Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deserted Island- IC (always accepting)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Deserted Island- IC (always accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:30 am

(New people please post Character here:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/deserted-island-ooc-interest-check-t8999.html)

Isabel's eyes fluttered open as she stared up into the sunny blue sky. Where am i? Last i knew I was on an air plane.... She thought sitting up. A stinging pain shot threw her head as she sat up, and she clutched her head as she looked around. Palm trees.....and sand.... where the hell am i? She slowly tried to stand up. She looked her self over, after the steering pain in her temples subsided a little. She didn't seem to be hurt other than the cut on her forehead. She was bruised all over but fine otherwise, as she started to slowly walk around the area, trying to figure out what happened.
Suddenly she saw it, a part of the air plane. She knew what it was right away, seeing the smoke rise into the air. the whole engine compartment was on fire. Isabel turned away, covering her nose from the smell of burnt flesh. She quickly walked away.
"Hello?" She cried out when she was far enough away from the repulsive smell.
"HELLO?"
" I am the computer ninja!!! I can find anything on the net... five minutes flat!!"
"Life is nothing but a big roller coaster.....make sure you fasten your seat belt."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Deserted Island- IC (always accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:48 am

Kiba was in a thick bush when he heard someone calling out, he slowly stired, "..oh man...what the hell?" he tryed to stand, "ugh..damn.." he looked at his left shoulder and saw that a piece of metal was inbeted in his flesh, "..how?.." then it hit him what happened on the plain, they have had engine trouble and had lost control of the flight, and now he was stock on some god for sakin insland some where in the Pacific, he sighed as he stood, he knew that he needed to get the piece of metal out of his shoulder, he looked around, "..hmmm..where's my sword?" he thought as he started to walk to the once who was calling out, "hello?...someone there?" he called out.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Elle woke up with a few cuts on her legs and arms. "Luckily," She thought, "I was in first class." She walked around looking for her bags when she saw a guy. She ignored him and continued scavengering for her Coach and Prada luggage. She found her Sidekick LX broken in half. She groaned and picked it up but dropped it back on the sand knowing it was useful. "Freaking plane. Why couldn't it have just landed on more people instead of my cellphone?" She said to herself. She walked back over to the boy. "Where like are we?" She asked the boy.
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Kiba turned and looked at her, "..great...a brat..." he thought, kiba sighed, "i don't know yet...but it looks like a deserted Island," said kiba, he listened for the call of hello ( missa's char ) and continued to walk tourd it, ( btw elle kiba's 27 ^_^ ) "i need to find my sword," said kiba to him self, he wondered if the girl would follow or not.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omnistrife on Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:58 pm

Kwan sniffs around then finds the girl, Isabel. He crawls out from under a tree and licks her leg a bit. He looks up to her with his eyes and jumps a bit on her. He walks around her and jumps again at her side. He trots a few feet away, sits down and looks at her. His golden hair is wet as a....well. a wet dog. The chihuahua looks wide eyed up at her with a look that says "Wouldn't some food be GREAT Right now?"

Omnistrife
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:02 pm

[[ i know. x] i felt awkward saying man instead of boy]]

Elle rolled her eyes and followed him. "Aren't swords like from the old days? You should seriously just get a gun. Well judging by those old rags you're wearing you probably don't have enough money," Elle said pulling her compact mirror our of her jeans pocket and checking herself in it. "Where is the Saphora around here?" Elle asked knowing she needed more makeup.

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:12 pm

"didn't you hear me?...i said we might be on a deserted Island," said kiba looking at her, if there was one thing he hated was being judged by how it looked, "just because i where this doens't i mean i don't have money," he sighed and looked up to see the girl Isabel, "...hello?..where you the one calling out?" he asked giving her a warm smile, he still had that piece of metal in his shoulder.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:15 pm

Elle ignored him.
"When I find the mall here I'll bring you shopping. I can spare a few hunderds for the needy," She said. "Just make sure there are photographers around. I need something good for my reputation," She said as she noticed metal in the guy's shoulder. "Somethings stuck in you," She said pointing out the obvious.

Bandit
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omnistrife on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:21 pm

Kwan looked up to see the two strangers. One looked friendly enough, but had something in his shoulder. The other looked aggressive, like a pack leader. Kwan snarls at her and runs up to her and jumps onto her at about waist height. She had the smell of a leader, very distinct. Even her face; the entire body teamed with scents.

Omnistrife
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:30 pm

"this girl is getting annoying," thought kiba, he looked at the dog, "...i never saw a rat that big before," smiled kiba as he knelt down and petted the dog, of course he was joking, kiba looked at elle, "no shit there's something in my shoulder..i'm not going to pull it out yet," said kiba glaring at her, he sighed and looked at Isabel, "do you know if there are any more survivors?" he asked smiling at her, he still petted the dog. ( there's no way that elle's going to be the leader lol, kiba will not follow her XD )

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:33 pm

xD i can lead us to death or on a search for the mall

"Stupid dog. Got my new shirt all dirty," She said glaring at the dog. "Your gonna have to get your arm cut off," She said to him. "Where is our luggage?"

Bandit
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omnistrife on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:46 pm

Kwan yawns and trots off. A few minutes latter he returns carrying a bright pink sequence handbag. It is thoroughly ripped up with bite marks. He lays it down and after some searching pulls a box of tic tacs out. It is empty, and suddenly the dogs oranged teeth make a shocking sense. He carries the box with his mouth and gives it to the boy. To a Dog, anything that smells good is a treasured belonging.

Omnistrife
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:49 pm

Kiba smiled, "thanks boy," said kiba as he petted him, he then stood up slowly, "come..lets head to the beach to see if anything good dropped fromthe plain, "he could smell the burning flesh but it didn't bother him at all.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:53 pm

"My luggage better be okay," Elle said not caring whether or not people were still alive. "Where are we going to live? Is there service out here? What if no one finds us? What if there are monsters on this island? What if I die? Oh my god, what if I miss my fashion show!?

Bandit
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:58 pm

( hehehe..srry for being mean ^^ ) kiba turned to glare at her, "..who cares..all you care is for your self.." kiba turned back around and headed to the beach, he looked around at the bruning plain, he could see some bodies in the water, he sighed sadly as he bowed his head in respect to them, he then started to look around the beach for some supplies.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omnistrife on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Kwan trots around, following Kiba. As they walk, Kwan gets disorientated as they walk by the flesh, it's smell throwing of his scenes.

Omnistrife
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:14 pm

"you'll be alright boy," said kiba looking at him, he walked around the beach seeing if he could find a first aid kit.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:25 pm

x] np. its better this way.

Elle rolled her eyes. "Whatever," She said as she walked past some dead bodies.
"Ew! These are dead people!" She complained.

Bandit
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:38 pm

Bella moaned as she heard a shrill voice scream something about dead people. She slowly pulled a hand to her face as she felt something sticky drip down by her right eye. She blinked open her eyes as she touched her forehead. She sat up blinking in the bright light. Then she touched her forehead again, Bella brought her hand down and stared at the red sticky thing on her fingers. Bella leaned over and pucked out the small amount that was in her stomach. She groaned and held her stomach.

Driney
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omnistrife on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:41 pm

(Yes, They are dead people....)

As they walk Kwan eyes the women. She had a smell about her, you could tell she wasn't a good one. Kwan absently walks to the shore and begins to drink the water of the ocean. After taking some nice gulps trots around and begins to dig. When he gets about 3 inches deep he starts to bite into the hole. Unseen from view, there was fish not far under the surface. He chomps on them hungrily and soon piles of bones begin to appear about him from the fish's corpses.

Omnistrife
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!