Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deserted Island- IC (always accepting)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Deserted Island- IC (always accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:44 pm

Isabel blushed and smiled. She'd already eaten, so she rested her head against his. She was tired, such a long day... such a....long....she didn't know, but she hoped that the rescue crews would be looking for them by now.
"I'm bushed." She said in her soft voice.
" I am the computer ninja!!! I can find anything on the net... five minutes flat!!"
"Life is nothing but a big roller coaster.....make sure you fasten your seat belt."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:01 am

Kiba smiled, "...don't worry..i'll stay up for tonight and keep watch," he said as he smiled warmly at her, he then started to eat, he felt alot better now that he was gettin some food in his stomach.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:55 am

After a smalll quiet discussion with Harvey, Staicey stood up again.

"Folks I know this is not something we want to think of right now but we have to know what we are up against."
She glanced through the faces.

"Tonight this beach is perfectly safe. Jungle creatures don't come here and the rain is not going to fall tonight. Tomorrow however is going to be different. We need to find more branches and weed for the fire and we will need food. Also we have to move that way and make a shelter." She pointed in the direction leading away from the plane.
"So we should all get to sleep and get back to strenght."

Then she turned to Constanance and Kiba and took them private.

"Here's the problem," she whispered to them. "In that plane are a few hundred dead bodies.With these temperatures it will take one or two days before they start decomposing. Harvey and I will go to the plane tomorrow morning and get some usefull things out of it. If you want to help us it would be appreciated." She looked at Constanance.

"Kiba I know you are anxious to come with us and protect us and all but I need you later on so your wounds have to heal. When we are in the plane we will look for some antibiotics and other medicin. In the mean time I want you to make spears and raft we can drag along while we are moving with the salvaged stuff from the plane. Think you can do that?"

When she had told her plans she told both of them to get some sleep. "The jungle will drain your energy fast. Don't try to be heroes and get your sleep."

Staicey could only hope they took her advice and she sat back next to Harvey and cuddled away in his arms, trying to get some sleep.
True heroes never die, they stay legends.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:49 am

Kiba sighed and smiled, "..ok ..will do then," said kiba as he then laid down next to isabel and rested his head on her lap, tomarrow was going to be a hard and long day and staicey was right, he would need all the enegry he can get, slowly as he nuzzled isabels lap he drifted to sleep.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:05 pm

Isabel blushed deeper and Leaned against a rock. She grabbed her long sleeved shirt that was next to her and used it as a pillow. She brushed some strands of hair from Kiba's face as he slept, and soon fell asleep too.

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:09 pm

In his sleep kiba had moved close to Isabel, he was now in her arms, he nuzzled her gently and slowly brought his arms around her and holding her tight as if something might take her from him, but he knew he would never let it happen.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:57 pm

Bella paced around nervously. This situation was not helping her at all. It wasn't that she had just been on a vacation which was what she would tell everyone if it came to that, before the plane had crashed. No her doctor had sent her away. No she wasn't a mental patient or anything. She was just quite the over achiever which had gotten the better of her mental health. And her nerves. She bit her bottom lip in a sort of worried way, even though Staicey obviously wanted them all to get sleep, she couldn't. Anyway, what use was a control freak, over achiever, and a nervous wreak to the group. Instead she just paced around nervously but quietly.

Driney
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:04 pm

Harvey had been observing the girl and she didn't seem at ease. Which wasn't all that weird seeing the situation they were in but this girl seemed restless for other reasons.
Harvey got up and walked up to Bella. He laid his hand on her shoulder and motioned her to follow him.
They walked away from the sleeping group.

"Can't sleep girl?" He asked for the obvious. He sat down near the sea line and looked up to the stars.
"I could bore you to sleep by telling about the sea and the stars. Or you could tell me what's troubling you," he smiled friendly to the girl.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:15 pm

Isabel stirred lightly, her arms around Kiba. She was having a strange dream... about the crash...

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 pm

Bella sighed. "I was sent on the plane ride, not because of a vacation but because my doctor forced a vacation on me because I was a nervous wreak. So you can see how this is not helping me." She put extra force on the word not. Then she plopped down on the beach next to Harvey. "Just don't tell anyone who doesn't need to know." She added bitting her lip.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:27 pm

"Honey I won't tell anyone if you can promise me that you can fight."

Harvey felt his pockets and got a bottle of pills out. "Sleeping pills. You want one? To calm you down?"

He opened the bottle and took a pill out.

"You need your strenght tomorrow. If we all work hard and follow Staicey and this Kiba guy, tomorrow at this time, you think you're in paradise. She knows what she's doing and we are all here with you."

Harvey laughed and looked to the stars again.

"Don't make me tell you about the stars and the oceans," he added smiling.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:11 pm

Bella took the pill. "Thanks. I doubt I'll think I'm in paradise, but it will probably be a bit better." She took the pill and swallowed it not even needing water. "By the way I'm Bella." She nodded before getting up. "Well I guess I better go lie down for when that pill works it's magic." She waved before heading over to the others. She leaned backwards a bit farther away from the others and leaned on her hands. Before she knew it she was uneasily asleep.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:30 pm

Kiba stirred in his sleep, his wounds bothered as he selpt. ( guess i'll make it the next day ). Kiba stirred light and opened his eyes a tthe slowly rising sun, he smiled and tryed to get up, "huh?" he looked at Isabel and saw that she had her arms around him, he smiled and slowly slid out from her arms, he bent down and kissed her gently on the cheek, he stood straight now and stretched and looked at the sun, he sighed and smiled as he held his sword in hand and walked down the beach for enough to where he could keep an eye on the group, he knelt down and laid his sword in front of him and then placed his hands at his side, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes and let the breath out slowly as he started to Meditate.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:38 pm

The first rays of sunlight barely scraped over the top of the trees when Staicey woke the group of survivors from their sleeps and gathered them in a circle.

"Alright people listen up. I'm sure help is under way but untill then we need to survive and in order to do so we need a few things. Food, water and shelter," she counted them on her fingers.

"Luckily a jungle can provide all that if you know where to look for it."

Before she woke them up she had folded three of the big leaves into something that looked like a mug with the help of a few sticks.

"The dew here is fresh and we can drink it. Hold the bottom of it and pass it along eachother. There is plenty of dew on the leaves." She had filled them with water and gave them to the group.

She glanced over the sleepy faces.

"Bella, I want you and Isabelle and James to gather some strong branches from the nearby jungle. Stay close to the beach and the fire. Kiba, can you make a raft or something out of it, to drag some stuff along and maybe a few spears. Me, Cindy and Harvey will check the wreck for something usefull."

She kept the fact that they had to move from here for a later time.

"Alright. When we are all set. Let's get to work people."

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:12 pm

"Right." Isabel said groggily. She rubber her eyes and looked around. If Staciey hadn't woken her, she might not have remember where she was. She stood up and dusted the sand from her skirt and stretched. She met up with Bella and James.
"Shall we?" She asked, looking over at Kiba.

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Kiba opened his eyes slowly and smiled at the rising sun, he looked at isabel and gave her a warm smile, "sure," he stood up and followed her, he walked very close to her, "oh staicey don't forget about the tiger," smiled kiba as he left with isabel.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:26 pm

Bella stretched on the ground before sitting up. She wiped her eyes with the backs on her hands and slowly stood up. Then walked over to where James was. She leaned over him and waited for the little boy to wake up.

Driney
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Staicey walked towards the plane, not sure what she would find. The middle part of the plane had almost completely burned out.

"Okay let's spread out. Bring out anything you think we could need and collect it here." She drew a big X in the sand with her foot.

"I'll check this part with Cindy, can you take the front huney?"
Harvey nodded and walked towards the first class he had escaped from yesterday.

"Okay you check downstairs. Get all the luggage out. We need our luggage." Staicey slowly climbed into the plane and immediately held her hand in front of her nose. The smell of burned flesh was almost unbareable. She tore off a piece of cloth and used it as a bandana to cover her nose and mouth.

------------------

Harvey collected as many magazines as he could and searched every handbag he could find. Cellphones, portable computers and laptops. He also took the jewelry from the elderly couple and the celebrity.

regany
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missa_wiccan_chick on Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Isabel stayed close to the beach as she look for strong branches like Staciey said to. I am not dressed for this... she thought as she started to drag a large branch out on to the beach. This was what she was use to of course, Going on paranormal investigations sometimes required heavy lifting...espically to make sure that other people didn't get hurt.
She managed to get the branch to the beach, and sighed. She wondered where that Bella girl was, but shrugged. She didn't need any ones help.

missa_wiccan_chick
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:00 pm

Bella sighed. James wasn't getting up any time soon. She stood up and stretched again before going onto the beach. She dragged a few limbs over to where Isabelle had dumped her tree limbs. Then she went in search of more limbs.

Driney
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!