Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Demon Roleplay with a Twist

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Demon Roleplay with a Twist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MorphineKisses on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:52 am

Ok guys. I've been thinking about this particular roleplay I'd like to do involving a demon, a possessed person, and a priest. I know you're probably thinking, "Not another demon roleplay!!! -.-" but this one has a bit of a twist to it, so please give this a read and then if you're still not interested in it, that's alright.

Now for the specifics. I'm thinking that this will be a one on one roleplay in which each of us plays two characters, one of each gender. It would start out with one of us playing a masculine demon in whatever form that person would like to use while the other person plays a human female that will be eventually possessed. Then after she is officially taken control of, the person originally playing the demon would take control of the female character and effectively roleplay being possessed while the person that played the female will move to roleplay a male priest that will exorcise the demon from the woman.

Now I'm not thinking some Nickelodeon demon stuff here... I'm thinking the darker, the more disturbing, the more twisted the better.

I'd prefer to play the woman pre-possession and the priest while my partner plays the demon and possessed woman. I'm also looking for more detail per post, so one-liners aren't really going to work here unless it's dialogue and extremely witty, heh. I will be able to post roughly once a day, sometimes more and sometimes less depending on what I've got going, so someone close to that would work best. I also want to do some planning OOCly first to make sure we understand what's going on in the IC and if we have anything we want to discuss about future plot points and stuff, so please be willing to talk OOC with me :)

Hmm I think that's pretty much it for right now. If you're interested please send me a PM and we'll chat! Feel free to post any questions you have here and I'll be sure to answer them as soon as I can!

Thanks so much <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MorphineKisses
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!