Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Wars

Dragon Wars

a part of “Dragon Wars”, a fictional universe by shady joker.

A role play about the various warring dragons and demons of Lithos.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragon Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shady joker on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragon Wars"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shady joker
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dragon Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Question. There can be more than one kind of dragon, right? So, like, 2 fire or 2 ice..?
Just making sure, because looking back there's someone with the same kind of weapon as I.
I don't know your preferences on it..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:53 pm

It should be okay. My character uses wind, but another fire should be good. I think just so long as that one element isn't taken by 10 people it's fine.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shady joker on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:16 am

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon%20sizes/flyingmice/Dragon-Size.gif?o=6

All dragons are at the Mammoth size on the size chart. Yes, you can have the same breathe weapon as another dragon. I will start the in character game soon. Feel free to ask me anything.

shady joker
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Discipline on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:39 pm

001.jpg
This be it.
(239.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
001.jpg
This be it.
001.jpg
This be it.
A quick, lawlfail 15-minute draft of my dragon, Laeniqua is attached below. She's an albino faerie dragon -- her wings are made of long scalets bound to the middle bone at the center of each wing. The wings are translucent and fragile. She has two trailing rudder-like organs near her long, whip-like, fin-tail that act to help stabilise her in flight -- right above them is another, much smaller set of wings, set up the same way as the front ones. Her tail is made up of the same material as the wings, except there are large, visible blood vessels running through them. If one looked closely, they could be seen to pulse.

Laeniqua's wings are smaller in wingspan than the normal dragon's, but seeing as she has no arms, legs, nor a heavy body, she has no need for especially powerful wings.

Laeniqua can spit a glob of corrosive acid, produced internally by venomous glands above her salivary glands. This acid helps to digest food before it comes into Laeniqua's system, as she has a thinner stomach due to her slimness.

Laeniqua can fly at quite high speeds, and is very agile in the air. She isn't particularly strong nor weighty, however.
Last edited by Discipline on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Discipline
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NumberXero on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:11 am

I'm currently working on my ice dragon.
- Xero the prodigy.
Bás Saoire

NumberXero
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Can someone catch me up on the important events that happened? Sorry i was gone for a while, I've been busy. I'll do my post soon, but I need to know what going on. There's like 30 looong posts and my computer's freezing a lot. Can someone help?
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shady joker on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Well Dawnfire ALL dragons have been summoned to battle the Pain Golem in the Kingdom of Hypat. So that is the current In Character struggle please post attacking the golem and helping your fellow dragons.

QUICK DEATH left the rp do to personal reasons leaving Hypat without a king. Depending on who wants what we might name a new dragon king/queen for Hypat or split it up.

Arceius has volunteered to co gm this game with me. If you have any questions or ideas feel free to post them or pm me.

shady joker
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shady joker on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Alright everyone it is starting to slow down with only two people posting. How can I get more dragons active? What do you guys wanna see?

shady joker
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shady joker on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Anyone still interested in this game?

shady joker
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!