Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Divided Kingdom(Always Open!)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

A Divided Kingdom(Always Open!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:41 pm

OOC: Co owned by SIntoshi since she helped me

The Plot:
The royal families, Takahashi and Nakamura, have been fighting relentlessly about who is next to rule over the kingdom of Alezar after the death of King Takahashi. Some of the citizens have grown tired of the ongoing fighting between the two families and decided to form a traitorous organization to bring them down. The Oppressors, bent on riding the kingdom of both families. The guardians of the royals have been informed of this groups assemble are now on high alert. Which side will you take?

Sides:
The Royals: Hopeful leaders of Alezar
The Guardians: Those whose main purpose is to protect the Royals.
The Oppressors: The underground group with the sole intent of destroying both families

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Weapons(optional):
Species:
Extras:
RULES:
No adding chars Unless you ask and no changing them as in nobecoming related to someone magically being involved with someone ect its confuses everyone)
No God Modding(No one likes a mary sue or gary sue or whaevet freaking sue it is XD)
Don't post before you get approved(The 1st time)
DONT NO One liners ever
Romance I cannot STRETCH this enough DO NOT break the rules if you wouldn't put it on Disney DONT Do it in my RP!
Postings...ok this is kind of tough not everyone can be on at the same but if theirs only two or three keep it to two pages or less please that way everyone can keep up
READ OTHERS POSTS!

Ps first come first serve for the royal of the Nakamura family

OOC: Sintoshi Ill redo princess Kohannas profile from united later Because quite frankly im too lazy to do it right now.
Last edited by Kohanna on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A Divided Kingdom

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:48 pm

I have a question: what are the species ?
"I but a simple person have only my dreams, and I´ve stretched those dreams under your feet. Walk carefully because you´re walking on my dreams"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:52 pm

OOC: CRAP i knew I forgot something XD! Hmmm Ill say choose whatever as long as its not liek some crazyfairy werewolf vamp thing........

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:56 pm

Name: Zeor [Z-Or]
Side: The Oppressors [Leader]
Appearance:
Guardian
Bishop
Warrior
Wizard
Bio: Origin Unknown, Zeor, or better referred to as "The Mist." is a very dark enhanced Warrior. Sadly no one knows truly what he is, or even his true form, if he has one at all. He is said to have lived for thousands of years, stalking in the Darkness, building an army to one day destroy and rid the world of its sin. At this time he is found to be three distinct forms, each one powerful power than the other. His powers are one of a kind, never has there been such strength seen such as this, especially not from but one person. Other than the basics not much is known, some say he comes from a world of Nothing, filled with anger and hate. All we know is that this is one person has love for no one, or nothing, he doesn't care if you live or die, including his own Oppressors. His main point is that if this world is to be his, both sides must perish, seeing no bounds, no one will stand up to Lead the Kingdom but him.
Weapons: Created from Pure Shadows, he has the ability to summon them with just a snap of his fingers. Each of his weapons at this time run off power from his home world, if someone even knew what it was, mostly it is just a barren land of darkness, as long as his Home-World is connected through him, he has ultimate power. For anyone who can find a way to shove off the connection, Zeor would be defenseless.
Species: Unknown [Dark Shape-Shifter] ~Rumored~
Extras: Currently is disguising himself as a Guardian to the Royals of Nakamura. It is unsure currently is this is what he truly looks like, or only a pawn.
Last edited by Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:57 pm

OOC: hahahaha....I just came and already I created comotion :D well, reserve me a place...i will post a char once i wake up (deep night here so going to bed)...cya then :D
Last edited by Blade_Dancer on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Hm. Is there a neutral position that can be taken? As in, someone who gets caught up in the conflict without really choosing sides?

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:58 pm

Name: Farid
Side: the gaurdians
Appearance: Light brown hair about an inch in length with emerald green eyes. Wearing a black pare of pants with a black shirt with the gaurdians crest on his belt.
Bio: He was pretty much handed over to the royal family as a young orphan boy without a home or a place to stay. His family having been killed in a fire. Although He dose remember his parents but he dosen't like to rekindle those memories. The Kingdom toke him in but he pretty much had to become a gaurdian since they thought he wasn't of royal blood. But only he knows that he's actually royalty. He never told anyone because he didn't want to be apart of the war. He's really apart of the nakamura family. But the dramatic irony of it all is that he was taken in by the takahashi family.
Weapons: twin blades
Species: Human
Extras: He has a small blue colored tatoo of a dragon that encircles his left eye. It's usually hidden by his bangs.
Last edited by Flinch4me on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:02 pm

OOC: Yes you can lead I did say first come first serve
Yes netural is fine with me just pick a side eventually XD
Species be whatever! So have fun with that one
and btw all of you are aproved just make sure you fill everything out Bio ect ect ect XD

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:08 pm

Don't expect him to pick a side. He just wants the fighting to stop. XD I'll have it up in a moment.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Name: Amaia Lenador
Side: Guardian
Appearance: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/Sarline455/Blonde%20Anime%20Girl/AnimeWithWhip.jpg
Bio: Amaia grew up in the luxuries of the Takahashi family, her parents being advisers of them. She never knew what life was like on the other side of the palace gates. She was assigned as the princesses guardian, and hasn't left her side since.
Weapons(optional): Spiked whip, Razor Claws
Species: Shape shifter
Extras: N/A
Last edited by Chihari on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:28 pm

OOC: Accepted as always my loyal guardian XD

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:35 pm

Name: Greywhisker

Side: Neutral

Appearance: Take this picture: http://mapleartistaeros.deviantart.com/art/Rattius-rough-sketch-81095132 and color in the body with light brown fur with random splotches of silvery grey, dark purple claws on hands and feet, the tips of the ears and tail also violet, and the same for his eyes.

Bio: Don't feel like putting much down right now. Just know that he was beaten in his early years, and hence made him timid and shy, but still quite sweet. =D Then, in his later years, he escaped into the wilderness, to live there for the rest of his life, away from humanity. His past will be revealed in more detail when I feel it's needed in the actual RP.

Weapons(optional): None.

Species: Rattius

Extras: He absolutely, positively can not kill. He's sworn against it. =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:41 pm

((occ: sorry to interupt but can we get started soon? :D ))

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:02 pm

OOC: um whats a Rattius??? Yawn there SHintoshi I posted my profile

Name: Kohanna(wow major shocker XD)

Side: Takahashi

Appearance:Image

Bio: Princess of the Takahashi family, Kohanna is next in line to rule. She has no close friends, Though now she feels closer to her servants with the war going on. Kohanna just wants everything to end peacefully. She has no siblings so for the most part she spends her days alone. After her parents died Kohanna found herself wrapped up in the war being attacked by assassins no longer being able to go outside without bodyguards. She is rather short tempered but for the most part a caring princess.

Weapons(optional): A gun and sword

Species: Vampiress

Extras: She can teleport and heal
Last edited by Kohanna on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:04 pm

OOC: Just to note on my character, I fixed him, he has four forms, and one brings him closer to the Royals, so he is a Guard, a very good one in others mind, guarding the Princesses and such, but no one knows, he seems like the nicest guy ever when he is like that.
Last edited by Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:08 pm

A Rattius is a creature of my own creation, who I will be revealing more and more about as the roleplay progresses. All you need to know right now is the appearance, which is stated. I likes to keep secrets. :3

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:16 pm

[[Sorry if it's kind of, you know, long <.<]]

Name: Riel Estarian
Side: Nakamura,
Appearance:
Riel stands at a small 5’ 3”, she is underweight but her body doesn’t show it. She’s also very strong, but for some reason her body doesn’t show it as well. She wears a black mask around her face, it covers her lower face and her left eye.
Riel’s hair is an orange like color, red strips run through it from the bangs to shoulders. Her hair covers a short brow and black eyes which contain a white pupil. Her lips are a natural black, ivory white fangs rest gently against her lower lip from the top of her mouth. An ancient rune covers her right eye, it glows with an odd yellow light when she becomes angry…
Around her neck she wears a rune made of yellow Topaz; it is a symbol of wind and light, Riel’s dominant element. She wears a loose black linen tunic, bound by a belt of ragged rope at the waist and wrists. She has several pouches tied to the belt; they contain her Needles(Explained Later), herbs, poisons, and dried rations. Over the tunic she wears a black leather chest piece, ancient runes elegantly run across the neck protection and chest. The leather is very ancient, dating back to Riel’s Great Grandfather, the leather bindings are newly made from a different leather for the old ones had snapped during a training regiment.
Riel wears shoulder pads made from the same leather as her chest armor, there are two segments to it; The top overlaps the second in an arc, it spans out to 1” from her shoulder; The lower piece is in an arc as well, extending ½” from her shoulder. The pads are bound by light brown leather to the chest piece, the leather straps are new as well.
Riel wears black leather leggings that have plate armor forged onto where the knee caps and shins are, the plate is surprisingly light for its appearance. The plate is held together by leather straps as well, it is flexible as is the leather; ancient runes are imbued within the plate for increased speed and agility. The leather seems to be ‘younger’; as if it was made yesterday. But the fact is, the leggings are older than the chest and shoulder pads. A light brown strap of leather snakes its way across Riel’s chest, on the back it holds a blackened quiver with elegant runes running across the opening. In the quiver several black arrows are held, the tips made of Dragon Scales and bright yellow Topaz. A black bow(More in weapons) rests Parallel to the quiver, held by another leather strap. Another belt of leather lays under the belt of rope, it holds onto the black scabbard of an ancient katana.

Bio:
Riel is the princess of the Nakamura line, being such she feels a lot of pressure from her family and is starting to move closer to betraying them each day. She is slowly loosing part of her sanity to the pressure, and knows it; so she tries to prevent it by hiding away in her room each day. She mostly confides in her guardian Zeor, trying to not slip into the shadows of the Oppressors.

Weapons(optional):

Riel’s primary weapon is a black bow; this bow was carved from an ancient dead tree by her ancestors, imbued with the runes of air it can twist the air when the arrow cuts through it. The bow is a deadly weapon for assassinations due to the fact it makes the air around an arrow razor sharp, so even if it misses by a few inches the air can wound an opponent.
Riel’s secondary weapon are throwing needles honed to a razor sharp point, they are often dipped in a deadly poison that acts as acid when it touches the skin of an unlucky victim. They are often not deadly without the acid unless they hit a pressure point; causing Riel’s accuracy to be tested in situations she has no poison to use
Riel’s third weapon is a katana made out of a golden metal, but having no chemical similarities to gold itself; the blade has runes crudely etched into the flat sides of the blade. The unique factor of Riel’s katana is that it carries a hand guard made of an elegant silver; and the fact the handle is almost transparent. The handle’s base contains a gem of yellow topaz shaped as a rose petal.

Species: Tiralo

Extras: Has the ability to warp the wind and heal someone every three days.
Last edited by Tarmo of the Dusk on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:22 pm

OOC: aproved um.........which family? Nakamura or Takahashi? and egad we still need someone to be either the Prince or princess of the Nakamuras XD(edit)Eh the betraying the family thing is cool you dont have to im just syaing someone needs to be the arch kingdom XD and other than that we just gotta know who your betraying.........well not our chars
Last edited by Kohanna on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:27 pm

Nakamura, and I could change her to be the princess.. But then, the betraying the families thing wouldn't work, but I'm sure it'd work out somehow? oo]]

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:38 pm

I have an idea, say the Oppressor promised you to be their Queen, in more sense Zeor, and he is seirous about it. You say okay, and remember now I made it to be your guard, since Zeor has a Guard Form. And you did it because you have a sister, and she will get the thrown, you want ultimate power, you want the other family destroyed, along with your sister, you rule, that is your plan.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!