Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Destiny: In great need of RPers! Please take a look!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Destiny: In great need of RPers! Please take a look!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:39 pm

~*~Destiny~*~ is in dire need of RPers!

When eight people fall from the sky into a little village, they realize two things. They have to use their powers, and there's no place like home.
Game Masters: Annaky

Eight kids live a normal, educated life, not even knowing each other. They were slightly different the other children, because they were taught Magic since they were kids, each a separate element. Then everything changed. The world turns white, and the only things left are them. But then they are falling... falling into the real world that was there all along. But this quaint little village had problems. Demon problems.
They are this town's Guardians.

Human Girls
The Human Girls all have normal personalities, but they are suspicious of the strange villagers who practically worship them. Injured from falling from the sky.

Human Boys
Intrigued and curious about the village, they often wander off by themselves to explore. The boys all instantly fall for a girl, wether she is from the town, or one of the Guardians. Injured from falling from the sky.

Town Citizen
Bored most of the time, they were quite surprised when eight people fell into their town plaza. Most of them have taken the injured ones in.

Demon
The Demons have invaded the town since ages ago. The village sent off the Guardians to ward off these creatures of evil. All they really want is love.

Roles:

Girl (~Reserved for Annaky~)
Girl
Girl
Girl
Boy (Damien Stephen Graves / Stephen Damien Graves~ArhaHitomi888~) (Unheard agony, Dark)
Boy
Boy
Boy

Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Demon
Demon

EACH GIRL/BOY ROLE (IN THE BEGINNING) WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE A DAGGER AND IT'S CORRESPONDING ELEMENT.

Please just take a look! If you're interested, please click the link at the top of this post!

If you would like to join, please do so! If you would not, then i just thank you very much for looking!

Thank you for your time!

~Alice
Last edited by ArhaHitomi888 on Wed May 25, 2011 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Destiny: In great need of RPers! Please take a look!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue May 24, 2011 9:25 pm

I'll have to check my other RP statuses, but I just might be interested enough to join~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue May 24, 2011 11:47 pm

@Spectrum Ah! Thank you for very much for looking at it! *repeating bow* ^^

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

What are we looking at here in the means of powers that these children are using? How old are they? I can't do the ten year old immature kids saving the world thing. That's just stretching it too far for me. I'm interested though. Free bump.

captain cheesesticks
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm

captain cheesesticks wrote:What are we looking at here in the means of powers that these children are using? How old are they? I can't do the ten year old immature kids saving the world thing. That's just stretching it too far for me. I'm interested though. Free bump.

I would ask Annaky about this. I made this thread as more of a courtesy because i think this RP has some potential in it.

Well, i am just someone who is signed up, but i would say something like 16 - 25 or something along those lines; Older teenagers to young adults would be my guess. My character got accepted a while ago (Damian Stephen Graves/Stephen Damian Graves) and he is 23 years old.

I suppose the powers would also depend on what element.

This is not official since i am not the game master, but my guess would be, for example:

Damian has the dark element and the Unheard Agony dagger (Dark). I suppose his powers would be to create very dark shadows, blind people with darkness, cloak himself or others, or use darkness to dissolve, crush (Atmospherical pressure-wise), or immobilize things (Imagine Gravity, Gravi, Graviga, etc. from various game series). I can suppose it could also have a more psychological affect, unnerving and using things like shadows/figures/shadow creature things to frighten things. I imagine it might also do things like give others feelings of discomfort, being creeped out, sadness, etc.(Just negative emotions and such in general). Because it is darkness, i cannot particularly imagine it doing things like burning (fire), freezing (Ice), cutting (Wind), drowning (Water), earth related crushing (Earth), shocking (Lightning), light related blinding and light creation (Light), etc.

I would still PM Annaky and tell her you are interesting and ask her these questions. From my previous experiences in RP and my assumption, this is the only roughly sketched guess i can give you.

BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR LOOKING! :D And if anyone has any other questions, i'm more then happy to try and answer them, although most questions should be PMed to Annaky for confirmation, but mine, i suppose, can be used as just a helpful estimation.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Thu May 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Bump :)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunabug on Fri May 27, 2011 10:24 pm

This seems like a really good concept, and I'm interested in joining. Please post the answers that you get, ArhaHitomi person. =] That'll help me make my decision.

Lunabug
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!