Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DownRiver(IC)(Need People)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

DownRiver(IC)(Need People)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Here is the OOC: downriver-ooc-and-profiles-t16506.html

Melody walked into camp base. She had already seen their superviser and he said that the others were alresdy here. She sighed and walked to her cabin. She hated her dad sent her to this place. "Just because he has a new girlfriend dosn't give him the right to do this..." She mumbled to herself as she walked inside and set her bag on her bunk. After that she walked back outside and leaned against a wall. At least she was allowed to bring her cell phone. She sat there going through all the numbers before finding one of the numbers of one of the guys she hung out with back home. Her dad thought they were a bad influence and too old for her but she didn't care. She stood there texting, not paying attenetion to anything else.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: DownRiver(IC)(Need People)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Thomas frowned as he walked into the camp his parents sent him at. Great... A boring summer camp, just what he needed. Plus he'd have counselors constantly trying to analyze his personality. He rolled his eyes. Just because he liked to have fun and got in troube now and then, it didn't mean something was wrong with him. His dad drank at parties himself and he turned out just fine. It was hypocritical of him to send Thomas to this camp for that reason. He saw a girl texting and asked curiously, "What are you in for?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Melody looked up and saw a boy standing in front of her. She slipped her phone into her pocket and answered his question, "Crashing a car." She didn't mention that she sisn't have her drivers lisence or that she had been hanging out with collage guys when it happened, "What about you?" He didn't look like the type of guy she would have expected to be sent to this camp.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Thomas shrugged a bit and told the girl, "I was just caught drinking at the party. It's stupid because my dad did the same thing when he was my age. What's your name? I'm Thomas."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:46 pm

"I'm Melody, my dad sent me here too. He thinks I need to 'rediscover myself'." Melody sighed, "That's just another way of saying he wants alone time with his new girlfriend." She kicked a rock. It used to be just her and her dad and everything was fine until she came along.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Nouhime came out of the agent's car that dropped her off.She seemed a little to innocent to be in a place like that was a few bars away from being a jail.She regretted trying to take that car but then again they were going to sent her here even if she had'nt attempted to steal it.when her parents died her aunt took her in and then when she died she had to take car of herself.She was doing pretty well at staying away from stuff like this till she tried to take that car.Now she had dozens of counselors treating her like some freak."It's like Hell...",she thought.Except in Hell there was fire but this place did'nt have that.It did'nt need that to be Hell.

The agent talked to the camp supervisor while Nouhime examined the place.She was wrong this place was a few bars AND a fence away from being a jail.Sighing she went to a cabin and put her bags on her bank.Then she jumped on the bed and layed there thinking.She noticed someone elses bag."Great...company",she said to herself sarcasticly.She remained on the bunk for a bit as if she was waiting for something exiting to happen.
"The man who walks on the road with his eyes wide open does'nt know the way."

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Joseph nodded sympathetically, "I know what that's like. My old man and mom are divorced at the moment. His relationships with his girlfriends are usually short but I can't stand some of them."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:05 pm

"My mom died three years ago. This is his first girlfriend since and it's apperently getting serious." She said with a shrug. She looked like she didn't care but the truth was she did. How could her dad forget her mom like that? It didn't seem right.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Nouhime heard some talking.Probably from some of her fellow camp mates.She was gonna meet them sooner or later so she decided sooner.She walked outside and saw two people.One was a girl the other one was a boy.The girl was leaning against the cabin but she could have been up in the sky for all Nouhime cared.Her eyes were fixed on the boy.He was really handsome.Instead of going up and saying hi she walked back in and she stood near the door so she could eavesdrop on their conversation.

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:14 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry," Joseph said apologetically. He paused. He felt like someone was watching him for some reason. He looked behind him and saw nothing, "At least it seems like your dad's coping well."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:26 pm

"I cant here them..."Nouhime whispered to herself.She quietly and quickly went to her bag and got out these sun sunglasses that had some head phones attached.She got them when she was 6 from an online website.They were a kids toy spy glasses that let you hear about 30 ft more.She really enjoyed using them when she was a kid and she still did.She put the glasses and the head phones on.

Appraently they were talking about there dads.That brought Nouhime down.Her dad was killed in a shooting with her mom.At least these two had parents.She thought.

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:04 am

She rolled her eyes, "We were just fine before she came along." Melody crossed her arms. Everything had been better before her. Her dad used to take her on trips and everything and they were perfectly happy. She's a lawyer for pete sake! Her dad has nothing in common with her. She kicked another rock thinking about all of this.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:02 pm

"I'm sure he's just distracted a little. How long can she distract him anyway?" Thomas asked, raising an eyebrow at her anger, "But it still sucks to be sent to this little prison because of your dad's girlfriend."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Nouhime took off the glasses and put them in her pockets.She walked out and said,"At least you have parents...Mine where killed in a shooting.My Aunt took me in and everything was okay but then someone killed her...Now I'm here in "Camp" because I tried to steal a car...I wish my parents were still alive.".She made a sad face and looked at her feet.She kept thinking about her parents.Even if she tried to steal a car they'd never sent her here.Not in a million years.

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Thomas blushed when he saw a girl come out of the cabin. She looked rather pretty. He heard what she said and nodded in sympathy, "I'm sorry that happened. At least you have us for company, right?" He smiled at her.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Book without a Cover on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Nouhime smiled and gave a Sarcastic response."Yeah theres that too.".She should get her stuff ready."I'ma go get my stuff ready and get some sleep...I got some plans tonight.",She said smiling.

Book without a Cover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Thomas nodded and raised an eyebrow at her last comment, "Plans? You mean you know of a way to slip passed the security guard wannabees they call our counselors?"

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!