Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Doorway of Two Worlds (OOC and Sign up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Doorway of Two Worlds (OOC and Sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild Seven on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:05 pm

@ Zero-Genesis: I'm fine with that. Although so far I don't see any similarities between our characters. x]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wild Seven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:06 pm

My character I wote is totally invalid AKA Void, im making a brand new one now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 pm

oks thanks....i think i will just start where ever you do ^^
Image Image Image Image

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:30 pm

Ill be starting walking down the street.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:06 pm

Name: Adell Lan

Race: Human/ Though for awhile he grew up with only Elfs

Height: 5'9

Weight: 140

Sexual Prefrence: Female

Family: His mother was a beautiful dancer, and his father an honorable warrior. When the demons from the parallel world were unleashed, his family was separated and Adell never heard from them again. There have been rumors that his sister mearly traveled and explored the world while he grew up with elfs and was recruited into the Elite Guard of Warriors.

Apperance: Image

Personality and Bio: He is the type of person to completely ignore you and will only really talk to you if you have already known him, know him well, or if you impress him somehow, with characteristics traits ETC. He grew up with elfs and a unsealy fay, named Ra. He helped Ra and then he was promoted to become a Elite Guard, that hardly anyone makes it to. Although he became a Elite Guard, he still only fights when needed, and tends to ignore commands unless he finds intrest in what he is commanded to do, or it comes from a Royal. When he carries out a task he does it to the best specification possible and dosent stop until the mission is complete and he usually does it to the best of his ability, as swiftly and usually taking minimum damage. Thus he is given the nickname "Unpredictable Lightning or UL".

Weapons: Dual Katana's given to him, one by a High up Royal, one from his father. The one from his father is called Nรฆgling and the blade from the royal is called Gram.

Strengths: Very fast, and is very intelligent giving him knowledge of the races and their body parts, he also never gives up and is very Naive though silent, also good with Hand to Hand

Weakness: Ignoring things that are important to others, to get him into things without really trying, Tends to waste time on things that dont need to be wasted on.

Starting point: the middle of the street.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketra on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Hey Raven, I came up with an interesting idea recently. Maybe Taros could switch out with me from time to time? It could be pretty interesting, and I could come up with a bio for myself if you want. Also, I'll be referring to the RPers as 'Narrators' in my posts.

Edit: Scrapped the -Na suffix, as it really doesn't suit my speech style. I'll probably refer to Mina as 'Banana (Mina-Na)' for humor, though.
Last edited by Ketra on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Life is like chess. Most will choose to take a gambit; give up some small things to get a leg up, whether that be in the form of money, fame, friends, what have you. But if you start giving up your important pieces, it's time to rethink your strategy." ~Myself

Ketra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forgotten Saint on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:12 pm

Okay I'm finally here. So as Raven already said I'll be the other guy who leads the story or in other words I'll be co-leading the story but regardless to that all questions you have ask Raven for his is final decision. And so Ketra you'll need to wait for Raven to tell you if you are allowed to do so. But if you could tell more accurately what you had in mind it would be highly appreciated and would help in our decision. Cause I don't quite understand what you had in mind.

Forgotten Saint
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketra on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:50 pm

An example would be: Taros is nervous, or annoyed, or whatever, so he grabs Ketra and pushes her in front of him. So instead of Ketra RPing as Taros, it's Taros RPing as Ketra.

Ketra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Raven, I'm sorry, I can't think up a character. >.>
I haven't done this sort of roleplay since I first started roleplaying. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me!!! *hands you cookie*
I have to pass this time, but there is always the future!
~Forky

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketra on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:54 pm

TheAlmightyForkNinja wrote:Raven, I'm sorry, I can't think up a character. >.>

Maybe I could help you with that. What kind of process do you use to come up with a character?
TheAlmightyForkNinja wrote:I haven't done this sort of roleplay since I first started roleplaying. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me!!!

You won't get used to doing these kinds of RPs again unless you actually start doing them again.

Ketra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luztharen on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Is it too late to join? This seems like a rp I would like.

Luztharen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketra on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:59 pm

As far as I know, there's still plenty of time.

Ketra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:03 pm

Yah go ahead Luz, but try not to make your Bio 1000 words like the other one XD.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketra on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:04 pm

Zero-Genesis wrote:Yah go ahead Luz, but try not to make your Bio 1000 words like the other one XD.

Right. Make it 3,000. After all, someone needs to make up for our ridiculously short bios, right?

Ketra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luztharen on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:08 pm

That I can do.

Zero, ima pwn you in this rp to show you how pathetic you are... yea ita a challenge! ยง. Dont mess with me XD.

Luztharen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sai aka Raven on Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:59 am

Ah sorry everyone for being away for 3 days (if I remember correctly).
Well, I've read the posts so far and all the characters are accepted except for the baddie one, I've told him to edit and if he doesn't, I will just have to reject.

TheAlmightyForkNinja wrote:Raven, I'm sorry, I can't think up a character. >.>
I haven't done this sort of roleplay since I first started roleplaying. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me!!! *hands you cookie*
I have to pass this time, but there is always the future!
~Forky

Its ok Forky, I can understand. If you change your mind by any chance, just let me know ^ ^

Ketra wrote:An example would be: Taros is nervous, or annoyed, or whatever, so he grabs Ketra and pushes her in front of him. So instead of Ketra RPing as Taros, it's Taros RPing as Ketra.

Hmm...your RP character will control you ? Teehee, let's not do that >.<

And I'll wait for Luztharen. Once he's done with his character, we will start.
Thanks for joining everyone ^.~

Pour your emotions into whatever you do... That'll make it worthy for all the time you spent... - Me

Sai aka Raven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luztharen on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:15 am

"...no go ahead and staer I plan on coming in later on, to make it more realistic."

Luztharen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sai aka Raven on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:28 am

Hmm are you sure ? Because I won't let someone in after we've gone far. Now we have 10 including you. I don't think I want more people after >.<

But I really don't have problem letting you in later on. Its not like we are gonna starting right now anyway. We'll probably start tomorrow. So take your time and in case if you join after we've started, just PM me or my friend. We'll squeeze you in lol.

Sai aka Raven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:30 am

Heh, he is typing up a 2000 word character sheet I can feel it.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sai aka Raven on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:35 am

Haha ! I took 2 days for my character, so I can understand. So any suggestions, comments and etc etc.. are welcome ^ ^
Now I should put my hands on the first opening post for IC thread. Pray that I don't use broken English LOL !!

Sai aka Raven
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!