Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Devon Academy of the Arts

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Devon Academy of the Arts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puzzled on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:15 pm

Scarlett would have probably stayed at her 'sweet, far place', dreaming while inking her sketch, enjoying the scent of freshly cut grass, listening to some music, if it weren't for the alarm clock next to her, warning her before the begin of school classes. At first glaring at the alarm clock, she sighed softly, calming down again while taking off her self repainted headphones, not those terrible new ones, but the large ones, which covered the ears, tucking them in her bag. Quickly hiding the picture under a layer of plastic sheets, Scarlett ran off to the entrance, cursing under her breath. Not that she cared leaving a good impression, she just didn't want to disappoint Mrs. Everglow, her sponsor, on the first day. The girl had tried looking presentable, wearing a black skirt, a tie and even a blouse. She had even thought of polishing her mary-janes and combing her hair after taking a shower. But still, where's the point in wearing a blouse if you didn't button it, leaving a white tank top with ink spots in sight or wearing a tie if it isn't done correctly? What use combing your hair, if the blueish black bangs were in need of a cut? Scarlett Dawn hated her name with a passion, since, quite frankly, her parents couldn't have thought of a more unfitting name.
Realizing that she had no clue where she had to go, she stopped dead in her track. She had reached a hallway from the music department, which defiantly wasn't her section. Listening to music and playing it were to different things indeed. With another sigh she pulled out a map of the school from her bag, looked through her scribbled notes. Wonderful, she couldn't have ran in a worse direction. Her gray-blue eyes scanned the hallway in search for some stairs. The bell rang, there was no use in running anymore since she'd be late anyways. Her stomach complained about the lack of food. Slowly, Scarlett walked - well, crawled described the pace she was going better - up the staircase, munching on an apple she had kept in her bag. It took her at least fifteen minutes to get to her class. She checked her appearance one last time, not bothering to role down her sleeves, and knocked at the door.
Figlio perduto, vuoi far un gioco? Gioia ti porto, vieni con me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

puzzled
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vampire_chic14 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:40 pm

"That's all right, we can handle this." Cameron replied sweetly, fighting to keep her suitcase up."Thanks though."
Kylie nodded then quickly asked, "What are you here for? What part in the arts do you take notice in?" She smiled, followed with an identical smile from Cameron.

The twins looked around together, making it seem like they were connected in some strange way. The two laughed at that. It was something that happened often, despite their differences.
"How do we know which dorm we're in?" Cameron questioned.
Kylie blinked, trying to remember anything that led them to the answer. Nothing seemed to strike her mind.
I would cross a thousand miles for you. I would climb mountains and swim oceans just to be with you. And if you cried, I would be there to make things better. But if I said I love you, would you laugh and turn your back on me? Would you take advantage of my love then break my heart when you were finished? Or would you hold me in your arms and say Ditto?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

vampire_chic14
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:55 pm

"I'm in the musical arts, guitar playing." Nami didn't mention her lyrics, too embarrassed about that part. No one knew she wrote lyrics, except possibly the teacher. "As for your dorm...they should have told you before you came, but if they didn't you can always just check the listing they have in the common room here. In case of emergencies or something like that." She shrugged, leading the girls over to the paper list that was on one of the walls in the common room.

Lauren is amazing

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 am

Mandy straightened her skirt with her left hand as she whispered to herself. "I can't belive I'm late. This is not happening to me." She gave her driver an angry look - without him noticing, of course - and then she sank back into her seat. Her parents had insisted on having their driver take her to school in their private limousine that day. "It is the first day of school, honey. Your dad and I just want you to make a good impression." Mandy could just as easily have settled for the black Porsche that she would normally take - attention was hardly an issue for her in school.

Just as the car pulled in infront of the school, the bell rang. "Oh, shit!" Cursing wasn't something she did regularly. For all her life she had been told cursing was for people with less dignity. Today, she couldn't care less. She grabbed her bag and stepped out of the car. She made sure her clothes looked flawless once more before heading towards the schoolyard. Uniforms had always meant a great deal to her parents and luckily for Mandy, all the Theatre students wore dark blue - a color she knew looked good on her.

She walked as fast as she could through the hallways, the sound of her high heels hitting the floor each time had always made her excited for some reason. She entered the common room and at her surprise, there were still a few students that hadn't reached the dorms yet. She slowed down and waved at them with her free hand. She noticed two of the girls were carrying bags and being the polite person she is, she couldn't just run pass them without stopping to welcome them. "Hi. Are you new here? I'm Mandy Delavere." A big smile appeared on her face and she barely knew herself, if she was being sincere or not.
Last edited by Lina on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
watching fate as it flows, down the path we have chose

Lina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peas on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:21 pm

A long list on the wall told them which dorms they would be in, apparently. Or at least that was what the girl had said to the twins. Knowing she was going to be late and needing to sit down, Gabriella walked up next to the group and placed her bag gingerly on the floorboards next to her, smiling timidly at the girls stood nearby. They were all american it seemed, well that was what she could tell from their accents anyway, the twins had a different one to the third girl. Squinting, Gabriella took out her glasses from her top pocket and unfolded them with her teeth before placing them on her nose and running her eyes along the list.
E=mc^2 < I finally get it lol.

peas
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vampire_chic14 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:06 pm

Kylie nodded, noticing the new girl that had arrived from behind them.
"Hey," she greeted with a friendly grin. She placed down her guitar case and held out a hand. "I'm Kylie Herrings, and this here is my sister Cameron." She motioned over to Cameron, who replied.
"Nice to meet you Mandy." She smiled, then turned to look where Nami was leading the group.

vampire_chic14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:14 pm

Nami noticed the others, and nodded to them politely. "Nami." She said her name, even more shy now that more people were around. But she finished leading the girls to where they needed to go, reaching the room that was theirs soon enough. "Well, you'll have to take it from here. I really need to get to class..."

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vampire_chic14 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:47 pm

The girls gave Nami their gratitude, then headed into the dorm room.

The inside was neatly furnished, two bunks by one wall a desk on the other, and a window opposite of the door. If you happened to look out, there was a beautiful view of the grounds.

Kylie was to first to dash in and throw her luggage on the bed nearest the window.
"Finally! Worry free, except of course the fact that we have to get up every morning to get ready for classes." Kylie giggled.
Cameron slowly walked in, obviously not as high-strung as her sister. She too, set her luggage on the bed, then walked over to the window.
"It's amazing how much different this place is than from home." Was all she could say.
Kylie pulled out their schedules.
"Whoops! Better get to call eh, Cam?" She announced as she waved the sheet in front of her twin's face. Cameron waved it away and nodded.

vampire_chic14
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:40 am

She watched as the girls started to walk towards their dorms and sighed a little. This school meant a lot to her, it was where she had friends and where she had most of her memories. Nervosity was never an issue on the first day of school for Mandy, this was like a second home to her. And despite the fact that she hated how her parents treated her at times, she was grateful to them for letting her go here. She shrugged, took a step forward and once again started to walk towards her dormroom, in the hopes of this year being a good one.

Once there, she threw her bags (with entirely too much clothes in) on the floor, glanced out the window and whispered to herself "Here we go again."
Last edited by Lina on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puzzled on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:17 pm

Scarlett stood in front of the door for ages, and still nobody answered. She wondered if she had knocked on the wrong door, when she noticed that it was strangely quiet. Weird... she thought, looking around. The only thing she could hear was the ticking of her alarm clock. Frustrated, she took it out and looked at it. Her eyes widened as she realized that she had set it almost two hours to early. Now she still had an hour left. The fifteen-year-old decided to go to the dorm. At least she could start unpacking. That's what she got for going to school with her bike. Since she hadn't had a clue how long it would take her she had stood up very early. When she got close to the dorms, she actually saw some people. She didn't recognize any of them, but it didn't really matter, since it was her first school year.

puzzled
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!