Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dreams & Games

Dreams & Games

a part of “Dreams & Games”, a fictional universe by Green~Apple.

What if you could go in and out of your dreaming world as you pleased? What if you could go to the parallel world of dreams and know exactly when you'll wake up and what you'll do because you are conscious?. . . But there is always a threat. . .

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dreams & Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dreams & Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:38 am

Mine wasent, as long as it is creative i think he'll accept it. (Maybe)

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:38 pm

@- Spectrum:: No it has to be a creature that has been in legends, on the contrary it has to be anything except the ones guarding the gates.
@- reap:: I accepted your Boogyman, I just love him !

I LOVE ALL OF THE CHARACTERS!!!
Saying of the month :: You'll just never know…so many emotions I choose not to show.
Song of the month :: Jame Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat (Adventure Club Remix)

Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 am

when we gonna start des thing?

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:03 am

Once Horseygirl puts in her character which I'm trying to find out when that will be. . .

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UndyingFlagellant on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:08 am

Hope I can still dibz on a dream Creature spot, I like the idea.
And I think that I could do quite some interesting things with all the given freedom.
1. Discipline leads to Victory.
2. It is Victory in War that brings Immortality.
3. Immortality is the Gift of Life.
4. In exchange, Life demands Blood.
5. Thus, Blood must be ever spilt.
6. Therefore, Eternal Life demands Eternal War.
7. Eternal War demands Eternal Discipline.
8. Life will always have Blood: Yours or Theirs.

UndyingFlagellant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 pm

You have the spot Undying !! ^^ like that we're full ;) and Horseygirl is finishing up her character so we're going to be up and running once everyone is in =))

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:04 pm

hgfh Sorry I'm taking so long on my creature! I had some other characters to finish up too >< But I finished them now so I'll get to the creature!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:06 pm

*Eyes death slowly coming for this rp* uh oh...

reap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:17 am

I submitted the first post so that maybe our last character supposed to come in will start thinking about speeding up their process ^^

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 am

maybe u should send pms to people who havent visited the rp recently and let them know its started.

reap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:45 am

Seeing as the third female hasn't been taken, may I submit a form for her?
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:29 am

Post peoples!! don't let it die!>.>

reap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:43 am

@-TaniaSoul:: The third female has been taken . . . I am so sorry . . . :/

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:12 am

You might have to reboot it if no one posts soon, i would post but it woudent be charactor appropriate this early.

reap
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 am

@Apple: That's all right then. I understand. However, I see that Lena has been accepted...?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:38 pm

I will post after my brain pieces itself back together after exploding over the weekend (why am I part of a fandom anyways?) so that will probably be tomorrow or the day after.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:24 am

Yeah, I haven't put the information page up to date but I really hope no one is dropping out because I really would hate to have to reboot and I might lose some people . . . :( please come back people, find your brains (lol ^^)

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:05 am

Well, if you ever need another girl, I'm here.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:08 pm

You know what I'll just put you at the spot ^^ Just get posting people !!!!!

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Got it! I'll get a post up soon.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!