Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Devine Blood(The saga of Pslams)OPEN

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Devine Blood(The saga of Pslams)OPEN

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DylanGeorge on Wed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Hello, my name is Dylan and this is my first roleplay on this website. I've been roleplaing for quite sometime now and I think that this will be one of the stories that could soon become epic enough to drag out into a saga. I hope I can get as many of you readers/writers on board as possible, that way we can have some fun!
Thanks guys!
Post your characters and I'll approve them and get this thing rolling...

Backdrop
Carlin is city, once vast with prosperity, culture and wisdom. Once a world-wide law was passed, making the Kingdom of Thais the acting Capital of the World, Carlin was forgotten and for the most part, left to rot by the King Thaisanis. After decades of being ignored by the World for it's needs, Carlin converted into nothing more than a rotten cesspool of bottom feeders and bums...
West from Carlin is the great Ghostlands, a area inhabited by creatures of unbearable terror: Ghosts, Banshees, Skeletons, Ghouls and Demons. A former studier of the Druid arts, Seer, lost his mind after his family was murdered and moved out to the Ghostlands to live amongst the creatures and learn to control and summon them. After finding a scroll buried deep in an ancient tomb, Seer, found out that somewhere hidden in the city of Carlin is a force strong enough to rule the entire world...
For years after, Seer starts summoning deformed Skeleton Warriors and training them so that they may siege the entire city of Carlin and soon take over the known world.
The citizens of Carlin, now facing their greatest threat ever, and with little military support, must unite together to drive off this evil foe, in hopes of restoring their name as a powerfully prestigious city.
It is up to you! Stop Seer and the Skeleton armies before the city, and the world is burned to the ground!

---Character Outline---
Name:
Vocation:(Warrior, Druid or Peasant)
Special Ability's:(If any)
Description:(Basic looks, or insert a picture)
Brief Bio:(Try making original characters with this story. I don't mind though if you bring a character over from another story, but just try to fit them in the best you can. Remember this is a city that is very poor, so as is most of it's citizens. Please do not over power your character...)

Main Characters...

Name:Seer
Sex:Male
Vocation:Druid
Special Ability's:Has great magical strength and the ability to summon Skeletons almost at will
Description:Image

Brief Bio:Seer was once a good man who grew up during the times when Carlin was once a good city, but as the city rotted, as did he. During a cold winters night, raiders from the north ravaged the city and slain hundreds of people, including Seer's wife and young child. As time went on the Druid became obsessed with learning dark magic that could be used for destruction and had came to the conclusion that he would have to move out into the Ghostlands, hundreds of miles away to truly tap into the dark arts...

Name:Pslams
Sex:Female
Vocation:Druid
Special Ability's:Has prophetic visions of the future and deep within her blood is a power of great proportion
Description:Image
Brief Bio: Pslams' family has lived in the Carlin area long before the city was ever founded. Over the centuries they had been given a reputation as nothing more than dark mystics who are bent on taking down the world. She is a single young woman who lives with her old grandmother. Pslams is heavily studying in mystisim for hopes of one day being able to save Carlin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DylanGeorge
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!