Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Demonic/New Human Souls in Hell/ Angel Rescue Interest?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Demonic/New Human Souls in Hell/ Angel Rescue Interest?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsCursed on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 pm

I apologize for the exceedingly long title.

Here is the very basic plot idea, suggestions are loved to help design the setting and to make this plot really work.

There are raging fires that regularly sweeps through which never fully destroys the human's flesh, but the burn is felt long after the fire is extinguished.

These fires are caused by the demons who live and feed off of the fear of the human entries into hell. These demons feed off of the suffering and other negative emotions being experienced by the sinful humans.

However, a few pure souls have become trapped in hell. The punishment of hell was not meant for them, but the demons cherish these souls and cause them more pain and suffering.

These souls have not been forgotten by the angels of heaven. The problem is, however, that hell cannot be opened for any reason without risk of a demon breaking out into the human realm and manifesting into it's own physical body.

We can take this a lot of places, but please tell me what you think.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowsCursed
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Demonic/New Human Souls in Hell/ Angel Rescue Interest?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:20 pm

I think this sounds really interesting! Were you planning to play it from the perspective of all the sides involved, or just choosing one?
"This apocalypse must end. It is not sanctioned by me - I simply do not have the time for it!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Timothy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsCursed on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:07 pm

It would probably be better to include all sides involved. The only problem I see with that is we would need a ton of people so that the sides feel balanced and we're not dependent on one or two people to keep the plot moving forward.

ShadowsCursed
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 pm

There's always the possibility of someone having several characters, though, if you're afraid that too few will join the RP.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsCursed on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:01 pm

My concern isn't that there won't be enough people, my concern is having the plot hanging on one or two people who might disappear after 3 posts who are playing one of the few starting characters.

ShadowsCursed
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Yes, there's always the chance of that happening... Or rather, that does happen rather often.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsCursed on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:59 pm

I may start writing out the official plot on Saturday to have it posted on Sunday, but I want to make sure that there is indeed interest in this.

ShadowsCursed
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!