Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Different Insane Asylum... {OOC}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Different Insane Asylum... {OOC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Welcome to Home. That is the name that the inhabitants have given to this place. And what is this place? It's a very... special mental asylum. It doesn't work like normal insane asylums where the carers take care of everyone all at once. Instead each carer can take care of up to two patients, or 'partners' (or, since many people don't feel comfortable calling each other partners, 'buddies'), at a time.

Unlike most asylums, Home looks like a normal, if not rather large, house. And that it is. There are two floors with nine bedrooms total, three on the bottom floor for the carers and six on the top floor for the patients. There is one person per bedroom so that no one has to share a room with someone else and have the carers wondering who's going to be hacked to pieces with a chainsaw next. There's a kitchen, two half-bathrooms (with only the toilet), and three full bathrooms (tub included this time). There are several closets scattered throughout. All in all, it's your typical house except slightly larger.

There's a huge backyard with a fence surrounding it so that no one can leave without permission. There's a large garden in the upper right hand corner of the house for those who like to garden and an outdoor pool for those who want to go swimming (it's about 6' deep and 10' from one end to the other). The rest of the yard is all grass to do whatever with except for the small bit near the house which is patio so that everyone can have a gill party if they wish.

At first there are only two caretakers with up to four patients. They have been living here all together now for at least 3-4 years. They are eagerly awaiting the newest arrival of another caretaker along with another patient or two. One of the caretakers has been preparing his 'buddy' to switch over to the new caretaker. The two original caretakers know just about everything there is to know about their patients and can easily explain how to take care of each person to the newest carer. The new carer can then decide how he wants to deal with his patient, whether he hangs around constantly or if he just leaves his patient alone unless needed for something.

Anything can happen here at Home. Feelings can develop, someone can snap completely, or fights can erupt. The people living here at Home do know one thing that will, hopefully, never change; everyone considers themselves to be a part of one big family.

Rules:

1.NO ONE IS PERFECT! If you are a carer, you can get angry at your patient. There are times when you wake up and the first thing you want to do is slap something. There are times when the world is so annoying that you just want to take off someone's head. No one's perfect and, in this roleplay, no one's expecting you to be perfect. Patients, ...it's only natural if you get angry about something (but that's to be expected, right?)
2.No txt tlk, plz. I hate it, you hate it, we all hate it. I would prefer if it stayed out of the OOC, too, but there's nothing against it being used OOCly. Icly, however, and you will find yourself warned up to three times before your character (and you, the player) get kicked out.
3.Please keep it about PG 15. For younger viewers YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! (Anything above PG 16 needs to be taken to PMs. Got it?)
4.Patients, please only have one illness/disorder at a time. It's a lot easier and doesn't make your character so weird that he/she weirds even me out (and that's hard to do).
5.Please don't post in the IC until you have been accepted in the OOC. If all the spots are filled then too bad. First come first serve.
6.Keep your language about PG 15, okay? Again, you get three warnings before you're banned.
7.What I say goes. That's final.
8.Please, don't post until the little check mark turns green. That means at LEAST one good-sized paragraph.

And... that looks like everything! Now for the...

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nickname/Aliases:
Crush (if any):
Carer or Patient?:
Illness:
How long have you been here?:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance: (Pictures of any kind welcome. Anime, realistic, or just text descriptions.)
PLAYER! How often can you post: (It's all right if you can't post every day. I can't, either. Don't give times, just days of the week.)

Ideas? Comments? Let me know so I can make this roleplay better.

NO MORE PEOPLE NEEDED!

Caretakers:

1) xXblackrosesXx- Alexander Logan

2) Diedra- California Emerson

3) Beany-Baby- Aurora Rose Thompson

4) SousaTuba- Tom Hawthorne

Patients:

1) Kumiko- Salvage De Legion

2) DCLXVI- Nathaniel Flint

3) GuiltyPleasure- Judith Crowly

4) xXblackrosesXx- Amy Fitzroy

5) Seijun13- Lito Walker

6) nightwolf- Lucas Anderson

Just to make sure everyone knows who's with who, I'm going to make a quick list below. If you're not sure who you're with, just look below. If you're not on the list, please let me know and I'll add you. (The IC thread should be up shortly). If you don't like the setup, let me know and I can switch things around.

Carer's name: Patient's name, other patient's name, other patient's name

1) Alexander Logan: Amy Fitzroy, Lito Walker

2) California Emerson: Nathaniel Flint, Judith Crowly

3) Tom Hawthorne: Lucas Anderson, Salvage De Legion
Last edited by Seijun13 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: A Different Insane Asylum... {OOC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Name: Salvage De Legion
Nickname/Aliases:Crown Clown
Sexuality:bi-sexual
Crush (if any):N/A
Carer or Patient?:Patient
Illness:Insane
How long have you been here?: Three years.
Bio: Was caught by the cops for juggling small children in the air. He was tried and found insane by his peers.
Personality:Random
Appearance:[center] Image
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Wait,um is it possible to have two characters? i would like to know,because I wanted to make an insane person,and a carer.
Image <----Click please! I don't want my dragon to die!

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:45 pm

One big happy family, eh?

Name: Nathaniel Flint
Nickname/Aliases: Nat
Sexuality: straight, unless the voices tell him otherwise.
Crush (if any): nah...
Carer or Patient?: patient
Illness: Schizophrenia and slight OCD
How long have you been here?: a year and a half
Bio: He was sent here after his third charge of arson, in which he was ruled to be insane.
Personality: Very possessive and controlling; also somewhat needy.
Appearance: Short, with tannish skin and long, bright red hair tied in a ponytail. Green eyes, a pointed nose, and a thin face. A few freckles.
PLAYER! How often can you post: Once a day or so, probably. If something's happened. Although I may not post for a while in the beginning if I can't find a good in for my character.
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuiltyPleasure on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Name: Judith Crowly

Nickname/Aliases: Judi

Sexuality: Confused.

Carer or Patient?: Patient

Illness: Nightmares that link to Masochistic tendencies.

How long have you been here?: Two years, since she was 16

Bio: Judith has been having nightmares since she was 12 when she saw her mother brutally murdered in front of her. Her father took her to the best psychologists all over the place but she still kept having them and still kept hurting herself. It was the only way to stop the visions from happening. The last straw for her father was a night when he awoke screaming to her trying to scratch her own eyes out and nearly succeeding. So now Judith has to be kept away from sharp objects because she will hurt herself. That's when he put her here, one of the best places. Before that she lived with a loving mother and father doing dancing, jazz and ballet, and living a normal happy life. Now, people can hear her screams at night when she has a nightmare.

Personality: Judith used to be one of the most kind friendly people anyone had ever met. She loved dancing and it was her own way of expressing herself. But after what she saw Judith pulled back in on herself, she is a little withdrawn from a lot of people and only really talks to her carer.

Appearance: Judith has scars all over her body so she usually wears clothes that cover them up, the only part that is unmarred is her face. Judith is only small, standing at about 5 foot and still has her dancers figure. She has long wavy brown hair and giant green eyes.

PLAYER! How often can you post: Everyday bar Friday and Saturday.

GuiltyPleasure
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Carer:Alex
Name:Amy Fitzroy
Nickname/Aliases:Cow or Aim
Sexuality:Straight
Crush (if any):
Carer or Patient?:Patient
Illness:Boanthropy(Thinking she is a cow)
How long have you been here?:One month
Bio: Her life used to be pretty normal,until her boyfriend broke up with her. Then she started acting weird,like a cow. When neighbours saw her eating grass,like a cow,they called the police,but she was diagnosed for being boanthropitic. Now she's here
Personality: Acts like a cow,unless on medicine,she is very distant when she is on it.
Appearance: Brown eyes,with short brown hair,that stops midway along her neck. She stands at 5"2(When she's on the medicine,anyother time she tries to act like a cow)
PLAYER! How often can you post: Every day,except maybe on vacations.
Last edited by xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diedra on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Would it be possible to reserve a carer spot? I'll be able to post in like an hour and a half or so but it seems like the spots are going fast so I'd like to make sure I get a spot. If that's okay.
"We're meddlesome. We tell people what to do, what to think.Don't run, don't walk.

We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right."
- River Tam, Serenity

Image Image Image Image Image

Diedra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:52 pm

Blackroses, you are my hero.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Everyone who's created a character so far, you are all ACCEPTED!

Blackroses, feel free to make a carer if you want to go along with your patient. (O...M...G! *squeel* It's a cow! *glomps*)

Diedra, feel free to post a character sheet whenever you can. If you can try and post it before the end of thursday, that would be even better.

Wow... Didn't think so many people would be interested. Now I'm going to make my character and put up his character sheet soon. That means we have... Two spaces left open for anyone else who wants to join.

And, once we get the carers, I'll need all patients to put the name of their carer somewhere on their sheet (preferably on the top or bottom) and the carers to put the name of their patients on their sheets (again, preferably on the top or bottom). Everyone got that?

And for all those who don't know how to stick their characters in, would it be easier if we started out in the morning when everyone's still waking up and starting to move around?

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:25 pm

XD Thanks!

Patients:Amy,Lito
Name:Alexander Logan
Nickname/Aliases:Alex
Sexuality:Straight
Crush:None
Carer or Patient?:Carer
Illness:N/A
How long have you been here?:For a year,since he turned 18.
Bio:Alex grew up in an unstable family,with his mom there for a day,but leave the next. She was a junkie,and his father took care of him. When he was 15,his father was diagnosed with a terminal illness,and Alex moved in with his aunt,and which his father recently moved in. When he turned 18,he got a job at Home,as a Summer job,but he loves it here,so he stayed.
Personality:Keeps to himself mostly,and doesn't talk much,and looks serious at times. But if you happen to break his shell,you'll see he's funloving.and nice.
Appearance: Short brown hair,that's messy. He has brown eyes,and is 5"8,and has an average build.
PLAYER! How often can you post: Again,every day,except on vacations,but I might post during the nights.

Let me know if anything is wrong,hope he's okay.
Last edited by xXblackrosesXx on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Name: Lito (long O, I sounds like a long E) Walker

Nickname/Aliases: Li, Toto, and Roy (no one has any idea why but he sometimes randomly starts calling himself this).

Sexuality: Bisexual

Crush (if any): If he did have one, he probably wouldn't say so.

Carer or Patient?: Patient

Illness: Schizophrenia

How long have you been here?:Just arriving.

Bio: Alone... Insane... Alone... Alone... Once upon a time, Lito lived a normal life. He lived on a farm, had his own horse, three cats lived in the barn and one in the house, and two dogs that almost always followed him around. He had a loving father and mother and two older brothers. Everything was perfect until a group of robbers decided that his home was the perfect hiding place from the police. And with there being so much distance between each farm, it probably was. No one would know if a family was being attacked unless they were there.

And no one did know. Not until a half dead, more crazy than sane, mindlessly babbling, fourteen year old boy rode past on a running horse. The sight was only made stranger not only by the fact that the teen was riding bareback (which everyone knew he hated to do so) but the fact that he was practically falling off the horse. That or he was trying to ride sideways. Either way, his screamed nonsense alerted everyone to the fact that something had happened to his family. So two men were sent out on horseback to try and catch up with him while everyone else made their way to his home. (The only thing that could be said about his family now is "May they rest in pieces".)

Well, Lito was caught eventually and taken to a psychiatrist in hopes of finding out why he wouldn't stop spouting nonsense and maybe find a way to make him stop. For some reason, he spazzed, broke a window, jumped out, and found himself being strapped to a stretcher and carted off to a hospital (not confusing, really, seeing as he jumped out of a two-story window and landed on a car, breaking both his legs in the process). To say the least, he was deemed insane and was taken to an insane asylum where he would be "taken very good care of, so there is nothing to worry about".

Three days later they were forced to move him to another room as well as keep him in a straight-jacket 24/7. Why? He wrote on the walls. The carers gave him a marker once but after covering a large section of the padded walls with strange symbols, he tried to eat it so they refused to give him anything else to write with. A day later, they found more of the strange symbols, this time red instead of black. That and he had passed out on the floor (you can guess why). When he was calmest, he was allowed to write on the walls for periods of time as long as there was someone watching him. He refused to let anyone clear away his "writing" and he became very wild if he wasn't allowed to make the markings when he wanted to. Eventually the wall appeared something like this: http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd25 ... Person.jpg

Finally, one of the carers found out about Home.Everyone agreed that that was probably the best place to send him to, and so they sent a letter asking if they could accept a new member. Today will be his first day with a taste of freedom. The carer escorting him is ready to explain the... strange personality of his patient and comes completely prepared with straight-jacket, sleeping darts, and spare had-cuffs should the current pair he's wearing become lost or broken.

Personality: "You could say he's... a different kind of crazy." Lito often leaves a first impression of being overly paranoid. and that's just when he's calm. He's jumpy and screams often when scared or surprised (and just about everything scares him so be prepared). Being so nervous gives him an almost constant over-supply of adrenaline which leaves him feeling sick almost every morning and evening. He's also very clingy and tends to hold onto people when he gets close to having an "episode".

For Lito, it's almost impossible for him to tell reality apart from his imaginary world. Once upon a time, his 'safe place' was his imaginary world but soon something happened and it turned into more of a living nightmare than a place of refuge. When having an "episode", he tends babble about 'them' (whoever "they" are). He stops making any sense when he's talking and every part of him screams pure, utter panic. Sometimes, when holding onto someone as though they're a lifeline to heaven or something, people notice that he looks worn out and tired. Most of the time, though, he becomes like a wild beast and searches for a way out of his nightmare. Another important notice is the fact that he doesn't really see anyone when spazzing. Most of the time he just feels them pulling at him but he can occasionally hear them (his first reaction to that was "Am I dead?" His second was believing that they were his conscience).

When calm (or about as calm as a paranoid person can be), he tends to draw symbols on the floor with his fingers. He often appears unsocial but what he really needs is for someone to try and make friends with him. After having an "episode", he almost always appears worn out and hollow, as though not only had all his energy been spent but also a majority of his will to move and live. After a while, however, he returns to normal and wanders away. However, one thing that can be noticed is the fact that he appears always somewhat tired.

A smile is a rare treat with Lito. At his old home, the carers made a story that he only smiled if you were his closest friend. At first it was only a joke but they soon discovered that he only smiled if he truly trusted someone from the bottom of his heart. They also discovered that he could interact freely with this person during an "episode".

Appearance: Image Wild, brown hair gives him an even more terrified appearance. Hazel eyes are open to their fullest almost constantly in unending fear and, if closely examined, appear exhausted. A loose, white shirt which is clearly too big for him and worn constantly except for the rare occasion when he lets someone wash it. He refuses to get rid of it or wear anything else. All anyone can figure is that it probably belonged to his parents at some point. Black pants, again much too big for him but this time easier to take away and replace with fresh pants, are held up with a blue sash which was carefully threaded through the belt loops and tied with the knot against his right hip. No shoes are worn or can be fitted on him without someone risking a broken nose (and, if they aren't careful, several gashes and other, various broken limbs). A whi9te sock is worn on his left foot while something resembling a legwarmer can be found on his right. The legwarmer-like article of clothing is khaki in color and ends near the base of his knee. The bottom of the legwarmer loops around his foot like a sock without toes or heels. Why he dresses the way he does is, again, unknown.

PLAYER! How often can you post: Generally from Thursday-Saturday. Sometimes before then, but definitely not Sunday.

Blackrose, your character has been ACCEPTED!

I'm working on the IC thread right now and it should be up shortly. Since we don't have three carers yet, I'm allowing each carer to have up to three patients.

I now request that each carer please choose your patients so that I will know who's taking care of who.

Anyone else who wants to sign up, if they would please be a new patient/carer then that would be greatly appreciated. You don't have to be new until after the IC thread has been posted and then it becomes mandatory. (It's easier to keep track of everyone that way.)

As for my character, if your carer wants to take care of him then that's perfectly fine. Just stick his name somewhere and you'll be good to go. All the carers (and any patients who have been told) will know of the new arrivals because letters have been sent alerting them of someone being dropped off. That way everyone will be prepared and there won't be total chaos (I really don't want to know what would happen if these patients managed to get out and I'm sure no one else wants to know, either).

ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Thank you.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Yay! Well if you want,my character can be your chracter's carer! What do you think?
And I can't wait for an IC to come up,this is going to be fun!

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:55 pm

I'll be fine with whoever wants to be Nat's caretaker.
EDIT: Diedra's called it. Never mind.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuiltyPleasure on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:55 pm

*Sniffles* I don't have a caretaker yet. Does no one want a masochistic nightmare? Hahaha. Who's left for me to be their patient? I don't mind either way as long as someone is at least kind of happy to have me. I don't want to force anyone into it though. It's just not my kind of thing.

^.^ This RP sounds like it could be very interesting, at least with the way things are set out. I've been to visit Psych wards and stuff and none of the patients have ever ever been treated this nicely. (I was visiting someone, not locked in one.)

GuiltyPleasure
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXblackrosesXx on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Well since Seijun said he'll alow us three for the time being,Alex'll take her,'til someone can!
Is that alright with you,GuiltyPleasure.
I agree with your avatar..I hate the paper beats rock rule -,- Glad to know you weren't actually a psychiatric patient. XD

xXblackrosesXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuiltyPleasure on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 pm

That sounds fine with me. I have no problems with that ^.^ Yeah I wasn't one, but a dear family member is. Also I'm going to have to do some serious work in some of them throughout my degree. Lets hear it for the human mind... Not.

And yes I always thought the paper rule was stupid. It never made any sense, but I guess it was made for kids and not everything made for kids has to make sense.

GuiltyPleasure
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Any Carer can pick me just send me a pm about it.

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diedra on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Patients: Salvage De Legion, Nathaniel Flint and Lucas Anderson.
I was thinking I'd take Judi... If you're okay with three that's fine with me, though.

Name: California Emerson
Nickname/Aliases: Cal
Sexuality: Straight
Carer or Patient?: Carer
Illness: N/A
How long have you been here?: One year.
Bio: Being a carer came naturally to Cal. She's always been someone's protector - a specific someone. Her younger sister Caroline always needed a lot of protecting. She seemed to Cal to shine silver, but somehow no one else seemed to see that. Caroline became generally hated at her school, was always in trouble with someone, and Cal gradually got very good at taking care of her beloved little Silver Child, as she privately thought of her. Soon she realized it was the only thing she knew how to do, the role she played in every relationship, and when it came time to get a job it was what she gravitated towards.
Personality: Cal is a good person. Possibly the "best" you'll ever meet. She's extremely empathetic and incapable of lying to the point that it's debilitating. People trust Cal - there's something about her face, like you're looking right through it. Or, rather, like there's nothing to look through, like everything there is to know is right there on the surface. She's one who is easily pleased, content to be wherever she'd put, can put up with a lot of other people's shit and still like them. In fact Cal likes nearly everyone she meets.
Though she has an intuitive, profound understanding of the world and the people in it, she often comes off as a dumb blond because of her tendency to miss the very obvious and not be aware of her position in time and space.
Because of her innocence she is easily manipulated,and in fact feels lost if she's not being manipulated.
While admiring her little sister for her metaphorical silver glow, she's completely unaware that she shines, too. She doesn't think lowly of herself - she just doesn't see it.
Cal is a complete California girl. her speech, her look, everything. It suits her well.
Appearance: Image
But obviously not with these clothes. picture something simple and casual and that shows without a doubt that she comes from her namesake state. Also, she wears rubber bands as bracelets and has a necklace with two feathers and all the gold spray paint worn off that she hasn't taken off for years. I don't why why these details seem important to me. They just are.
PLAYER! How often can you post: For the next two weeks, every day. After that it could get variable.

((I'm a fan of the human mind :D It's... well... interesting is the kindest adjective I can think of. But I'd rather have one than not.))
Last edited by Diedra on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diedra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 am

All right. The first post has everyone's characters along with a list of which patient is with which carer. Check it out and tell me if everything is all right with everyone. In the meantime, I hope I don't have to leave before I get the IC thread posted but I should have it up shortly.

{EDIT!} Snap! I forgot to mention that Diedra's character has been ACCEPTED! (In pretty colors! :D)

[And yet another EDIT!] The IC thread is now up and running for those of you who would like to post now! It's in the morning when people are just starting to wake up and move around so there's no need to worry about trying to get your character to fit in somehow (i know how awkward that can be). A Different Insane Asylum... {IC}

Seijun13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diedra on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:23 am

Yay for pretty colors :D
Does it matter who posts first?

Diedra
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!