Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dude, Uber Monk

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Dude, Uber Monk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairne on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 am

Hey guys!

I'm Kairne, you can call me Kai or SkullBoy, some of my friends call me an UberMonk because of how much I love Genkaku from the Deadman Wonderland series, but in all honesty I'm pretty much down with any name haha.

When I write these intro thingys I tend to get spacey so I apologize in advance >.<

I've role played for several years, both online and offline. Recently I took a three year hiatus from role playing, so I'm hoping to back into the swing of things.

Right now the only tabletop game I play is Warhammer 40k, which isn't a role playing game, but it's a lot of fun.

I also love video games! (Who doesn't yah?) I'm actually sponsored by Mobility Gaming and I'm the team leader of their Starcraft II team. I also play some of the League of Legends and really any game that's fun, so if you guys want to game, hit me up! Oh and I also stream on Twitch.tv

In terms of role play, I'm cool with pretty much anything that's interesting and I'm willing to try anything. I mainly look for modern fantasy, cyberpunk, steampunk, technopunk, fantasy, horror, and dystopian role plays, but if it has an interesting premise that I can get into I'll join it haha.

What else about me? I really enjoy music (Again, who doesn't?)

I listen to pretty much every genre but my top three artists have to be Tech N9ne, !Mayday!, and Ces Cru. But if you have any music suggestions or you're looking for a new band, I'm the man to talk to.

So, I think that is how you do an introduction. Any questions?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kairne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dude, Uber Monk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:52 pm

Hiya, Kai!

I'm glad to see you've found us here at RPG and I'm sure you'll fit in quite well with your adoration of such fine things as video games and music and whatnot. ;) If you need any help getting around the site or if you have any questions, feel free to ask! We'll do whatever we can to help!
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!