Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: The Grey in Between

Dragon Age: The Grey in Between

a part of “Dragon Age: The Grey in Between”, a fictional universe by Simple Light.

The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live. Decisions will always be ours to make…but when the time comes to make a difficult decision, what will you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: The Grey in Between”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Age: The Grey in Between

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:05 am

Lol a little bit of a higher pitched, especially when he's in his usually hyper-manic state of mind!

I'm going to wait to post again till the Dwarf Man Cometh.

.....wait, that sounded wrong.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:06 am

yes it did!
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:07 am

XD

Yes...we shall wait for the Dwarf man to cometh!...on his Ogre >:D

and it only sounds wrong when ya point it out XD

Simple Light
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:10 am

The ogre part made it sound oh so much worse..... XD

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:13 am

yay messed up stuff!

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:17 am

Tis why I mentioned it xD

Okie dokie peeps..I is off to neverland!!

Er, no I don't want to go there...

I am going of to...sleep o_O?

I shall be on tomorrow with a post before I go to work...hopefully

As in hopefully there is a post from Hazezon and the others who are missing so that we can all get the show on the road...properly >:D

Simple Light
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:29 am

sleepith wellith friendith

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:28 am

It sucks being the one with the weird time difference T___T
I am so behind with what you guys are talking about. Wah.

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:42 am

Still..... waiting.... on..... dwarf..... post......... tiny..... patience..... unamused.....

Well, I guess this gives me time to work on my rp idea.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:04 pm

OOOO whats it about?

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:10 pm

I believe we are waiting for Bugbuster and Hazezon to post (Hazezon of course when you can due to your computer problems).

After that, everyone should be able to post again...I hope

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:16 pm

I hate waiting for others it slows the roleplay down too much. I say if they dont post within 24 hours we should move on without them (I just fear the roleplay slowly dying out on us not trying to be harsh)

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:59 pm

I agree, since they could probably catch up either way.

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:59 pm

I can agree with Dimon lord, I mean you didn't get all your party memebers at the beginning of the game. That's the beauty of this.

Oh, and the rp I'm making is a multi-series based on Halo. First chapter is almost ready, but you must be marines. At least..... for the first chapter.

Shhhh....

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Raidrose: I would say go ahead and post (i know im not the gm but so far everyone else has agreed so far so go for it)
ps sounds like a fun roleplay gives me ideas for stuff ......might rip something off 40k for my character

dimon lord
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:47 pm

GM approves. I will post after Raidose when I get home from work :D

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 pm

I can make a short one, but then I'm going to be tied up for a bit.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 am

There, not my longest but not lacking in quality.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:35 am

I second Nordin!! :D

Awkward situations result in awkward confrontations :]

XD

Anyways, I am now home and shall work on the...my post :D

>>;

Edit: Not my best post, but it's 1:19 A.M and I am tired =__=
So, I shall see you all in the morning :D

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:29 am

I don't know how to get my character into action lol.

Edit: Oh wait, I have an idea. Kexia, I might "stumble" upon Raynan.

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!