Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Finding Your Way In The Dark

Dragon Age: Finding Your Way In The Dark

a part of “Dragon Age: Finding Your Way In The Dark”, a fictional universe by Dex.

Inspired by the video game, Finding Your Way In The Dark takes place half a century after the events of the first game. (Closed)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Finding Your Way In The Dark”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragon Age: Finding Your Way In The Dark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragon Age: Finding Your Way In The Dark"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age: Finding Your Way In The Dark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 am

Color me interested! I love Dragon Age, so expect a mage Grey Warden ASAP.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:45 am

aww I love dwarfs.... I dont get many opportunities to RP as them which is truly a pity because they are the greatest.

Time to get my dwarf mode on and "teach these weak manlings, and puny elves, how we stunties do it" :)
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:19 am

Submitted! Please let me know if anything needs to be altered or anything like that; I'm willing to make changes to fit what you need if that's necessary.

-Machina

EDIT: Also, I like Ungrim already, TraitorsHand. Dwarves are indeed made of awesome.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:29 am

Well what do you know. Dex, ol' pal! haven't seen you in awhile to be honest. ;) How are you?

[^ Me, starting off with some flattering and trying the "Hey, I'm almost your best friend here" style]

I'm gonna fix the other Grey Warden now and it's going to awe- wait for it -some

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:36 am

Damn, how long has it been? I think the last time I was on was right around this time last year. Man, how time fly's when you're staring at a computer screen till 3 at night.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:41 am

Thank you :)

"Out drink dwarfs" I sense a tavern scene sometime in the Rp future... I cannot let a statement like that go uncontested.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:44 am

Dex wrote:Damn, how long has it been? I think the last time I was on was right around this time last year. Man, how time fly's when you're staring at a computer screen till 3 at night.

I know, right? ;) Oh well, my character is almost done.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:24 am

Done with him. ^^ I'm just sayin'.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:37 am

Seems like all the "Other" characters are taken, so can I reserve a spot as a Warden? I might as well say it know, he won't be your typical hero (if that won't be a problem).
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:40 am

Ah, I've never spotted a Dragon Age RP, kinda' exciting. I'd like to reserve a Warden spot as well. It'll be finished by the time I finish my ramen. :) Mmm rowdy dwarves and witty elves.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Now there are more Wardens then others. That's okay, but it would look weird if they all came from the same place. If Yonbibuns makes one that puts us at four. So they should be broken up into two groups.

Group 1 comes from Orlais
-Asta and Garo

Group 2 comes from the Free Marshes
-Yonbibuns and Brad.

I'm not accepting anymore wardens. General Info about wardens:
-Only live for a maximum of thirty years after the joining.
-Possess the Right of Conscription; they may demand that any individual from king to criminal be drafted into their ranks.
-A Grey Warden can have children, but not with another Grey Warden.

i.e. forgot to post in intro.

Once Yonbibuns posts his character we will start. The Wardens should be either on their way to Denerim or at Denerim. The "Others" can join mid-travel or be part of the starting group.

For those wondering it will go from Denerim, through the Brecilian Forrest, through Lothering, Through the Korcari Wilds, and then finally arriving at Ostagar (Assuming everything goes as planned that is).

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Awesome. Then it's you and me Machina ^^

EDIT: Also, seeing as Garo is the senior Grey warden member since he's oldest and has been a Grey warden longer than the others he will automatically be in command. xD I'm just sayin'.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Also means that in the case of an Archdemon you get to slay it and die XD so good luck to your glorious sacrifice, and my dwarf shall drink mead and continue with his glorious existence!

((but its not always the case, as in dragon age your character was the leader, but Alistar was the older warden))

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:39 pm

My Life for Thedas! xD

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Bhaahah, I'm excited to see more of the 'ol Dwarf. Drinking mead from his flagon. In a tavern. I'm stuck between deciding between a male or female--argh, I suck at RPing girls, so I may just throw another guy in. Though it is getting a little crowded. It'll be a surprise then. So, I'm assuming my character and Brad will already know each other? Or will they meet later on?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 pm

I think you and Brad might know each other from a past mission if you're both from the Free Marshes, otherwise you could already have exchanged a whole lot of words/stories and stuff on your boat trip to Ferelden. :P

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Thank you :) he’s fun unless you do something to earn a grudge (I will actually challenge you to a duel and do my best to either kill you or get as much gold as possible from you).

Its fine I don’t mind the girl/guy ratio. My dwarf is a dwarf, so that makes romance options for me rather difficult anyways… that and my dwarf doesn’t like non-dwarf women much. My dwarf is a warrior/comedic relief only, so I wont be getting much in the ways of drama.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:02 pm

My characters probably going to be the quiet but angry Dalish elf that >...> doesn't do well in cities and isn't VERY fond of humans. So it would take alot to get a romance started with her o.o

Purpose: The awkward"Wtf humans do that?" elf

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:57 pm

The roleplay will start right after Yonbibuns posts a character. In the mean time I will make an NPC sheet with characters anyone can control so long as they stay within the parameters of the character.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!