Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragons of Terra Firma

Dragons of Terra Firma

a part of “Dragons of Terra Firma”, a fictional universe by Dalmar.

"We are not at war, but we are not at peace. We are alive, buy do not truly live. A time of great strife is upon us. Champions will rise, a Tyrant will fall and a Hero will be born in a time of Dragons." -Maximilian-Great Sage of Elysium

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragons of Terra Firma”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragons of Terra Firma

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:00 am

Sweet! ...Nice post Eikou.

Some thoughts about the future:
We are getting closer to end of this current chapter. The next one will focus more on the trials your characters will be going through in order to receive the gifts of the gods. I like to allow the player to design the trials so as not to hinder the flow of the RP due to my on again off again health issues, but I do add my own little obstacles if I feel the need.

Trials should be challenging to your character and involve the element for your province, but they should also be personal to your character. What are your characters strengths and weaknesses? How will their strengths aide and their weakness hinder? What personal truths lie in want of discovery?

^
Somethings to think about for when the time comes. If you need ideas feel free to PM me or have an open discussion here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:45 pm

The site is up, the site is down, the site is up, the site is down. Yeesh, it'll be nice when this is fixed.

How is everyone doing? Me? I've been on again off again with my health. Maybe it has something to do with Winter not sure if it should stay or go. Damn Smarch weather. (kudos to anyone who gets that)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:27 am

I'm doing alright. I keep trying to write then either hit writer's block or life happens. I honestly shoulda had a post for Maxilith up a week ago.

But in other news, my sister eloped with her boyfriend without warning last week. Also, I got officially accepted into a college in Missouri with scholarships to study costume design.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:53 am

Awesome! Congratulations!

Writer's block sucks, been there many times in the past. Procrastination likes to pop up every now and again as well. And then there is life; that one can be tough.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:35 am

I'm back in chemo, health is shit right now. Hard to right, with the constant puking. Hah, I'll get one eventually. Or y'all can move on without me, I'd understand.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:53 am

Heyo! I'm still alive. I just got caught up in life, school,... and my pathfinder game restarting.
I'm terrible.
I'll be writing again soon, promise.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:39 am

Greetings and bitter sweet salutations. First off let me offer my sincerest apologies for the long absence. Things have been rather topsy-turvy for me over the past couple of months. Between my health, wonky connection speeds, no notices of reply and life in general things just haven't gone to plan. You guys, as well as the many people I have role played with have been a true joy in my life, words can not truly express my gratitude. Thank you.

For the past 15 or so years I've been creating worlds and characters and been having a blast doing it, but somewhere on this road I lost my muse. A detour some time back took it away from me. The fires have grown dim within my creative soul and there simply isn't enough spark to ignite my passion. It's time for this knight to hang up his sword, but fret not for life is full of wonders and the road is long. Perhaps, some time in the future the fires will burn once more, but for now I take my bow- Till we meet again; in this life or the next.

-Dalmar =={===>

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!