Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Drama High (Join this realistic roleplay!!!)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Drama High (Join this realistic roleplay!!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HangingOut5823 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:02 pm

This is a virtual roleplay about a bunch of high school teens. Their high school is NOT REALLY called Drama High.... it's metaphorical (obviously). Their high school is called Keeler High School, and ANYONE CAN JOIN. I just have a couple rules in this roleplay:
--- No making fun of people's names, posts, etc. ---
--- No racist comments ---
--- No fights, (unless they are actually IN the roleplay, I mean, it is DRAMA high) ---
That's it!!!!

Now, all you have to do is fill out this easy format below. This is the format, and my character's profile for THIS roleplay: (After everyone fills out form, we will start!)

First, Middle, Last Name: Molly Nicole Wilkinsen

Age: (You can be in any high school grades: 9th Grade/Freshmen/15 yrs old, 10th Grade/Sophomore/16 yrs old, 11th Grade/Junior/17 yrs old, and 12th Grade/Senior/18 yrs old) Molly is 16/10th Grade, Sophomore

Personality: Musical, dreamy, funny, jokester, mischevious, kind, caring, very rich and popular, overacheiver

Appearance: Jet black, layered, straight, rib-length hair, light caramel brown eyes, slim, average height, white teeth, clear skin

Talents/Sports: She is a talented singer/songwriter, Head Cheerleader, Volleyball Team Captain, and was Track Champion her Freshman Year.

Family Life: Rich, lives in a big house, NOT spoiled. Her Mom is a doctor, and she is home more than the Dad, Her Dad is a lawyer, pretty much never home.

Siblings: Only Child

BFF: One of you!

Boyfriend/Crush: Her boyfriend is Josh Roberts (ONE OF YOU CAN MAKE A PROFILE AND PLAY HIM IF YOU WANT)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HangingOut5823
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Drama High (Join this realistic roleplay!!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby <3-fantasydreamer-<3 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Name: Valerie Jenna Kilman
Personality: Shy, laid back, giving, funny, happy about little things.
Appearance: Shoulder-length brown hair, bluish-greenish eyes, short, average weight.
Talents/Sports: She plays guitar and plays soccer for the school team.
Siblings: Two brothers and one sister.
BFF: Whoever wants her
Boyfriend/Crush: Crush is Falcon Freys

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

<3-fantasydreamer-<3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danqaz on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:12 am

Name: Dave Lester
Personality: a bit out there, respectful to teachers, a little jelous, nervous around new people, likes to hang around only those he trusts
Appearance: very thin, short brown hair, tan skin, prefers long pants and a t-shirt regardless of weather.
Talents/Sports: good at improvisation and other forms of drama, hates sport
Siblings: n/a
BFF: (TO BE FOUND)
girlfriend/Crush: never had a girlfriend

danqaz
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrianna on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 am

Name: Jace Morgan Williams
Personality: Musical, mischevious, funny, dreamy at times, quiet with those who do not know him very well. Not very popular with boys but he is with girls.
Appearance: Flaming red hair, blue eyes, ivory skin. He is quite slim, bordering skinny but not quite :) he is medium height
Talents/Sports: Although he plays guitar, piano and sings, he is not in any school clubs, but he is in a band. He plays hockey and does art a lot.
Family Life: Average
BFF: Valerie? Is that ok?
Boyfriend/Crush: Valerie? Is that ok too?
Wherever you are
Whoever you're with
I hope your happy
Because I'm not.

Adrianna
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danqaz on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:26 am

Dave walked into school that day with a feeling of change, he knew today was gonna be differentm why? because his best friend jason who had been his best friend his whole life was not with him any more, and neither was his 2nd best friend Sarah, he had relied on both of them his whole life, and now that they had coincidently both moved at the same time, school was not going to be the same, expecially with the enevitable flow of new kids that come with the beginning of the semester.

Dave stood still for a moment and had a drawn out sigh
"I hate school," he continued walking, "Time to find my locker, mabey those arseholes from 10th grade dumped some sauce in it like last semester, I am feeling a little hungry."

danqaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sheris Escalon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:59 am

First, Middle, Last Name: Nathaniel Alexander Owens

Personality: Though he doesn’t look like it, Nathaniel has a nice and friendly personality. He is helpful, if people ask him nicely; however, when someone is a jerk towards him or his friends, he can change and from one moment to the other become sarcastic, however he’d never hurt anyone, though there are enough rumors at high school him being either violent or other rarely positive things. Nathaniel has come to see these in his eyes absurd stories with a good sense of humor giving snide remarks every now and then.
At home he has always trouble, as he detests his parent’s way of live and wants to break free from their strict rules and their decisions for his life.

Appearance: Mostly he wears black; shirt, jeans, all. Also his hair is dyed black and falls straight to the middle of his back. On his back he ahs a tattoo in form of a stylized dragon, one piercing in his left eyebrow. Two or three chains at a time.

Picture

Talents/Sports: Singing, playing the keyboard, martial arts

Family Life: Growing up in a very Christian family, Nathaniel was taught the word of God from an early age, sent off as soon as he was old enough into camps.
However, at high school Nathaniel learned to hate it. Most of the times he wasn’t allowed most of what his classmates were allowed to do and so he grew rebellious
He enjoyed music and such more than anything else and much to the shock of his parents he joined a Gothic-EBM band. As his parents found out, they wanted to send him off into a Christian boarding school, but Nathaniel decided to move away into his own apartment.
He tries his best at school to not be sent back, and his greatest wish is to be accepted at college later in life.

BFF: Whoever wants, just tell me

Crush: Yet to be found
Last edited by Sheris Escalon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sheris Escalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hekura on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:56 am

Is it still too late to join this?

First, Middle, Last Name: Jason James Light

Personality: Calm, quiet, loyal, lonely, dangerous, shy. VERY shy. Jason is the person who at a first glance, just doesn't want to talk. In reality, he's dying on the inside for someone to make contact with him. He doesn't know very well how to handle social situations, and therefore, is very shy, and lacks many friends. Because of his lack in social skills, he usually keeps to himself, drowning himself in music. In his free time, he usually finds a nice shady spot under a tree to read, listen to music, work on a personal project of his on the computer(he has a laptop), or just think about things in general.

Appearance: He has medium length brown hair that falls just above his nose when it falls in front of his face, and about an inch after his collar in the back. He usually keeps his hair parted to the sides. Despite being longish, it is still neatly kept. He has his left ear pierced twice. He wears primarily black t-shirts and jeans, but he'll occassionally be seen in other things. He also wears steel toed combat boots, and always has a pocket knife on him at all times. He stands about 6'2", muscular/lean, and tanned.

Talents/Sports: He can play guitar, quite well so he's been told. He played football for a while until he quit the team, despite being rather well-versed at the sport. He didn't like the attitude his fellow teammates were giving, and didn't fall into the stereotype they were, creating moments of social awkwardness. He's also very good with thechnology/computers. He also likes to practice sparring with his friend, peppers, althought he's only won a minority of their spars.

Family Life: He stays away from home as much as possible. He and his stepdad don't usually agree on a lot of things, his real father is missing, and his mother simply stands by and watches things go on without a word from her. Luckily, she will very rarely speak to him, and his stepdad goes out on business frequently.

Siblings: younger "brother."

BFF: Peppers, also known to everyone else as Joey.

Crush: Jason just went through a huge breakup with his last girlfriend of about a year and a half. He's taking it kinda hard, and doesn't think he wants a relationship, but at the same time, he pines for a female companion.

Hekura
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:50 am

Eek, I have a weakness for high school rps. <3

Name: Jamie Elizabeth Robertson
Personality: Jamie is rather outgoing, sometimes getting her into trouble. She usually has common sense, but likes to let loose every once in a while. She loves reaching out to people, especially if they have nobody else doing so. She's been taught that love is an action. She is pretty tough, and doesn't like wearing her heart on her sleeve. Driving is like therapy for her. Whenever her mom isn't using the car, she's taken it god-knows-where just to drive around.
Appearance: http://i38.tinypic.com/2u9693a.jpg
Talents/Sports: Jamie writes music, but doesn't sing. She is currently learning to play the violin from one of her mom's friends. She learned football from her brother, and is rather good, joining the school football team, even though she's the only girl.
Family Life: Lives in a middle-class part of town with her single mother. Not too rich, not too poor. Her mother owns a local jewelry shoppe. They have a pretty close relationship considering it's just the too of them.
Siblings: One older brother, Grant, but he's away at college.
Best friend: She has a lot of close friends, doesn't like picking favorites. If someone wants to be her best friend, feel free.
Boyfriend/Crush: To be decided. If anyone wants to be a boyfriend or somethin', lemme know I guess.
Do me a favor: donovan-academy-ooc-signups-t31486.html

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:17 pm

First, Middle, Last Name: Jack Liam reid

Personality: Jokester, kind, Funny, happy, random.

Appearance: Spiky brown short hair, brown eyes, a bit of stubble.

Talents/Sports: Electric Guitar, Videogames and food.

Family Life: Lives ina pretty big house, with his dad and his younger brother, his dad works at a store and they're not poor seen as his dad is day shift manager, he has a normal life in a middle class part of the city.

Siblings: Younger brother Matthew in little school, big brother Mittchell in college.

BFF: Ask and you may have.

Girlfriend/Crush: Anybody who wants to be, just say!
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HangingOut5823 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:18 pm

Molly walked into Keeler High School for the first day of school. She met up with her friend, Jack (is that okay?) and her other BFF that she's known since like, forever, Valerie (is that okay too?) . "So, are you like, two ready to like, take this school by like, storm?" Jack asked me in a girly voice. "Haha very funny," Valerie said. "Is that supposed to be a cheap imitation of, yours truly?" I asked him. "Maybe..." He said and walked away laughing. I rolled my eyes and said to Valerie, "What's your schedule?" "Oh, yeah. I totally forgot." Valerie fished it out of her binder while we were walking and trying to weave in and out of the hallway traffic. "Here you go," She said and gave it to me. I compared hers to mine, and we had every class together. I chuckled and said to Valerie, "Doesn't it just amaze you how I get everything I want?" She laughed and said, "What do you mean?" "I was just, hoping, that we would get all classes together, and we did. It amazes me!" I told her, and we laughed all the way to 1st Period.

HangingOut5823
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HangingOut5823 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Molly and Valerie sat down next to each other in 1st Period, Keyboarding. "Why do we have to learn Keyboarding? I mean, it's just typing." Molly complained to Valerie. "I dunno, but it is an easy A+. I can't afford to get anything less than a B- this semester." Valerie told me. "Why?" Molly asked her. "I'm on the soccer team this year, Molly. I need to get good grades to stay on the team." Molly nodded and said, "True, I forgot. I have a load of sports I'm doing this year, plus the Cheer Squad." Molly said. She shook her head and smiled, "Molly, why would you want to be on a cheerleading squad, let alone be the captain?" Molly replied, "It's just something that is really fun, and you get to promote school spirit, which is something I love to do. You are really good at gymnastics-related things. You should join the squad." Molly suggested to Valerie. She had a disgusted look on her face and said, "No way. Never in my life, would I ever join the Cheer Squad." She chuckled and said, "Soccer is my life, Molly. I have my first practice in 2 weeks." The bell rang and this really really cute guy walked in. "Oooooh look," Molly said and looked in the direction where he was walking. There was an empty seat next to her and he took that seat. Molly leaned over to Valerie and whispered, "Once again, I get everything I want." And giggled. She whispered back, "You're dating Josh, remember?" "Is it bad to say that I totally forgot about him when this hottie walked into the room?" I whispered back. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the teacher, Miss Janda. "Are you ready to begin?" I nodded.

HangingOut5823
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danqaz on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Dave sat at the back of the keyboard class, things seemed easier, he wasn't talking to anyone, but the class had become so much less fun. no typing messages to anyone, or any childish things like that, Dave enjoyed the childish things, they gave him something to remember for if he leaves school, he needs to make nnew friends, but the very idea made him nervous.

Dave began rumaging through his school bag which was hiding under the desk, he pulled out a small electronic device that played the game snake.
Well this is more of a challange anyway, he thought to himself.

danqaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HangingOut5823 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:21 pm

BRRRRINGGG!!! "YES!" Molly sighed when the bell rang. "The most boring class - ever!" Valerie told me as Molly grabbed her binder and textbooks for the next class. Molly got up, turned around and ran into this guy (sadly, not her hottie) that sat at the back of the room that day. "Oh! I'm sorry, are you okay?" Molly asked him. "Yeah, are you?" He said quietly. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm Molly." She told him, just to be nice. "Dave." He said and walked out the door. "Weird kid," Molly told Valerie and they hurried to 2nd Period.

HangingOut5823
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hekura on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:26 pm

"Fine, be that way," Joey exclaimed. "I do believe i will take you up on that offer, my friend." Jason and Joey had been discussing Einstein's theory of relativity, and why it was wrong. Jason took the side that he was wrong, and Joey took the side of defense. However, despite Joey's attempts, he could not stop the infallible prof, and it angered him momentarily. Once the debate was over however, the two friends were just that again: friends. Jason and Joey weaved in and out of halls, trying to find their respective lockers. "Well whadd'ya know, our lockers are right next to each other! Have you had time to set yours up yet, Jason?" Jason nodded in approval to Joey's statement. "Of course I did. Home computer, ready to rock on the underside, books and all that jazz on the top. Let the undernet begin transmission!" Jason had a strong urge to share information with his fellow students. He had his lockers through the years set up so that he could transmit whatever he wanted with other students through various means of wireles. The computer he had set up in his locker was one that he had custom built himself: Equipped with IR, bluetooth, wi-fi, and even a standard radio transmitter, he could communicate any idea he wanted with his fellow classmates through their various medias of portable wireless. He had set his locker up so that it itself was used as an antennae, and would also use all connecting lockers to transmit and boost his signal. Jason siphoned power for the terminal from the main power line that ran through the underside of the lockers. Best of all, since it ran on a measly 12 volt power supply, and he basically used the entire school as an antennae, he couldn't be caught... At least, not yet. Should he be found out, he had the entire system linked to his cell phone, and could master kill everything on the entire system should anyone access his locker without inputting his special key that he set up on the locker. When anyone asked him what he was doing with the junk in his locker, he could simply reply "just a science experiment," and escape relatively pain-free.

"So, you think anybody will find out it's us corrupting and spreading the propaganda through the school?: Joey inquired. "Honestly, i doubt anyone even knows this thing runs at all, save for a select handful. Probably better that way." Jason had lined up on his system numerous documents available for download. He had test prep and even test answers, music, novels, and anything else. He had a special place on the system that he could have files uploaded by other people around the school, although he only ever got a couple porn videos in the whole three years he had been transmitting. How annoying. *RIIIIIIIIING!* First bell.

Jason and Joey went they're respective ways after comparing schedules. "Dude, looks like we only have last period together... Math. Bummer dude, i really wanted you in my classes," Joey complained. "It's all good. It looks like i have an easy A this time, though. Keyboarding. As if i wasn't good enough at that already," Jason pointed to his locker. "Heh, i know what you mean. Ah well, we better not be late on the first day. Later," Joey exclaimed. "Hey, wait! Can i spend the night at your place tonight? Stepdick's in town, and you know that situation... Please?" Jason begged his best friend. "We'll see. probably yes, seeing as my parents are fond of you anyways, but walk with me after school, and we'll find out for certain, K?" "Sounds good," Jason said, "And take care dude!" With that, Jason was off to his first class.

Hekura
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Jamie was off to a clumsy start. She had already lost her schedule, and went off of memory to get to her classes because she didn't want to wait in the long line in the office to get another one. Her eyes darted around the hallway and she was a bit distracted, her bag slung over one shoulder. Her thoughts elsewhere, she accidentally bumped into Jason. She had been walking rather fast to beat the bell, and almost knocked him down. "Ahh! Sorry!"

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hekura on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Jason turned rather quickly and began walking at a fast pace, so as not to be late... again... He was late over half the year last year, but he explained the whole thing to his teachers, and luckily they empathized. They all knew his home life was terrible, and that he thought he was headed straight for the army after high school. Quite the opposite. Jason had vivid ideas of taking over the world, and making it a better place. Even if he couldn't take it over, he did his best to get good grades so he could go to collage.

Lost in his thoughts, Jason didn't even notice the girl walking towards him, when WHAM! A girl with brown hair had knocked Jason off balance. "Oh, shi-" he was cut off by her own "Ahh! Sorry!"

Jason regained his composure, and picked up his bag that he had dropped. "Oh, my, i'm terribly sorry. I wasn't watching where i was going. Um, are you alright?" He inquired, with a smile on his face.

Hekura
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Jamie shrugged her shoulders, way ahead of him in that she was already knelt down to pick up his bag. She was wearing dark-washed, skinny jeans and a blue and purple striped t-shirt. She smiled lopsidedly at him, standing and handing him his satchel. "I'm okay. Sorry I bumped you. Wasn't watching where I[ was going..." she chuckled.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hekura on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Jasen knelt down to pick up his bag, but she had already beaten him to the punch. "I'm okay. Sorry I bumped you. Wasn't watching where I was going..." she said. "It's quite alright, as long as no one got hurt in the process, I'm good. By the way, I'm Jason Light. You are...?" Jason asked, holding out a hand to shake hers. As he held out his hand, he noticed the time on his watch. 'Eh, 3 more minutes until the late bell. Oh well, no need to worry. Class is just down the hall anyways...' he thought to himself.

Hekura
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Jamie eyed his hand for a minute, before shaking it lightly. "I'm Jamie. Nice to meet you." she sort of laughed, noticing the time as well. "Err, what class are you headed to?"

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hekura on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:44 pm

"I'm headed off to Keyboarding. I never took it before, and it IS a graduation requirement, so... I may as well get it in sometime or later, right? How about you? what class you headed to?"

Hekura
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!