Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ditzy is here!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Ditzy is here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditzy on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi, I'm Ditzy.

If you're wandering why I chose that username its because in RL, it's my nickname my friend gave to me seeing as I'm fairly...scatter-brained and random XD

I found this site through Google and decided to join as I wanted to find a site that revolves mainly around role playing and had a wide selection of roleplay topics.

I actually found role playing on Neopets and started roleplaying there when I was seven. Later I found Magistream where I started roleplaying instead as it was more structured than Neopets. Finally, I decided I wanted to find a site which only focused on roleplaying and so here I am. :)

I favor human roleplays, especially roleplays in which I can roleplay a human with a twist such as a water-bending human. I also enjoy other kinds of roleplays but cannot roleplay Pokemon or warriors.

In real life, I have two pet mice called Bandit and Cinderella and an Eclectus Parrot named Echo. I love being random and myself but cannot stand bacon or bullying. I absolutely adore colored jeans and converse shoes! I have dark blonde hair and love to put it up in unusual hairstyles.

I'm currently writing a book which is going fairly well.

I really hope I can make some friends from this site :D

Anyway, I will stop boring you to death now and just say goodbye. Oh and here, have this llamacorn as a gift for reading this whole post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ditzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Ditzy is here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Boring me to death?!

Good Heavens no.

That's a nice nickname you have there, I have about eleven...er twelve nicknames in real life. They call me Hazard, because well...one time during baseball practice I let go of the bat during a swing. It flung past the pitcher's mound and I almost whacked the guy in the head. It's a term of endearment really. ;)

They changed it up to Captain Hazard, a reference to Oliver Hazard Perry, a real life U.S. naval Captain during the War of 1812. I think either of them would have made great usernames, I just didn't think of using a nickname.

I agree with you there on human roleplays, or humanoid roleplays, we have those as well. There's a deeper aspect and dynamic when we're involving people, because as writers, we're interested in their humanity. We're interested not just in all the good they can do, but all the bad they can do. We're interested in the why, the how, the who, the when, the where.

Nice, I'm imagining a mouse with an eye patch and a rapier for Bandit.

The um...llamacorn...yeah...

I think if people were to scroll down to the image, I think they'd get the picture about you. A picture is worth a thousand words, or so they say.

Here at RPG, RolePlayGateway, and on behalf of everyone here, we're glad to have you.
Last edited by VindicatedPurpose on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditzy on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Haha, how did you manage to let go of the bat? XD Wait...never mind, I've done that before. A lot of times.

That's why I love human roleplays so much :D

Great, now whenever I see Bandit I keep imagining her with an eyepatch on XD Yes, I know- Bandit is a boy's name but oh well.

Thank you for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it :)

Ditzy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 pm

You're very much welcome. It's part of my job to make users feel welcome.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:48 am

ERMERGERD

LLERMERCERN.

Also, hi, hello, welcome to RolePlayGateway. That blue username dude is one of my minions. Very pleased to have you joining us here!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Minion?!

Oh!

Minion...

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ditzy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:51 am

ViceVersus- Thank you :D I really love this site! I find it is really helping me to practice my writing skills :)

Ditzy
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!