Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deserted Island- IC (always accepting)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Deserted Island- IC (always accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:26 am

Kiba sighed, he hated to staying still, he slowly tryied to sit up but laid back down dew to the overwhelming pain, "..ugh..damn it.." said kiba as he rested his head in the sand.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:28 pm

"I'll come." Bella volunteered. She kicked off her broken shoes that she had been unwilling to get rid of after waking up. She ran her toes through the sand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Driney
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:48 pm

He looked at Isabel, "..sorry i'm so helpless.." said kiba as he blushed lightly, he really hated being in this kind of state.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:58 pm

The sound of a child crying out for it's mother was amongst the sounds of the jungle Constanance heard as she walked through the dense rain-forest with her black suitcase in her hands. Constanance had awoken from the crash earlier then the rest of the passengers and she wanted to take this time to hid her rifles just in case of anymore implications. The child's voice was loud and not to far from where Constanance had chosen to hid her rifles. Without further ado, Constanance found a hollow tree trunk and placed her case and her two automatic pistols within it too. To keep it even more hidden she placed branches and dirt over the huge tropical tree trunk. Constanance kept the hunting knife strapped on just in case any of her enemies had anything to do with the crash.

"Mommy!! Mommy!!" A young boy's voice came closer and cried louder. Constance turned around to see a young boy in the distance. The boy was walking around in circles calling for his mom and did not notice Constanance looking at him. It was getting dark and Constanance concluded that she should meet up with the other passengers and check for anyone suspicious. Besides that, she needed to go back to the site to retrieve her other suitcase that contains medical supplies and other hygienic items. Constanance didn't even think about helping the boy and she continued back toward the crash site. The boy heard her walking away and continued to follow her foot steps in hopes that it was his mother's. "Mom!" The boy said as he desperately grabbed Constanance's Grey dress. Constanance turned around and finally thought about how this boy could aid her. The boy had a bloody gash on his arm and a scratch on his head, it wouldn't take much to help him considering Constanance's own wounds.

"We'll find your mommy. Oh my gosh, you're hurt. Don't worry I'll help you. My name is Cindy Troy, what's your name?" Said Constanance with an act that could win an Oscar. The boy was still crying and it was hard for him to talk, "I want my mommy!!". "Don't worry it is O.K. we'll find your mother. Your mom is probably waiting for you too. We just have to find her together." Said Constanance again perfectly. "She's waiting for me?" Said the boy sobbing. "Yes, she is. Now tell me what's your name?" Constanance questioned again. "James Mallorie" The boy named James said wording every syllable after every sniff. "Come with me we'll find her together, James" Constanance said while placing her hand out for him to grab. The boy complied and they both walked back toward the crash scene. James was frightened by the sight of dead bodies and didn't want to go any further.

Constanance picked him up and let him bury his tear soaked face on her shoulder as she walked by the crash site and found her medical suitcase half buried in the moist sand of the shore. Carefully she picked it up with James still in her arms and continued down the shoreline toward dense forested areas until she spotted a group of what seemed to be survivors. There were 6 or seven of them in the distance, a dog, and she also saw a guy carrying sticks & leaves. It was getting dark and James lifted his head up to see why Constanance was just standing there looking at them. "Doggy, look there's a doggy" James said in his comical childish voice as he pointed toward the group of people and smiled. Constanance let the boy wriggle out of her arms so he could run toward the dog. Constanance stood there for a moment to observe the group and walked toward them with little caution. Non of them seemed like a threat except the one who held a sword, but he was wounded and Constanance knew that this could be her chance to seem friendly.

"Hello everyone, I'm Cindy Troy and the boy's name is James Mallorie." Said Constanance while looking at the wounded samurai and sliced dead tiger in the distance. "Have any of you found a decent shelter yet?? If not I have found a cave within the forest and I was wondering if any of you would like to accompany us there for it seems as if it shall rain" Constanance said as she looked toward the dark windy sky and toward the quick waves on the shore line. Constanance brought her focus back on the ground and looked toward James who was trying to provoke the dog, "The boy has lost his father and mother, it's such a shame. But I suppose God has brought us all to this place to serve some kind of purpose." Constanance went on in a way that can't be recognized as a fake act nor the words of a prophet as she awaited their answer.
I love DCLXVI and Kira Walker to the third degree.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:15 pm

Kiba could smell the lie in her face but he decided to talk to her later about it, "..i'm kiba." he said as he sat up slowly he delt with the pain as he used his sword to lean on, "how far is this cave?" he asked looking at her.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:39 pm

"Oh yes?" Bella asked sarcastically. She didn't really believe to much of what this woman said. She could sense a lie underneath her kind demeanor. Then she mustered up a small smile and turned towards James. "Hello James" She said kindly but not to kindly knowing that he had probably lost his parents forever. Children usually loved her.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:42 pm

Constanance eyed the man named Kiba observantly, he was interesting to Constanance. Constanance concluded that he only could of killed that tiger and he must be someone of great skill. In her mind Constanance could not help but think about killing this man; even so, Constanance replied to Kiba with a soft-toned voice. "The cave is not far from here, it's less than a mile away north of where we stand now. If we leave now we will possibly get there before it rains. Please come with us, I'm only a fragile woman and boy is only a child if we both go alone who knows what dangers we could face. Besides that everyones at a risk of getting sick out here near these frantic waters. Shall we go now or stay? I and the boy will gladly stay if you all decline." Constanance said with another Oscar winning act as she looked into the eyes of the man named Kiba.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
James looked up toward the woman who said hello to him. James was still playing around with the dog and wasn't really paying any attention to anything else, but the woman caught his attention. "Hello" James said as he looked at the woman with a smile on his face. "Wanna help me and Cindy find my mommy?" James asked curiously toward the woman.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:27 pm

"Hold on now people," Staicey stood up. The fire was lit and the light lit up enough to see the faces of the people.
"Okay first of all, I'm a jungle survival teacher. Call it ironic or faith or whatever you want. Going away from this here campfire is a very bad idea." She paused and waited to see the reactions.

"We don't know what lives in that cave you found. So that's not safe. The jungle is dense and getting lost is another serious possibility. Third, the plane wreck is here. If there is help coming, this is the place they will look for."

She knew most of them were young and afraid and full of questions.

"I suggest that for now we just sleep on the sand near the fire. Leave the jungle and the plane for what it is, and asses our situation tomorrow when it is light."
True heroes never die, they stay legends.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:04 pm

"Of course I'll help you, James." Bella said softly and kindly. "But right now it is getting dark and your parents are probably sleeping. We should wait until morning." She added, this 5 year old really didn't need to find his parents dead after such a horrible day, not that finding his parents dead wouldn't be horrible.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Kiba was gettine tired of this women, some how he could smell the scent of gun poweder and blood on her, he stood up now and strapped his sword to his side, "...i'll be back in a while...i'm going for a walk..sorry but i hate staying in one place doing nothing...i'll see if i can fin anything of interest," said kiba as he looked at Isabel and gave her a warm smile and winked at her, he then turned and slowly passed Constanance , he stopped at her side, "..i don't see the point of you lieing...but..if you still wish to kill me...then meet me north of here...so you and i can...talk..." he said this while looking ahead, he then sighed as he started to walk through the sand after a few minutes he vanished into the darkness.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Isabel didn't like the way that Constanance girl was acting. She nodded to Kiba as he got up and walked away. She was about to say something to him about his injuries, but kept her mouth shut. She sighed a bit and sat there for a minute. Then she got up and helped Staciey tend to the fire. She kept looking in the direction that Kiba went, hoping that he was okay. She glanced over to Constanace then back to where she'd last seen Kiba.
" I am the computer ninja!!! I can find anything on the net... five minutes flat!!"
"Life is nothing but a big roller coaster.....make sure you fasten your seat belt."

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:30 pm

Kiba walked slowly along the beach enjoying the kind breeze that came from the ocean, he smiled, "..to me...this is more like paradise, to be cut from the world and be at peace...i wonder how long this peace will last?" he asked him self as he stood and looked a the dark ocean. for some reason his thought were on Isabel.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:38 pm

Constanance had practically ignored everyone except Kiba and was trying to stop herself from laughing after hearing of what seemed to be a threat from Kiba. Fool, I have killed many sword wielding idiots in the past without breaking a nail. You dare speak to me in that way! You will die along with these other pests.Thought Constanance. She followed Kiba under the camouflage of night. Within the organization she advanced in the art of Jujitsu amongst other dangerous fighting techniques, she didn't need her knife to fight Kiba. "I think it's a shame that you would think that I would want to kill you, Kiba." Said Constanance with the same soft voice. "Why would I want to harm you? I'm just a fragile woman" Said Constanance as she walked closer toward Kiba.
Last edited by Darcy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:46 pm

"hmp," kiba smiled, "..my friend you reak of death..." he turned and smiled at her warmly, "i've had the prescence that you wanted to kill me since i laid my eyes on you," he sighed, "...why do you want to kill everyone here on the island?..they've done now harm to you my friend," he looked into her eyes, "even tho i just met you, you're a good friend to me..no matter what you've done in the past," kiba ment every word he said, "..come..is there any way you can leave your trail of blood behined?" he asked kindly.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:59 pm

The laughter within Constanance's head got louder and louder until her outside self couldn't help but laugh at Kiba. Her laugh was a demented one and when she stopped laughing the area around Kiba and her became dead silent. Once Constanance thought about killing someone that was it and that person would be found dead the next day, she was born to behave that way. "You don't understand a thing. You are sent by 'them' aren't you? I'm appalled that they would send a child like you to kill me, have they forgotten who I am or who my father was? You know the rules, 'they' and I expect you to follow them!" Constanance said allowing her paranoia to escape toward the outside world as she got into a fighting stance. "Unsheathe your sword and fight me!" Constanance said with anger in her words.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Kiba shook his head, "..no..i'm not sent by your orgization..i am here because i was going to fight at a grand tornament but instead i found paradise here with friends i can trust," he looked deep into Constanance eyes his own angel blue eyes seemed to glow, "i will fight with with just my sheathed sword Constanance, "...you must have had a bad past to be the way you are now...but here you can let go of that and started a new life, and that leads to a grand future," said kiba as he got readt for her attacks, he was smiling softly the whole time, and still, his thought were on Isabel.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:27 pm

Constanance thought about a 'new life', but the thought of it was impossible for her to imagine. Constance needed to get off this island and continue her mission or the organization will definitely come for her. Within Constanance she knew the man that stood before her wasn't part of the organization, but she wanted to believe it. Constanance needed revenge. Finally Constanance decided not to kill Kiba now, but instead she gave him a few words of wisdom, "If you tell the rest about this, I will kill them all one by one" With that said Constanance ran inside the rain-forest and disappeared. . .

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:10 pm

"..i'll help you i promise...i'll help you break free from those chains that bind you!" yelled kiba after her, he sighed as he saw her leave, "...for i was able to break mine.." said kiba as he turned and headed back to the camp fire, after a few minutes he walked out of the darkness from the beach, he smiled at everyone as if nothing happened, "hey guys..everything alright while i was gone?" he asked as he went straight to Isabel and sat next to her, "...man..i'm tired," he said as he just rested his head on her shoulder. ( lol XD )

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:19 pm

Isabel looked a Kiba, a smile on her face. She had seen Constance follow him, and she was glad to see that he was alright.
"You didn't rip anything did you?" She asked as he sat down next to her. She handed him some food that had been prepared while he was gone.

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:41 pm

Kiba smiled and took the food from her, "thanks," he smiled warmly at her, "hmm looks good," he said as he rested his head on her shoulder.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!