Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Origins (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Dragon Age: Origins (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKaze on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:42 pm

After being patted on the back by Alan and joined by Greyn he noticed the eyes of the man in front got a little softer. Kaze noticed the man drop his guard and he helped up his companion.

"So, that was the sound I could hear..."

Kaze saw the harp that the female was holding. After the man returned with his companion he decided to introduce himself and his allies.

"I'm Kaze, a Grey Warden. This Qunari as you already know is Alan, another Grey Warden. And this is Greyn, another Grey Warden. He speaks by writing."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xKaze
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Xero looked at Raina for a moment, then looked back at the qunari, who introduced himself as Alan.

"We just left Lothering not too long ago. Then the wind started to pick up in this direction, so we decided to check it out."

He tossed his sack of supplies over his shoulder, "I thank you for the offer but..we better be on our way.." He looked to Raina, seeing what she would rather they do. Whatever the case though, he would prefer not to camp with a group of humans.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yomei on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 pm

Raina nodded. "Sure. Let's go, but first, shouldn't we ask the way?"

She giggled slightly at him. "We'll never get where we're going with no directions."
I've seen you.
Where?
In my dreams.
Your dreams?
Yes, I've dreamt before. Horrid nightmares, sweet dreams, even weird dreams. But I once dreamt of you, only for a moment, and that moment was all it took for me to fall in love.
~a book I've read.

Yomei
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:49 pm

He thought about what she said for a moment, then nods, "Sounds like a good idea." He turns to face Alan. "Tell me, where would this road lead us to?"

The Grey Wardens are an elite group bent on the destruction of the Darkspawn. He has no reason to fight with them or alongside them, so he rather not get caught up in their struggles. The less time he spent with them the better.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Alan clapped his hands "a bard great you really should rest with us we have some stories to tell and you some songs to sing we could help each other out so what do you say" Alan smiled and looked around "mind you if you see any blood stay out of it, its a poison to you" Alan offered his hand which somehow hadn't got blood on it to the girl and half bowed "please do stay we warden need some hope for an upcoming fight and i know bards have songs to inspire" Alan laughed "and as for the road i don't have a clue i travel to kill darkspawn nothing much else" Alan turned to the other wardens "do you two know?"
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yomei on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Raina's eyes got wide. "Poison? Wow, bad blood. No, we really must go I think...right?" She looked at Xero. She knew he wanted to leave, and she did too, but they were really persistent.

She sighed. What to do...

Yomei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 pm

I never heard of someone claiming that speaking by writing was interesting Greyn wrote Most people find it annoying, even if the dont say it. He pulled down his mask flashed a quick smile and pulled it back up again. The writing continued

So you are a Bard i assume? it read I've never met one who used a harp before, then again i never met many bards anyway. Closing his book Greyn nodded to the two of them and turned back towards the camp.

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:59 pm

"If you can't give us directions..then we'll be on our way." he says, directing his statement to not only Alan but to the rest of the Grey Wardens that were listening.

His patience was starting to run low, but he forced himself to keep it in check. If the Grey Wardens were as fierce as the stories that he's heard, then it'll be one heck of a fight on his hands, all of them against him.

He looked at Raina, a look as if praying for them to leave.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Alan leaned over to the girl and whispered "i think your boyfriend needs to grown some more patience" as Alan spoke he put a hand to the hilt of his sword incase the man was foolish enough to attack him, "Also i don't know the way but i have heard of high amounts of darkspawn in that direction so be sure of your skills before going that way" Alan nodded to them and started to turn away

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Tori sat in the dark room. Drinking. Something thick. Blood? He didn't know. He swallowed. Suddenly his whole body churned. Was it poison? His breathing was shallow. Fast. He the pain was intense, he couldn't think, he was losing his breath...

Tori shot awake. Another nightmare. His joining ritual wasn't pleasent, but to think it would bother him this much.It had been on his mind more and more lately, namely because he couldn't remember much at all from that day. Then Tori made a realization. No one was there. "AW DAMNIT!" They left without him! The jerks! He quickly got his gear together and followed the sound of battle. Soon it became silent. He finally found the group. "HEY ALAN YOU BIG LUG! You guys had all the fun without me?!?"

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yomei on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Raina blushed but shook her head. "We'll be fine, right?" She looked at Xero again. "We'll be fine." She nodded again.

She looked at them. "Thank you for helping waht you can. Good bye." She took Xero's hand and told him to lead the way.

Yomei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKaze on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Kaze decided to return to the battlefield, since there was no point in him being there. He took a walk around checking for something that caught his interest, but came across nothing. He got bored with roaming .

"There really is nothing..."

Kaze gave up and joined Chronis and Greyn who were back at camp. He sat down and leaned back across a tree and rest his eyes.

xKaze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Alan laughed at Tori and replied "i tried to shake you awake but you were sleeping like the dead the only difference was you were breathing" Alan laughed again and turned back to the two elves "ok well ma'am please be careful along that road and if you do fight and kill a darkspawn to not get it into your wounds or mouth its not poison to touch" Alan turned pack to Tori and patted him on the back "you missed a good fight and you missed me go berserk"

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 pm

HIs sense of hearing wasn't keen, but he was able to hear some of the things that Alan told Raina.

After they were a safe distance away from the Grey Warden camp and fairly far on the road, he looked at Raina, opening his mouth slowly to speak, "I heard something about Darkspawn on the road, what else did the qunar tell you?"

He asked her, wondering if there was anything else he should know about, since it seemed like he told her a great deal.

Lightly he yawned, as the few rays of light began to set, night was fast approaching.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yomei on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Raina blushed. "Um...he thought...you were my boyfriend and for you to get some patience." She blushed even more. "But I don't think that!"

She shook her head, still blushing. "Anyway, he said there was Darkspawn down this way." She pointed down the trail.

She looked at him. "So, what town are we headed toward?"

Yomei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKaze on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Kaze opened his eyes and looked in the direct of Tori and Alan. He heard Alan mention a high amount of Darkspawn down their path, but nothing of the Archdemon. He decided to ask Alan about it.

"Alan...did you tell them about the Archdemon roaming around here? I know you told them about the high amount of Darkspawn, but..."

Kaze got quiet. He sighed and looked up. He hoped that those two didn't run in the Archdemon.

"Well... let's just hope they don't encounter it."

Kaze closed his eyes again.

xKaze
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Tori trudged back to camp with his axe trailing behind letting it leave a scarring trail on the earth. It goes without saying he's mad. At himself mostly. How could he have slept through something like that? At this point he was sure the others didn't even think of him as an obstacle, just some extra baggage instead. These past two days definately weren't good for his pride. He shook his head. 'No!' he thought. 'I am more than that! I'll show them' looking up hopefully. But because he was looking up, he wasn't paying attention and accidently tripped on a root and fell face first into the clearing at camp.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Alan swore and started running after them "hey" he shouted "i forgot to tell you something very important" Alan ran making up ground easily.

When Alan reached the two elves he noticed the confusion "ok as well as darkspawn there may be a archdemon so if you see a huge dragon looking thing run like allll hell" Alan repeated it three times trying to stress the point, "ok i have to get back to the wardens" he called back as he started running back the way he had came

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Scanning around for a sign post, the two of them continue down the road.

Boyfriend huh? Gain more patience? The words that Raina told him echoed through his mind continuously.

"Such is the behavior of arrogant elites." he said unknowingly aloud.

Suddenly, he saw the qunari run back towards them. Now what?

As he listened to what the qunari told him, a light chill crept its way up his spine. "Archdemon huh..?" the words seem to just drop out from his mouth. He heard rumors of such a creature, but he never knew one actually existd.

"I guess we'll have to steer clear of any danger.." he says slowly, looking at Raina. "Our destination seems to be Redcliffe, hopefully we'll make it there without much trouble."

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronis on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Coming out of his meditative state, Chronis lept off of the dead Ogre, more wet blood falling from his person from the impact of the fall. Spotting the one who was casting magic, he motioned for her to come near calling out. "Do you know how to manipulate fire in any way?" Referring to the girl with the striking blue eyes. "We need these Darkspawn corpses burnt."

Chronis waited patiently for a reply as the surviving Grey Wardens fell in at his side after stacking the last of the corpses.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.

Chronis
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!