Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I don't need your help- please someone join

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

I don't need your help- please someone join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:15 am

I don't really know what I am planning for this roleplay, i just sort of have a brief idea. so i was thinking, a girl who falls pregnant (played by me of course lol) is kicked out of the place she is staying at and has to move away. she moves across state settles in the small town of 'wherever'. you can decide where it is, make up a name or something, i am no good with geography. she moves in, wanting to do things on her own, wanting to prove to everyone and most importantly herself that she doesn't need any help. she wants to take control of her life and make things as best as she can for her child to grow up in. she meets a few people and a really nice guy, her next door neighbour, who she starts to fall for and he in turn falls for her, dunno what happens next. everyone else, you decide.

characters-
Kay-lee-pregnant woman -kitara turner (aka me)
kay-lee's crush/next door neighbour-
other random people can be as many people added into this as you want just make sure they have some major involvement in this rp.

also please post a character sheet up before you start posting properly. i would like to know the basics, age name, personality, history you know, oh and their gender. i will make one for my character too, as i like to set an example and not be a hypocrit. lol.

name Kay-lee
age 20
gender female
history Kay-lee grew up in Australia, on a farm and she wanted nothing more than to get out. she loved her home but it was just to secluded for her and when it wasn't it was crowded. when her brother got married to a major city girl who girlified the place she got away, moved into a bording house in the city. while at a club she got friendly with one of the locals and found out a month later that she was pregnant. she told no one but by eight and a half months she was kicked out of the ranch because the owners didn't believe that she could work now that the baby was developed so much. they also didn't want to have to put up with a baby screaming every night in another three months. so she was kicked out. she has no idea who the father is of her child but doesn't care. she feels that she is capeable of going it alone. the owners had only put up with her for so long because she had no where to go.
personality kay-lee is diligent and friendly. she will strike up a convo with a stranger in th street if it appeals to her. she is wild and fun loving but sometimes she has very low self esteem. she makes friends with a select few people and only those that she beleives are worthy of her trust and loyalty. loyalty is everything for her.

"I don't need your help Drake, I can do this on my own." I said angrily, lashing the tarp over the back of my ute to hold down my meager belongings. Drake merely pulled the tarp from my hands gently.
"You need help. you can't expect to go this alone Kay. You need someone to be there with you. let me come too." he whined. I rolled my eyes. There was why our relationship had never progressed. he was a whiner, he complained, he was clingey. I think he secretly wished he was the father of my baby. he had went out and bought baby clothes the other day, a seriously lame thing to do in my books when I didn't intend to let him anywhere near my child. He just didn't get it. He thought I needed him and his protection, his support, but I didn't. I felt the baby kick and I smiled.
"No Drake, you are not coming with me. Get lost. i am leaving now, go find someone else to cling to." I said angrily as I pulled myself into the car and slammed the door in his face. I felt a little guilty for the dismayed look on his face as I drove off but I forgot about it soon after, just driving straight ahead, turning at random intersections, hoping I would end up as far away from the ranch as possible.

I drove for three days, finally reaching a town that I felt was far enough away. I parked outside the realators and got out of the car. I walked in and smiled at the lady behind the desk.
"Hi, i've just come into town and was wondering if you had any properties up for sale." I said in my cheeriest, and phoniest, voice. we ended up striking a deal on a small cottage like house with a backyard and small front yard. As I bought it I noticed a man standing in the yard next door, watching me. I waved cheerily.
"Hi! I'm Kay-lee." I said.

(please post a reply people.....please.)
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: I don't need your help- please someone join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Valentine on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:21 am

OOC: I'll join! I can play the neighbor, if you don't mind :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Valentine
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:27 am

thats fine by me. lol as long as someone joins i will be happy.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoctorGreen23 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:17 am

((OOC: you said someone, so I'm going to post.))

Name:Gavin Soles
Biography:
Gavin grew up in the typical family with a typical life. There wasn't much that differed from his life to the average joe's. Gavin was a good guy, with good intentions. His parents both worked in accounting so when they wanted him to take that road, he jumped up and left. He now is a Realtor for a small community. It's good money when everyone that lives in the general area must come to him for a house.

He is single but not by choice. His girlfriend/fiancee perished in a car accident not far from his home. Gavin lives in his three bedroom two bath house all by himself. Sometimes it is hard for him but usually he breaks through.

It was early that morning and Gavin awakened to do yard work. He had just finished cutting the grass when he saw a car pull up to his office across the street. It was Saturday so he was confused. Gavin stood in his yard with his hose in hand looking at the girl that just pulled in. He became excited because the last time he had seen a young attractive girl was ages ago.

He stopped the hose pressure and set down the hose. He looked both ways briefly before crossing the street. Gavin came closer to the girl and she became more beautiful as he walked over.

"Hello! My name is Gavin. Gavin of Soles Reality" Gavin said standing next to his sign with his picture making the same pose as the advertisement.
"How are you Kay-Lee, it is nice to meet you. What are you doing in Greenville?" Gavin said inching slightly closer to her.
EL Doctore

DoctorGreen23
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

(greenville, nice.....lol. ooh and what role are you playing?? like what role is your character?)

I laughed as he struck the same pose as his picture.
"Trying to start a new life. Had to get away from the folks you see. and ex's and all that." Isaid, running a hand through my hair. I bit my lip as the baby kicked painfully, swearing.
"I'm okay, baby's just a bit rough sometimes, got fight in him." I said in case he was worried. I leaned on the fence taking careful breaths, before smiling and standing up straight.
"see, no harm done. So you run the realators then? I just struck a deal with one of your employees and bought this place." I gestured to the cottage behind me, smiling slightly.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!