Image
Pet(s): Lex
Other: Ali is quiet and has hardly spoken to anyone since the death of his parents, he doesn't enjoy the lessons at Demon High as he fears everything he does is wrong and with trouble understanding and not having the confidence to ask its a vicious cycle.
He is terrified of enclosed spaces for obvious reasons.
He mainly sticks to himself and Lex, staying on his own most of the time listen to music.
As a rule you do not want to be around him when a full moon is due. As if you get him annoyed he may do something he will regret.
Last edited by nightwolf on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:04 pm

-BlackWings

Yes, you're supposed to post it here, but your picture didn't show up, not even the cat.

-NightWolf

That's great, Weredemons are definitley allowed, most imagination since peanut butter was invented.

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:09 pm

USERNAME:Miss Meggie
NAME: Shya Cosmo
RACE: Snake Demon (Great great great grandchild of Medusa)
PERSONALITY: Shya is very optomistic and sensitive. She jokes around but can get defensive often. She is very snippy when she is being made fun of.
HISTORY: When she was born, Shay had abnormal eyes that shifted color from a dark chocolate brown to a gold color. "Snake eyes" was her nickname. Her father and mother died in a car accident when she turned 13, forcing her to live with her single uncle. When she arrived at his house she recieved her first pet Michaelo, who is an Emerald Tree Boa. Her uncle gave her Michaelo because it was the son of her dad's boa Charleston. Her uncle loves reptiles, especially snakes, this is how Shya found out she was a snake demon. She could communicate with her uncle's reptiles and could translate what the snakes were saying. She can summon snakes and controll their actions.
PETS: a emerald tree boa named Michaelo
OTHER: Shya has a tattoo of a cobra on her hip.
Last edited by Miss Meggie on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:25 pm

-Miss Meggie

I would accept if I could see the picture, if you can't find another to suit your stisfactions, just PM me what the character looks like and I'll put a picture together, OK?

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:32 pm

can you see this picture? if you can't, she has red wavy/curly hair and brown eyes.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:45 pm

Unfortunatley, I cannot. How does this look?

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:10 pm

okay that is fine

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:21 pm

Now you just have to copy/paste (copy=CTRL+C paste=CTRL+V) that into the post so I can put it in the first post.

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:28 pm

okay I think I did it right. :D

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 pm

You did, Meg. Now uh...OH! Could you spread the word to people who might be interested?

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celeste500 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:55 am

Username: Celeste500
Name: Celeste Demohn
Race: Elf/Neko
History: Will be revealed throughout RP
Appearence:
Pet: A drakon named Acteon
Pet image:

Celeste500
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 am

Accepted, Celeste.

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:30 am

May I make two characters, male and female?
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:38 am

Eternity wrote:May I make two characters, male and female?

Absolutely, Eternity. But, in order to tell the two apart, post each character in a different color so we know which one. Like this:

"Hi," Bob said.
"Hi," Billie said.

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 am

Sorry, but I'm going to withdraw my sign up right now, simply because I'm so drained of inspiration. I will probably come back at a later date. The female character I have in mind is very complex, and the male is one I'm still unsure about. So, I'll be thinking those over. If I can't get my ideas straight, I probably just won't join lol. But thank you. <3

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:57 am

It's probably because you haven't logged off since like 24 hours ago. Why don't you go get some rest in real life?

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Character One Complete

Username: Eternity
Name: Amethyst "Amy" Fuqia
Race: Succubus (will explain in the "Other" section)
History: ___May I let this come out in the roleplay___?
Appearance:
Larger Image
Pet(s): "Legion" is a Russian Blue cat, which are slightly larger and stronger than regular cats, attributed with smooth gray/blue coats that have a blue shine, and brilliant green eyes.
Other:
-Succubus Explanation: Yes, a Succubus is traditionally a sexual demon that feasts on the energy of people it seduces. Well, it's a very similar case, as Amy is a slightly evolved Succubus. She appears human save for her hair, piercing eyes, and the small gemstone on her forehead (that is blue in the picture, but purple in reality, and can be invisible if she pleases it to be). Her powers include telepathy and the ability to project herself into the dreams of others. She also plays the violin. What do these have to do with being a Succubus? I'm about to tell you. Amethyst cannot survive without feeding on the positive or happy energy of others. Because of this, she usually tends to satisfy her victims via her music and reading from their minds what they like. When they are happy, she feeds on their life energy (not their blood) via a special or significant touch that drains them and supplies her. She cannot go much longer than two or three weeks without feeding or she will wither and age extremely fast, and her mental abilities will fade. At the moment, she appears eighteen but has just turned seventeen, simply because she has not been feeding as often since coming to attend school.
-Plays the violin
-Telepathy
-Can project herself into the dreams of others
-Can talk to Legion using her mind
-Fears getting close to others for fear of killing/draining their happiness or even taking their lives
-Weapon is a small dagger

Character Two Complete

Username: Eternity
Name: Tristan Rovero
Race: Wood Nymph
History: ___May this come out in the roleplay?___
Appearance:
Larger Image
Pet(s): Aristotle / "Aris" : A red-tailed hawk
Other:
-Being a Wood Nymph, Tristan loves the outdoors and does best around a lot of wildlife
-Hates cages
-Can summon a green and translucent scythe for battle purposes (as seen in picture)
-Has the ability to grow plants. It sounds silly, yes, and has not a single purpose in battle save for the ability to occasionally whip up a patch of vines or briers to trip up foes. But it's neat to him, and he wonders if he has any ability to affect the lives of people.
-Aristotle is both his greatest friend, as well as a spy who scouts out the area for him
--At a later date, he will gain the power of "Cure", a spell that allows him to heal minor to medium wounds, or to minimize the damage of larger wounds.
Last edited by Eternity on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:35 pm

So basically, she's like a psychic vampire.

Perceus500
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!